Name Things That Are Actually Racist

3,800 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by snowdog90
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg said:

BuddysBud said:

agent-maroon said:

Anybody that uses the word "whiteness"

Photographers are racists?
Light And Dark: The Racial Biases That Remain In Photography

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/04/16/303721251/light-and-dark-the-racial-biases-that-remain-in-photography

Leave it to NPR to have a BS article about racist cameras.
And our tax dollars help fund that tripe. And people actually willingly donate money to support their snotty Schiff.
mjfrog
AG

Joseph Parrish
AG
Ex-President Young for scolding the university for racism yet doing nothing when finding out the hoaxer's skin color didn't fit the narrative.
FrioAg 00
AG
The low expectations placed on black people by Democrat officials, BLM, white liberals in academia, and a long list of others. That's the most racist thing around.
javajaws
AG
Rap lyrics
TxTarpon
I can think of a few things that are blatantly racist.

World Star Hip Hop

Atlanta Black Star
Texas Police Investigating After Mom Alleges 13-Year-Old Son Was Attacked with BB Gun, Forced to Drink Urine from a Cup by White Peers at a Sleepover

The Root: The blacker the content, the sweeter the truth
Gun Store Owner Orders Customer to Leave Store Over 'Marxist' and 'Fascist' Black Lives Matter Face Mask

Oprah
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
nortex97
AG
Islam
BLM
Joe Biden
'affirmative action'
Kamala Harris
Nancy Pelosi
the Kenyan One
NY Times
CNN
Critical Race Theory
Governor 'coonman' Northam
Bill DeBlasio (not his real name)
Deb Haaland
Neera Tanden
Pocahontas
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
The entire Kennedy family
samurai_science
Gun Control and Minimum Wage
titan
S
Jayhawk said:

Nothing. It's a term invented by communists to demoralize their enemies in the United States. We should stop using the term. The forces of light should not try to wield the weapons of darkness.
That is a very good way of looking at it. It is straight out of the KGB playbook; though China seems more the current operator of the ComIntern.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Wearer of the Ring
AG
NASCAR.

Cuz they race.
FJB
chimpanzee
Some older folks in my family would (back in the 70's and 80's) casually use a certain unmentionable word with the implicit knowledge that it was insulting and that those to whom they referred were powerless to do anything about it. They were born in the 1910's-20's, and had their world views firmly entrenched well before anyone turned on a radio in their home towns.

They were racists, no doubt, but these individuals were highly insecure about many things, so finding any notion that they might be better than anyone or anything probably seemed appealing. They had an attitude of superiority, for sure, but even they weren't keen on the idea of "supremacy" as some kind of ideological goal. To them, actual supremacists were overly political loonies that needed to get a life.

Most of the family brushed the more racists' ideas off, obviously not interested in that kind of attitude or approach to life. It was quite literally the obnoxious uncle latching onto something to be obnoxious about.
Post removed:
by user
titan
S
third coast.. said:

Modern America is the most tolerant and accepting place in the history of the known universe, but it is never enough.
Because too much of the narrative setters and policy makers live too well. Too disconnected from the day to day.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
snowdog90
Here's one I've put on texags before, but fits the op.

I trained a middle-aged Korean guy a while back. His wife owned a nail salon in a suburb of Chicago frequented by many African American "customers". Theft was a daily occurrence and he personally was robbed at gunpoint twice.

He was berated every day for his race and often told to "go back to China".
Post removed:
by user
snowdog90
third coast.. said:

But was he Chinese or Japanese?

The people telling him to "go back to China" didn't care where he was from. He is Korean.
Post removed:
by user
BigRobSA
Europe.

For all the panty-wadding by overprivileged college athletes with an IQ the level of ants, when blacks get on the field in some countries, they get bananas thrown on the field. THAT is a racist act. Not giving them an education, and money,in one of the many universities in the nation.

Most minorities in this country have never had an actual racist act perpetrated on/to them. Racially insensitive, like jokes? Sure.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
agdad4x
anyone that adds a color to the phrase "...lives matter"
snowdog90
third coast.. said:

Someone never watched King of the hill

My bad. Not a King of the Hill fan. I had a feeling I was missing the joke...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.