I'm about to lose my mind!

10,045 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agracer
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like a you problem.
Rattler12
MouthBQ98 said:

That's the odd part, I know a couple of dozens of people who have had it or tested positive for it and never knew they had it and none of them, ranging from a young child, to a woman in her 90's, was very seriously ill with it. Anecdotal experiences vary widely. I suspect there are people who are simply randomly particularly vulnerable to this disease. Being overweight seems to be a big factor, and about 70% of the US population is overweight, though most of those don't think they are. "Dad bod" is overweight, for example.
I heard big feet exasperate the problem also...
BoydCrowder13
BigRobSA said:

So, I'm still in Minneapolis area for work, hiring and training to staff up properties here. So, Saturdays are my day off-ish. I went to an outlet mall to buy some shoes for my son. Like me, he has huge feet and is growing like a weed. People think he's three or four. He's two and on track to probably be taller than me. Anyway, I went to an OUTDOOR outlet mall and everyone was wearing masks outside. Not me, because I'm not a tard. So, I go to walk into the Nike store....there's a line to get in. HUGE store and they only let a few people in at a time. Not based upon science at all, since there is no data showing shopping at any stores is a spread issue. I choose to go to other footwear stores. I wanted to look in the Converse store, and there was someone with his hand on the entrance door but non-descript other than "a lot smaller than me". So, I proceed to yank the door open and lo and behold, it's a security guard. He tells me "Hold on a minute!", and I asked why. "Too many people in the store." There were maybe ten people in the store, other than 2 or 3 employees. I just about lost my ***** "Nevermind, moron, I'll go somewhere that wants my money."

I was fuming, because stupidity REALLY pisses me off. (A huge reason I hate liberalism, it's based on the stupidest ****ing ideas ever thought up.) but I went to Foot Action and the Skechers stores. I was so pissed, I couldn't see straight, so I just left the whole thing. Twice I was asked why I wasn't masked OUTSIDE in the sunlight. "Because I'm not ruhtarded and I understand science." and walked on to my vehicle.

I am at my wits end. I don't understand the sheer terror and willingness to look past ALL of the data that shows

1) it's weak as ****
2) masks don't work, not even outside
3) shopping isn't known to be a spread event
4) being around people, in general, for seconds at a time isn't known to be a spread event
5) the "vaccine" isn't a vaccine, it's a new-fangled fru shot. It won't be the end of this, nor was it designed to be.

yet morons make up rules based on nothing but sheer ****stickedness and mental deficiency.

I'm a gentle giant, not quick to anger unless a loved one is in danger. I don't even really get mad at anything directed at me, just ones I'm duty-bound to protect. But I was seconds away from snapping, honest to God. And, I wouldn't want someone my size losing his **** if I was a regular sized person. I can't be the only one at the end of their rope over the absolute insanity that the wannabe flu has brought about. ???

Not quick to anger?......

Someone told you wait a minute before walking in a store and not only did you become enraged enough you couldn't see straight but you posted a novel on Texags about it....
Ag with kids
AG
Austin Ag said:

Look at that massive inflection point when the mask mandate was introduced...
FalconAg06
BigRobSA said:

So, I'm still in Minneapolis area for work, hiring and training to staff up properties here. So, Saturdays are my day off-ish. I went to an outlet mall to buy some shoes for my son. Like me, he has huge feet and is growing like a weed. People think he's three or four. He's two and on track to probably be taller than me. Anyway, I went to an OUTDOOR outlet mall and everyone was wearing masks outside. Not me, because I'm not a tard. So, I go to walk into the Nike store....there's a line to get in. HUGE store and they only let a few people in at a time. Not based upon science at all, since there is no data showing shopping at any stores is a spread issue. I choose to go to other footwear stores. I wanted to look in the Converse store, and there was someone with his hand on the entrance door but non-descript other than "a lot smaller than me". So, I proceed to yank the door open and lo and behold, it's a security guard. He tells me "Hold on a minute!", and I asked why. "Too many people in the store." There were maybe ten people in the store, other than 2 or 3 employees. I just about lost my ***** "Nevermind, moron, I'll go somewhere that wants my money."

I was fuming, because stupidity REALLY pisses me off. (A huge reason I hate liberalism, it's based on the stupidest ****ing ideas ever thought up.) but I went to Foot Action and the Skechers stores. I was so pissed, I couldn't see straight, so I just left the whole thing. Twice I was asked why I wasn't masked OUTSIDE in the sunlight. "Because I'm not ruhtarded and I understand science." and walked on to my vehicle.

I am at my wits end. I don't understand the sheer terror and willingness to look past ALL of the data that shows

1) it's weak as ****
4) being around people, in general, for seconds at a time isn't known to be a spread event
5) the "vaccine" isn't a vaccine, it's a new-fangled fru shot. It won't be the end of this, nor was it designed to be.

yet morons make up rules based on nothing but sheer ****stickedness and mental deficiency.

I'm a gentle giant, not quick to anger unless a loved one is in danger. I don't even really get mad at anything directed at me, just ones I'm duty-bound to protect. But I was seconds away from snapping, honest to God. And, I wouldn't want someone my size losing his **** if I was a regular sized person. I can't be the only one at the end of their rope over the absolute insanity that the wannabe flu has brought about. ???

Covid is really weak, but you almost died from a toe infection a few months ago, so you should possibly beware.
rhoswen
AG
What gets me is that the CDC still says masks aren't necessary outdoors, especially when alone, but as it trickled down to the individual level, it gets more & more absurd. It reminds me of all the conversations we had in Soil Fertility about combating the Average Joe's idea that if X lbs/ac is good, then 2x lbs/ac is better.

My apartment complex pool (as are others in the area) is only open while the office is open so they can enforce the "gatherings of 10 or more people". Yeah, it's winter, but it overlooks clear lake & we gather there even in the winter with firepits and it's been going on since last spring anyway.

Are the limits on gatherings still an official thing? I haven't heard anything about it in awhile.
BigRobSA
FalconAg06 said:

BigRobSA said:

1) it's weak as ****

Covid is really weak, but you almost died from a toe infection a few months ago, so you should possibly beware.
LOL

No, it was much more than a toe infection. Unlike COVID, which is weak as ****, it was actually dangerous stuff like allowing my diabetes to go unchecked, etc. And I kept pushing myself even after realizing something was wrong.Work needed done.

"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
BigRobSA
BoydCrowder13 said:

BigRobSA said:

1) it's weak as ****

Not quick to anger?......

Someone told you wait a minute before walking in a store and not only did you become enraged enough you couldn't see straight but you posted a novel on Texags about it....
A year plus of absolute insanity is "quick"?

Okiedokiepokie.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
BigRobSA
rhoswen said:

What gets me is that the CDC still says masks aren't necessary outdoors, especially when alone, but as it trickled down to the individual level, it gets more & more absurd. It reminds me of all the conversations we had in Soil Fertility about combating the Average Joe's idea that if X lbs/ac is good, then 2x lbs/ac is better.

My apartment complex pool (as are others in the area) is only open while the office is open so they can enforce the "gatherings of 10 or more people". Yeah, it's winter, but it overlooks clear lake & we gather there even in the winter with firepits and it's been going on since last spring anyway.

Are the limits on gatherings still an official thing? I haven't heard anything about it in awhile.
One of the silliest things was closing the giant-pits-of-disinfectant a.k.a. "pools". Saw it across the country at hotels.
RangerRick9211
AG
C@LAg said:

RangerRick9211 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Dear diary.

Mother of all, if there ever was an applicable use of this meme. Jesus, get a Twitter OP.
so sorry you were forced to click on this thread, then continue clicking or reading it for three pages , and then forced to click and make a response. Then forced to typed a response. Then forced to submit the response. When it would have been simpler to just scroll to the next thread you were interested in.
The comment I responded to was the third one of the entire thread. I'm not reading three pages of this. Hth.
eric76
AG
Rattler12 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

That's the odd part, I know a couple of dozens of people who have had it or tested positive for it and never knew they had it and none of them, ranging from a young child, to a woman in her 90's, was very seriously ill with it. Anecdotal experiences vary widely. I suspect there are people who are simply randomly particularly vulnerable to this disease. Being overweight seems to be a big factor, and about 70% of the US population is overweight, though most of those don't think they are. "Dad bod" is overweight, for example.
I heard big feet exasperate the problem also...
If everyone wore size 72 (six feet) shoes, social distancing would be automatic and so there would be no pandemic. Right?
WesMaroon&White
AG
The 10 county region around me has a death rate of 1.48%. That is a whole lot more than 0.05% you say. But I guess marginalizing make you feel better.
TxAgPreacher
S
Solution: Get out. Go somewhere more sane before the trial.
All my political beliefs are informed by my religious ones. To flag my posts, and tell me to take it to R&P is intellectual cowardice. I will not debate interpretation, that is off topic, and trolling me.
Keegan99
AG
WesMaroon&White said:

The 10 county region around me has a death rate of 1.48%. That is a whole lot more than 0.05% you say. But I guess marginalizing make you feel better.

I'm not sure you understand the metrics being discussed.

Fightin TX Aggie
AG
FunkyKO said:

Up N here
up N here
Finally!
BMX Bandit
Only took him 8 months, but very glad to see BigRob finally realizing the masks are a worthless idea.

With any luck, he will figure out the shutdowns are worthless soon too!
Post removed:
by user
Bryanisbest
AG
"Father, forgive them. They know not what they do."
agracer
AG
eric76 said:

Weak as ****, but still with a higher mortality than either the measles or polio?
. Prove it? Oh, you can't since the testing mechanism is flawed and gives false positives. Nice try though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.