Musician likes Andy Ngo's book

2,006 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Hammerly High Dive Crips
Nonregdrummer09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

ANNNDDDD CANCELED! Amazing the sensitivity levels of these children.

DCAggie13y
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

ANNNDDDD CANCELED! Amazing the sensitivity levels of these children.

How is he cancelled? Getting angry tweets does not mean you are cancelled. Go look at how people tweet at liberals, celebrities and Democrats who are far from cancelled.
GAC06
AG
His core audience is liberal white women. Probably not going to go well for him.
Showertime at the Bidens

It cracks me up that antifa calls a ghey little asian kid a nazi. I would like to see a list of all the left-wing people that have been called nazis, racists or homophobes. Being targeted by the Twitter mob puts you in pretty good company.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Now he's canceled.

bam02
AG
Rendered Fat said:

Nonregdrummer09 said:

Now he's canceled.

And you're NOT "a brave man".

Holy **** this is 2021 liberal seppuku. Only without any honor whatsoever.
My Name Is Judge
Normally I would cancel Mumford for being such a ***** & caving to ****** terrorists

But his music is awful & there's no way I would ever listen to mufords anyhow
DCAggie13y
AG
Antifa, an "idea" so powerful it can destroy the careers of British banjo players.
BTHOB-98
Mumford and Sons sucks. Change my mind.
Good Poster
AG
So anyone who doesn't like antifa is a fascist. Got it.
c-jags
BTHOB-98 said:

Mumford and Sons sucks. Change my mind.

Disagree. Enjoy Billie Eilish or whatever.

I mentioned this in another thread, but Mumford and Sons got heat for taking a picture with Jordan Peterson in the past.

I don't want to live in a world where antitfa are the good guys and the dude telling you to make your bed is evil.
AGinHI
AG

Quote:

Over the past few days I have come to better understand the pain caused by the book I endorsed.

Ways in which you can cause pain with a book:

Ways in which you can't cause pain with a book:
  • Write it.
  • Read it.
  • Endorse it.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Clob94
Andy Ngo is a gay Vietnamese guy whose family were boat people that escaped Vietnam during the war.

Pretty sure he's been taught what fascism is. Pretty sure he's been taught what communism is. Pretty sure he knows what it means to be a minority, within a minority, within a minority.

And I'm also pretty sure if you go after a guy like that, you've lost sight of everything.
IslanderAg04
Clob94 said:

Andy Ngo is a gay Vietnamese guy whose family were boat people that escaped Vietnam during the war.

Pretty sure he's been taught what fascism is. Pretty sure he's been taught what communism is. Pretty sure he knows what it means to be a minority, within a minority, within a minority.

And I'm also pretty sure if you go after a guy like that, you've lost sight of everything.

He's also not the alt right conservative they claim him to be. He literally just documents Antifa.
c-jags
IslanderAg04 said:

Clob94 said:

He's also not the alt right conservative they claim him to be. He literally just documents Antifa.

Pretty sure he's fairly liberal. Just like Jimmy Dore or Tim Pool.

I've gotten to where I enjoy listening to liberals calling out illiberalism more than my own echo chamber.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Nonregdrummer09 said:

Now he's canceled.

B****made POS. Apologizing to rabid liberal cancelers will get you cancelled by me. Not that I listened to their effeminate music to begin with. But I despise this guy now.

Never apologize to the psychotic tyrannical mob. To do so is the hallmark of a b****made p****.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.