Can we cancel Lebron for not supporting Hong Kong freedom?

2,020 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mjschiller
Texasaggie32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Or is that not how 2021 works?
C@LAg
not how 2021 works
C@LAg
also you are a fool to expect any semblance of consistency from liberals.
C@LAg
burma shave
DrEvazanPhD
Lebron is a racist piece of ****
oldarmyjess66
AG
I canceled him a long time ago.
mjschiller
AG
Lebron is a communist supporter. He is in bed with them.
Marvin J. Schiller
Sid Farkas
AG
no one epitomizes corruption of American values more than Lebron James...and that's saying something
Turf96
Why should anybody care what he says. He may be good at shooting baskets and getting away with fouls but we should not care what this brain dead idiot thinks.
TexAgs91
AG
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Magic City Wings
We didn't cancel the CIC for not supporting it...
Teslag
AG
Magic City Wings said:

We didn't cancel the CIC for not supporting it...

Seems we did since he's no longer president and banned from social media.
FCBlitz
I canceled Lenin James, all of the tax paid Marxist teams that spent more than a breath talking about how evil old glory is and I boycotted TAMU football for a year because of Sully and our homegrown version of Koliin Kapernick. I will boycott another year if Sully continues to be threatened.

Speaking of KK if he doesn't play football in the upcoming season he will never play football again.

Yesterday morning this black teenager was taking out trash to the trash can in the apartment complex. He was wearing a headset singing out horrifying rap lyric about he was going to rape white girls........I chuckled in amusement thinking about this weeks ongoing debate on the harmful effects of Dr Zeuss.

Blacks will need to save themselves from themselves first.
Barnyard96
AG
oldarmyjess66 said:

I canceled him a long time ago.
FJB
AG
How diverse is China? What black or LBGT Chinese have risen to prominence in their government, film industries, or business?

A: None. LeFraud is a Chinese muppet.
nortex97
AG
mjschiller said:

Lebron is a communist supporter. He is in bed with them.
So is Alex Caruso. Look up his shoe contract.
titan
S

Problem is massive Chinese money would prop him up. Some say it already is doing so for much of the industry in lieu of American audience.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Central Committee
AG
Well, there are a number of reasons I can think of.

Lebron is a hypocritical POS that should be ignored, and he has sold his soul to the CCP for cash...

Then there is the race baiting...

Then there is the fact that he has claimed to be better than Michael Jordan...

Then ...
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Central Committee said:

Well, there are a number of reasons I can think of.

Lebron is a hypocritical POS that should be ignored, and he has sold his soul to the CCP for cash...

Then there is the race baiting...

Then there is the fact that he has claimed to be better than Michael Jordan...

Then ...

Just because someone is good at sports doesn't mean they have any idea what they are talking about. Quite the opposite in most instances because they have spent so much time working in their craft. Lebron is a moron why anyone would look to him for anything other than putting the basketball in the hoop is beyond me.
DimebagsGhost
AG
nope, cant do it -- also, you cannot require the N word to be stripped from all songs in alll culture -- only strip chinese looking characters from kids books.. get with it
TxTarpon
White people over 40 have pretty much cancelled him.
To no avail.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
oh no
AG
LeBron has every right to sit atop his throne with his hundreds of millions of dollars and condemn America for how evil and racist we are in this horrible country just has he has a right to not speak up for Hong Kong or condemn those who do. It's his prerogative if he chooses to support human rights in some countries and ignore human rights violations in others. China and the CCP make his shoes and invest in his movies. Just like Joe Biden, King James knows where his bread gets buttered.
TxTarpon
Too bad "dark money" cannot take out some billboards in NBA towns saying "ChiCom Lebron Loves Oppression" and show images.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
mjschiller
AG
Nortex97 - you are correct. People will sell their souls to satan for money.
Marvin J. Schiller
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.