NY Times Report: Proud Boys Investigations By FBI

3,448 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TAMU1990
Jmiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/05/us/politics/trump-proud-boys-capitol-riot.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/nyregion/proud-boys-capitol-riot-conspiracy.html

[Your selective quotes and thread title misrepresented the content of the articles and leave impressions about the investigations that just aren't present. You are welcome to repost information from the articles in a way that makes it clear what is in the article and what is your opinion-Staff]
Good Poster
AG
LMAO if this is the best you got
Teslag
AG
The Proud Boys are great Americans led by a patriotic person of color.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Gigem314
AG

jt2hunt
AG
Armless insurrection of the most powerful country in the world.
DrEvazanPhD
Another swing and a miss from OP
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
I'm wondering what kind of "intensive investigation" was done when Antifa cordoned off several city blocks in CHOP.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Is a single name mentioned?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Ag87H2O
AG
Amazing how the CMs just can't let Trump go. I think they miss him more than some of his supporters.
fixer
Jmiller said:

" The connection revealed by the communications data comes as the F.B.I. intensifies its investigation of contacts among far-right extremists, Trump White House associates and conservative members of Congress in the days before the attack."
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/05/us/politics/trump-proud-boys-capitol-riot.html
" In a flurry of court papers filed in recent days in four separate cases against six individual Proud Boys federal officials have painted scenes like this, assembling the first draft of a narrative that suggests the Proud Boys brought some coordination to the Capitol attack. "
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/nyregion/proud-boys-capitol-riot-conspiracy.html
"Proud Boys - stand back and stand by." - Trump
Media: Proud Boys are racist insurrectionists and have a hotline to Trump.
Media: Trump is racist.

Same Media, while cities burn for 4 months: BLM is a social justice cause.
Same Media, after Joe Biden says Antifa is an idea: ....crickets.

If you came here to get a narrative busted, you came to the right place.

AggDogg61
And you want us to believe the FBI after the lack of evidence they had on Trump and the Russians?
titan
S
fixer said:

Jmiller said:

" The connection revealed by the communications data comes as the F.B.I. intensifies its investigation of contacts among far-right extremists, Trump White House associates and conservative members of Congress in the days before the attack."
" In a flurry of court papers filed in recent days in four separate cases against six individual Proud Boys federal officials have painted scenes like this, assembling the first draft of a narrative that suggests the Proud Boys brought some coordination to the Capitol attack. "
"Proud Boys - stand back and stand by." - Trump
Media: Proud Boys are racist insurrectionists and have a hotline to Trump.
Media: Trump is racist.

Same Media, while cities burn for 4 months: BLM is a social justice cause.
Same Media, after Joe Biden says Antifa is an idea: ....crickets.

If you came here to get a narrative busted, you came to the right place.

Yes. That Media is the enemy of the center and right and that is why their coverage is so one-sided about that day.

If anything this proves it was NOT an insurrection. You see, if they contacted the WH before hand, that means WH had the chance to coordinate it and make it work. Its obvious they did not! It easily had the power to do so, had they had such a plan.

What that is not more obvious, will never understand. The fact that it was not a planned coup of President Trump's should be obvious. No one had more ability to make sure it succeeded if so.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Maroon Dawn
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Amazing how the CMs just can't let Trump go. I think they miss him more than some of his supporters.

If they let go of TDS then they'll have to defend Biden instead so it'll be 4 years of JMiller being paid to post Trump conspiracy theories
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
The infatuation with the proud boys is amusing. I stood next to all of them during the stop the steal march in Washington, D.C. In November. They are not a very scary group of guys. The vast majority of them just pranced around. I remember thinking this is the proud boys I have heard so much about ? Talk about a media induced boogie man.
titan
S

True enough. They simply are a still far weaker counter-part of Antifa. Don't care for the demonization of them as you are going to need right-wing groups willing to play hardball to counter all the Marxist trends. That's how it has always unfolded.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
FattyDelights
The left still focuses on boogyman like covid, trump, white supremacy, etc because they are trying to hide their disasters in plain sight. Idiots.
DCAggie13y
AG

titan
S

Interesting line up in that flyer. Very on point.

"Public acquiescence", incidentally, is good term for precisely what should be withdrawn from the Left agendas of the MSM-Democratic Party. Those should meet nullification. Looks like some states have made a start, which is good.
FrioAg 00:
Bonfire1996
AG
jmiller is a paid Democrat operative being paid, specifically, to post on Forum 16 of texags.com in an effort to destabilize a vibrant, primarily conservative board where thousands gather to discuss political news.

I'm amazed texags is just now clueing in
geoag58
AG
It's all optics.

The national guard posted outside the capital along with green zone style fencing sends the message the dims want to send. These ridiculous reports by the henchmen for the dims. the FBI, the most partisan, untrustworthy governmental agency in DC give legitimacy to the optic.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
titan
S
geoag58 said:

It's all optics.

The national guard posted outside the capital along with green zone style fencing sends the message the dims want to send. These ridiculous reports by the henchmen for the dims. the FBI, the most partisan, untrustworthy governmental agency in DC give legitimacy to the optic.
What message? That the modern D.C.-NY government swamp is as corrupt and criminal as Brezhnev's Moscow and armed Kremlin? The average member in it for the nation not any more than any of that crowd generally was? (Maybe even less).

FrioAg 00:
geoag58
AG
That is the message I am getting. However, I don't think I am their target audience.

ETA

To answer your question.

The left wants one world government with zero national borders. To achieve that goal they must end our rights that interfere with that agenda. They realize there will be resistance that will ramp up as people realize what they are doing. Their radical legislation may fail this time but the fact they have surrounded the capital with these protections tell me they think they are close. If their legislative agenda fails and they can't steal the midterms they will crawl back under their slimy rock and wait for the next opportunity.
Darth Randy
I got a soft-on at that staff edit in OP.
titan
S

geoag58,

Well the middle class actually has the ability to Atlas Shrug into complete shutdown the press-political group if they take it in their mind to do it. The thing about fortifications like that is they too easily can be changed into a confinement -- a prison, in turn.

That's where the message part comes in -- the real message being sent is they are apart and aloof---that's more easily marginalized.
FrioAg 00:
Trucker 96
LOL at the troll OP getting pimp slapped.
geoag58
AG
Historically revolutions are started by a surprisingly small percentage of the population, which means the vast majority will do nothing about the problem and are actually drug into the conflict by the instigators. As fat and pampered as we are you can double that apathy.

The leftists have many allies around the world and we don't know the extent of the CCP, Soros, Cuba, Venezuela involvement with our left. We do know their goal is some form of worldwide communism under one government. What has changed in the last twenty years is information technology and the power it has in this battlefield. The ease with which the left has censored the opposition and the lack of push back in the take down of Parler is eye opening. The middle class better wake up soon or it will be too late!
APHIS AG
Hey OP, where have you been concerning all of the "other" subjects that are on this forum concerning the man you voted for and support and his administration!!!

Then you come one here posting crap.
Eliminatus
AG
Think this is the one of the extremely rare times I have seen staff come in and actually call fake news on a post and slap some peepees.

That's how you KNOW jmiller is such a troll. (like any of us really didn't realize this...)

You know its terribad when even TA mods can't stand it.
C@LAg
OP still refuses to live in the present.
TRADUCTOR
lol FBI
lol OP
lol we babies
lol cherry picked defined
lol moderator hero
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Jmiller said:

[Your selective quotes and thread title misrepresented the content of the articles and leave impressions about the investigations that just aren't present. You are welcome to repost information from the articles in a way that makes it clear what is in the article and what is your opinion-Staff]

backintexas2013
AG
Mods put a beat down on OP. Wow.
doubledog
Please join me in flagging the OP for fake news.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.