This is our POTUS ?

7,929 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Muy
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Cassius said:

titan said:

cle96 said:

brazagg said:

We have no POTUS.
This is true. Why don't people care to know who is running our country?
Most of the national media are cultural wreckers and eager participants in the ruin; and the rank and file voters are easily duped or bribed with handouts. Those who do care know either a European cabal or China is running things, and see that there is not much that can be done.

By European cabal, you mean Soros and company?

Obviously China has a heavy hand. Biden is in their pocket and Thier boy Swallwell is still on the intelligence committee for goodness sake.
Maybe. Its more a case of saying "if its not the actual national rivals like China and Russia, its got to be an overseas group of subversives." O r spectacular point-blank traitors here. But if so, who. I mean, even Axis governments didn't operate to destroy their own set-up. Or any regimes before-hand. People keep comparing the present to fall of Rome, and with good reason, but the last Emperors were not working to undermine it--- more like trying to plug fingers in collapsing dikes.

One thing is for sure- -if your quality of life goes down this years its a national democrat or newsmen's fault.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Squadron7
AG
Even Chance the gardener talked in complete sentences.
Trucker 96
He's not capable of managing the little league concession stand for an hour. How could someone possibly vote for this idiot?
jefe95
AG
How much longer until our adversaries challenge this leadership vacuum?

Kamala is already talking to world leaders. No way she makes a convincing case at all.
titan
S
jefe95 said:

Kamala is already talking to world leaders. No way she makes a convincing case at all.
They would be smarter not to. Concentrate on doing all the more subtle and subversive stuff that it takes competent intelligence agencies and administration to pick up on or thwart. We have neither.

They would be foolish to challenge in the way where even NYT could see it. If I was them I would do all the more subtle and long term stuff. The preliminaries to Crimea is a good example of how. In China's case it wouldn't mean moving against Taiwan yet, but trying to take over members of its government like they control many Democrats (and Rinos apparently) here.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
agracer
AG
He's a Manchurian candidate no doubt. Just not what the movies thought he would be.
Layne Staley
AG
Commander-In-Thief. The election was stolen from Trump who rightfully won.
TexAgs91
AG
Gap said:

hgc159 said:

And another senior moment...

It is sad for him, his family, and the American people. Biden isn't trying to explain anything. He struggles mightily just trying to read words out loud off a teleprompter.

Who is running out country? We absolutely need to know.

China, Soros, BLM, Big Tech are running this banana republic.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Waffledynamics
AG
cle96 said:

brazagg said:

We have no POTUS.
This is true. Why don't people care to know who is running our country?
Because ordinary people are too uncaring except when it's time to vote almost exclusively based on emotion.
agracer
AG
Ag87H2O said:

The last thing the Democrats want is for Joe to ad-lib or speak contemporaneously in front of a live camera.

That's how low their standard has fallen. The sitting president of the United States cannot do an unscripted, love Q&A for fear of what he might say or how he might embarrass himself or the Party.

Thanks libs.
Welcome to 2008-2012.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
richardag said:

Tanya 93 said:

AggDogg61 said:

Every lib after watching this video:
"But, but, Orange Man did mean Tweets."
No. Not all libs
I agree. Mostly leftist progressives and uniformed liberals, who were lied to incessantly by the media.
Almost all libs are in that camp. Tanya is often one of the rare outliers.

Almost all liberals think Biden is doing a bang up job and any time you bring up his cognitive decline they get emotional and say something like "yeah, and you can't say the exact same for Trump?!"

No, you dumb liberal, Trump can do more in 3 hours than Biden can do in a week.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
titan
S
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

richardag said:

Tanya 93 said:

AggDogg61 said:

Every lib after watching this video:
"But, but, Orange Man did mean Tweets."
No. Not all libs
I agree. Mostly leftist progressives and uniformed liberals, who were lied to incessantly by the media.
Almost all libs are in that camp. Tanya is often one of the rare outliers.

Almost all liberals think Biden is doing a bang up job and any time you bring up his cognitive decline they get emotional and say something like "yeah, and you can't say the exact same for Trump?!"

No, you dumb liberal, Trump can do more in 3 hours than Biden can do in a week.
Simply do not consider leftists as `liberals'. The media is left, not liberal. The Democratic Party is left, not liberal any more. Both liberals and conservatives are aware of real science and economics. What mainly differs is the degree they believe it is directly incumbent on government to provide some fallbacks.
FrioAg 00:
sail33or
AG
Let's slightly exaggerate to make the point Baby Boomers are pathetic and not Patriots. And that all latter generations are pathetic social media zombies. Basically Americans (all) suck. We are all just talking heads watching other worthless talking heads.

Biden could actually pull his pants down and poop on the stage. All we will do is talk and meme.

Harris will be President and nude pics of her could emerge. She will giggle and talk nonsense.

Hunter can openly make millions selling real estate to China.

The FBI can arrest anyone posting negative comments about Harris.

Razor wire around Capital. (Wait that is there already).

Voting laws passed that say anyone can vote as many times as they want.

Gays and Lesbians and New Genders are promoted to 5 star Generals and Admirals.

Congress approves 10 Trillion to their families.

We will do "NOTHING".

NOTHING. Put talk and Meme.

Go ahead and continue the talk fellow pathetic Americans.

Squadron7
AG
deddog
AG
The perfect candidate to lead the buffoons who voted for him
oldarmyjess66
AG
This moron is the laughing stock of the entire world.
Faustus
titan said:

jefe95 said:

They would be smarter not to. Concentrate on doing all the more subtle and subversive stuff that it takes competent intelligence agencies and administration to pick up on or thwart. We have neither.

They would be foolish to challenge in the way where even NYT could see it. If I was them I would do all the more subtle and long term stuff. The preliminaries to Crimea is a good example of how. In China's case it wouldn't mean moving against Taiwan yet, but trying to take over members of its government like they control many Democrats (and Rinos apparently) here.
Agreed. The soft approach combined with flexing military muscles has long been China's strategy with Taiwan. Taiwan is already inextricably intertwined with China economically, and China has nothing but time on its side (absent outside interference). China is willing to play the long game knowing that at some point assimilation is inevitable, albeit after our lifetimes unless the current playbook is upended.

In the meantime sublimation of the political process, economic assimilation, threatening/bribing third party countries (like we do with sanctions) etc. are far more cost effective, less disruptive, and a far more safe means of bringing Taiwan into the Borg Collective. A Chinese military invasion, IMO, is a last case scenario only deployed when third parties (pretty much just us) try to yank Taiwan out of China's jaws.

Almost no countries diplomatically recognize Taiwan (down to 14 out of 193 UN member states). We don't recognize Taiwan, although we threatened to punish El Salvador, Dominican Republic, and Panama, when in 2017-2018 they switched diplomatic recognition to Beijing from Taipei, which amusingly only mirrors our stance since the 70's. (Rules for Thee, But not for Me - which is fine IMO because RealPolitik, ).

https://www.as-coa.org/articles/central-america-caught-china-taiwan-diplomatic-tussle
Quote:

. . .
It started when El Salvador made a decision. In August, its government switched diplomatic recognition from Taipei to Beijing, prompting the White House to issue a statement that the change would result in a "reevaluation of our relationship with El Salvador." U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) took to Twitter several times to denounce San Salvador's move and called to cut U.S. aid.

On the other hand, this isn't something new: China has been drawing away Taiwan's diplomatic allies for years. Still, two other countries in the Americas-the Dominican Republic in May 2018 and Panama in June 2017-also switched recognition in the time since Donald Trump took over the Oval Office. On September 7, the U.S. State Department called back its top envoys from all three Latin American nations "for consultations related to recent decisions to no longer recognize Taiwan."
. . .
Anyway, I only posted this in response to you Titan because I generally pay attention to your posts and acumen, and the article reminded me of your recent post about Taiwan (and I prefer not to start threads for the most part, so this seemed like a likely place to deposit it).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/were-going-to-lose-fast-us-air-force-held-a-war-game-that-started-with-a-chinese-biological-attack-170003936.html

Quote:

Last fall, the U.S. Air Force simulated a conflict set more than a decade in the future that began with a Chinese biological-weapon attack that swept through U.S. bases and warships in the Indo-Pacific region. Then a major Chinese military exercise was used as cover for the deployment of a massive invasion force. The simulation culminated with Chinese missile strikes raining down on U.S. bases and warships in the region, and a lightning air and amphibious assault on the island of Taiwan.
. . .
Then in September in the midst of the war game, actual Chinese combat aircraft intentionally flew over the rarely crossed median line in the Taiwan Strait in the direction of Taipei an unprecedented 40 times and conducted simulated attacks on the island that Taiwan's premier called "disturbing." Amid those provocations, China's air force released a video showing a bomber capable of carrying nuclear weapons carrying out a simulated attack on Andersen Air Force Base on the U.S. Pacific island of Guam. The title of the Hollywood-like propaganda video was "The god of war H-6K [bomber] goes on the attack!"

In case the new U.S. administration failed to get the intended message behind all that provocative military activity, four days after President Biden took office, a large force of Chinese bombers and fighters flew past Taiwan and launched simulated missile attacks on the USS Roosevelt carrier strike group as it was sailing in international waters in the South China Sea.
. . .
Baffling Chinese analysts, Biden did not appear to notice.
Muy
AG
Not my President. I don't have one.

Better than this.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.