Susan Rice is burning sage in her West Wing office, once occupied by anti-immigrant..

3,974 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rab79
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Susan Rice is burning sage in her West Wing office, once occupied by anti-immigrant hardliner Stephen Miller, used to cleanse a space of negativity (msn.com)

hard-hitting news from DNC lapdogs in the media establishment...
Quote:

Susan Rice, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, occupies the same West Wing office recently used by Stephen Miller, the Trump administration's anti-immigration hardliner, The New York Times reported Saturday.
As a prominent Black Democrat often vilified by conservatives, she's aware of the "symbolism" of occupying the space where Miller formulated policies, including the widely reviled child separation policy, and has taken a few steps to redecorate.
In the room, a painting from Haiti's Caribbean nation now hangs, and the room is scented with sage candles.
Burning sage has been used in indigenous people's rituals for centuries to cleanse a person or space of negativity and promote healing and wisdom.

Gap
AG
If something similar was happening under a Republican, they would brand the entire administration as religious kooks and zealots. Perhaps rightly so as they would be performing a religious ritual to remove the spirits.

We are just supposed to laugh and think it is cute in this situation.
doubledog
What is the cleansing for SKANK. (Just asking for the 2024 occupants of that office)
Maroon Dawn
AG
Remember when government propaganda didn't have this painfully obvious, try-hard North Korean feel to it?
zephyr88
AG

TDS is alive & well in the White House.

(is it still ok to call it the "white" house?
Keegan99
AG
Party of SCIENCE!!!
Sid Farkas
AG
What was the level of 'negativity' in Rice's Nat'l Security office when she left?
Quote:

"...based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy-- --sparked by this hateful video.""

- Susan Rice
Flashback: What Susan Rice Said About Benghazi - WSJ

BigRobSA
Gap said:

If something similar was happening under a Republican, they would brand the entire administration as religious kooks and zealots. Perhaps rightly so as they would be performing a religious ritual to remove the spirits.

In 2016, wasn't there an R that they literally labeled a witch?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
aggiehawg
AG
BigRobSA said:

Gap said:

2010. Christine O'Donnell.
Tanya 93
BigRobSA said:

Gap said:

Well, she had admitted to dabbing into witchcraft.
Post removed:
by user
Squadron7
AG
Bill Clinton used cigars in the Oval Office. What's the big deal?
Burdizzo
AG
Nancy Reagan had an astrologist

Is this exorcism similar to removing all the W's from the computer keyboards?
Squadron7
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

I mean I'd probably use some lightly scented bug spray if I moved into an office of someone who pushed ethnic cleansing.

You mean Woodrow Wilson?
Onceaggie2.0
Vader Was Framed said:

I mean I'd probably use some lightly scented bug spray if I moved into an office of someone who pushed ethnic cleansing.

Biden administration cleansing whites now
Post removed:
by user
Jayhawk
Vader Was Framed said:

Enforcing immigration law is not comparable with ethnic cleansing.
BigRobSA
Vader Was Framed said:

I agree, though I'd still find it hard to stay in an office previously occupied by a liberal. Partly due to the stench of their evil, racist ideology and partly because I wouldn't know how to access the internet to schedule a good cleaning.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Onceaggie2.0
Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

They need more eligible voters dead can only vote so many times .
CowboyGirl
AG
Isn't burning sage cultural appropriation since Susan Rice is not (so far as we know) descended from Native Americans?
Post removed:
by user
Jayhawk
Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Yeah, I did not say that. I am talking about Stephen Miller, from the OP. Thankfully half his dumb ideas did not make it into law despite trying. Guy is a nut.
Sure you didnt.
Thomas Sowell
Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Yeah, I did not say that. I am talking about Stephen Miller, from the OP. Thankfully half his dumb ideas did not make it into law despite trying. Guy is a nut.

Please explain.
Bonfire1996
AG
Quote:

including the widely reviled child separation policy

Wrong. That's Obama policy.

This will be like the Civil Rights Act. Most people think Dems did it.
Post removed:
by user
Squadron7
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Sure you didnt.
Don't put words in my mouth. That's like me saying you agree with all of Stephen's views on race and ethnicity. Do you?

Stephen Miller equals immigration law. Reducing Miller's ideas to merely enforcing existing immigration laws is laughably overlooking his past statements and views. One need only look at his emails. He's awful quick to cite The Camp of the Saints. Muslims from Refugee Resettlement Watch. Dylann Roof. I'd be surprised if you were arm-in-arm with him on all those views ...

Thankfully his most extreme ideas did not make it into law/policy. Even much milder ones, like his trying to ban undocumented children from schools, failed. Probably because that would be illegal as the admin came to realize via Supreme Court.

Dude is a nutjob creep. Defend him all you want.

If I were an illegal in Mexico would I be banned from schools?
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
"Sage"
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Dumbest thing I have seen on the internet today
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
titan
S
Maroon Dawn said:

Remember when government propaganda didn't have this painfully obvious, try-hard North Korean feel to it?
President Trump's tenure and being able to think the Beltway wasn't necessarily a threat to the country was a welcome respite for holding the system in low regard that has held since Y2K and the start of this regressive century.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Sid Farkas
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Jayhawk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Sure you didnt.
Don't put words in my mouth. That's like me saying you agree with all of Stephen's views on race and ethnicity. Do you?

Stephen Miller equals immigration law. Reducing Miller's ideas to merely enforcing existing immigration laws is laughably overlooking his past statements and views. One need only look at his emails. He's awful quick to cite The Camp of the Saints. Muslims from Refugee Resettlement Watch. Dylann Roof. I'd be surprised if you were arm-in-arm with him on all those views ...

Thankfully his most extreme ideas did not make it into law/policy. Even much milder ones, like his trying to ban undocumented children from schools, failed. Probably because that would be illegal as the admin came to realize via Supreme Court.

Dude is a nutjob creep. Defend him all you want.
^defends a party of openly, savage anti-semites, racists and seditionists Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Presley

so brave. so noble
DallasAg 94
JamesBREI06
AG
So, she can appropriate. Got it.
richardag
Sid Farkas said:

Susan Rice is burning sage in her West Wing office, once occupied by anti-immigrant hardliner Stephen Miller, used to cleanse a space of negativity (msn.com)

hard-hitting news from DNC lapdogs in the media establishment...
Quote:

Susan Rice, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, occupies the same West Wing office recently used by Stephen Miller, the Trump administration's anti-immigration hardliner, The New York Times reported Saturday.
As a prominent Black Democrat often vilified by conservatives, she's aware of the "symbolism" of occupying the space where Miller formulated policies, including the widely reviled child separation policy, and has taken a few steps to redecorate.
In the room, a painting from Haiti's Caribbean nation now hangs, and the room is scented with sage candles.
Burning sage has been used in indigenous people's rituals for centuries to cleanse a person or space of negativity and promote healing and wisdom.

The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
dmart90
AG
Is that considered cultural appropriation?
richardag
This is more confirmation we are in a clown world.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.