Susan Rice is burning sage in her West Wing office, once occupied by anti-immigrant..

3,975 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rab79
APHIS AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sid Farkas said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

I mean I'd probably use some lightly scented bug spray if I moved into an office of someone who pushed ethnic cleansing.
Enforcing immigration law is not comparable with ethnic cleansing.
Yeah, I did not say that. I am talking about Stephen Miller, from the OP. Thankfully half his dumb ideas did not make it into law despite trying. Guy is a nut.
Sure you didnt.
Don't put words in my mouth. That's like me saying you agree with all of Stephen's views on race and ethnicity. Do you?

Stephen Miller equals immigration law. Reducing Miller's ideas to merely enforcing existing immigration laws is laughably overlooking his past statements and views. One need only look at his emails. He's awful quick to cite The Camp of the Saints. Muslims from Refugee Resettlement Watch. Dylann Roof. I'd be surprised if you were arm-in-arm with him on all those views ...

Thankfully his most extreme ideas did not make it into law/policy. Even much milder ones, like his trying to ban undocumented children from schools, failed. Probably because that would be illegal as the admin came to realize via Supreme Court.

Dude is a nutjob creep. Defend him all you want.
^defends a party of openly, savage anti-semites, racists and seditionists Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Presley

so brave. so noble
This is what liberals do!!! Remember, Orange Man Bad even though not one liberal ever explained why except regurgitate the crap that the MSM told them to say. All AntiTrump 24/7 for four years.

And now, we have Democrats controlling everything and the tyranny will only get worse with their approval and applause.

We will all be serving at their pleasure.
TyHolden
AG
kamala has been burning rubber for centuries...
agent-maroon
AG
Sage? I guess incense didn't stink badly enough
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG
Whatever, I'm just a bit glad that Xiden's earpiece has chosen a cabinet of advisers as dumb as her, because she clearly won't ever get anything done.

She's the Jen Psaki/Ben Rhodes of thought leaders in the earpiece' inner circle.
C@LAg
don't some ages have some sort of psychotropic or psycho something or other effects.

Meaning ***** is stoned on the job.
dcowboy808
AG
Hey that's Madam President Susan Rice to you!
rab79
AG
just run of the mill dumb for him
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.