Wednesday is our Independence Day

1,345 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by waitwhat?
Post removed:
by user
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wednesday is just the start. You know blue city mayors will try to enforce it.
Post removed:
by user
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
C@LAg
I bet you will not notice much of a difference until the school year is over.
No Spin Ag
The interesting thing is that our independence is being given to us from the same person who put us in this situation in the first place. Now that's Texas leadership at its finest.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dems desperate to slow roll reopening in the hopes of using COVID to justify at least one and maybe two more PorkZilla "Stimulus" bills passed to deposit millions into their bank accounts

It's about the money

It's always about the money
fightingfarmer09
Not much of an independence fighter if you had to wait 7 days after being told the plan to take off your mask.
No Spin Ag
SoupNazi2001 said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Not much of an independence fighter if you had to wait 7 days after being told the plan to take off your mask.

I swear none of you guys are in suburban Dallas where mask wearing at Kroger was 99%.

God help the maga who comes across suburban Karen, and may it be recorded for everyone to see.
Turf96
Masks are for little scared babies. They were used to create fear in hopes of more government dependence. Time for them
All to burn and get on with our lives.
PCC_80
AG
Where I went last night I only saw 2 people there wearing masks out of probably 200 people. Both of them were probably in their 20's. The rest there were living completely normal lives. Drinks were flowing, people were mingling shoulder to shoulder and the dance floor was full.

It was sort of odd that only a couple of young people chose to wear masks. I am afraid the younger generation has been trained to obey and do what they are told.
waitwhat?
SoupNazi2001 said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

I swear none of you guys are in suburban Dallas where mask wearing at Kroger was 99%.
I am and I stopped wearing the muzzle to Kroger a while ago.

If you wear the muzzle you're contributing to the fear propaganda. They want the muzzles on to keep covid at the forefront of everyone's minds.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.