So they are really playing the black national anthem at NBA games?

1,970 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Vader Was Framed
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just turned on the NBA all star game hoping to see just a few dunks and game doesn't tip off until they've played the black national anthem.

Do they really think this is unifying? What about all the other players from different backgrounds? F them I guess?
AggieIce
AG
Still have no idea what that is, and don't intend to find out
My Name Is Judge
I'll never watch another nba game

Maroon Dawn
AG
Such Unity

Much Beauty
No Spin Ag
I don't think anything but the game (NBA, NFL, etc. ) should be televised. Anything before the time counting down is just feels for one side or the other.
Clob94
Turn off the NBA OP.

It's nothing but dudes jacking 3s and talking nice about China.
Maroon Dawn
AG
No Spin Ag said:

I don't think anything but the game (NBA, NFL, etc. ) should be televised. Anything before the time counting down is just feels for one side or the other.

The National Anthem is for every side

But that's not the division you leftists want
johnnyblaze36
AG
I honestly think the brand is gone forever. I wear NBA JAM t-shirts every other day and have zero interest in the current product and I don't foresee that changing due to Adam Silver's ridiculous management of the league.
Good Poster
AG
Honest question for our resident libs... how does that help with race relations?
samsal75
AG
What's NBA??
Gigem314
AG
No Spin Ag said:

The National Anthem is "feels"?

But the phrases on the court and uniforms during the game aren't feels as long as they don't happen before the game?

Right.
C@LAg
No Spin Ag said:

i am sure you feel the same way about the spirit of aggieland,.
IslanderAg04
Whats the NBA?
C@LAg
IslanderAg04 said:

Whats the NBA?
Nonsensical Black Accusations
AgResearch
AG
Don't watch the NXiA
Onceaggie2.0
OP shocked they play this at the black superbowl?
Thomas Sowell
The NBA is total garbage. These morons are millionaires in the only country in the world where that would be true for someone of their intellectual capabilities. And they have the nerve to call that country racist.

**** them.
No Spin Ag
Gigem314 said:

No Spin Ag said:

The National Anthem is "feels"?

But the phrases on the court and uniforms during the game aren't feels as long as they don't happen before the game?

Right.

Hey, I'm watching to see multimillionaires play a game for my entertainment.

If I want to see the national anthem being played on a TV screen for the viewers pleasure I'll tune in to OAN or Newsmax.
McKinney Ag69
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

I'll never watch another nba game

I honestly think they don't give a s*** if we watch an NBA game again. There's 1.5B. Chinese people and half the US who are SJWs who will .
No Spin Ag
Maroon Dawn said:

No Spin Ag said:

It is for every side, I just don't care to watch it, or anything actually, except for the game. That's why I said everything before is for feels, for both sides
The Fife
johnnyblaze36 said:

I honestly think the brand is gone forever. I wear NBA JAM t-shirts every other day and have zero interest in the current product and I don't foresee that changing due to Adam Silver's ridiculous management of the league.

I had no idea NBA Jam has been a thing since that game came out on the Genesis.

Hendrix
AG
Why isn't there a white national anthem? And a Hispanic one, etc.
Thomas Sowell
Hendrix said:

Why isn't there a white national anthem? And a Hispanic one, etc.

"Because every day is white people day!" /liberals
Strategy
AG
NBA has been **** since Jordan retired.

Zero defense. Traveling galore. Flopping. Political wannabes. I really don't understand the draw.

Football. Golf. And a little bit of baseball.

I'd rather watch professional fishing than any NBA game.
Post removed:
by user
Gigem314
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Maroon Dawn said:

No Spin Ag said:

It is for every side, I just don't care to watch it, or anything actually, except for the game. That's why I said everything before is for feels, for both sides
I just take it a step further and don't watch any of it. I don't need the feels during the game either with all the social commentary or virtue signaling on the court or uniforms. It's no longer about basketball or love of the game.
backintexas2013
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Good Poster said:

Just turned on the NBA all star game hoping to see just a few dunks and game doesn't tip off until they've played the black national anthem.

Do they really think this is unifying? What about all the other players from different backgrounds? F them I guess?
How did you like Galdys Knight's USA National Anthem The Star-Spangled Banner singing?

I thought it was 7/10.

Who the **** is Galdys Knight?
passerby82
AG
Old man yells at cloud
zephyr88
AG
As long as this crap doesn't make it to college sports, we'll be ok. The first time that I hear something other that Francis Scott Key's masterpiece will be the last time I set foot in Kyle or Olsen.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.