I'm about to lose my mind!

9,904 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agracer
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, I'm still in Minneapolis area for work, hiring and training to staff up properties here. So, Saturdays are my day off-ish. I went to an outlet mall to buy some shoes for my son. Like me, he has huge feet and is growing like a weed. People think he's three or four. He's two and on track to probably be taller than me. Anyway, I went to an OUTDOOR outlet mall and everyone was wearing masks outside. Not me, because I'm not a tard. So, I go to walk into the Nike store....there's a line to get in. HUGE store and they only let a few people in at a time. Not based upon science at all, since there is no data showing shopping at any stores is a spread issue. I choose to go to other footwear stores. I wanted to look in the Converse store, and there was someone with his hand on the entrance door but non-descript other than "a lot smaller than me". So, I proceed to yank the door open and lo and behold, it's a security guard. He tells me "Hold on a minute!", and I asked why. "Too many people in the store." There were maybe ten people in the store, other than 2 or 3 employees. I just about lost my ***** "Nevermind, moron, I'll go somewhere that wants my money."

I was fuming, because stupidity REALLY pisses me off. (A huge reason I hate liberalism, it's based on the stupidest ****ing ideas ever thought up.) but I went to Foot Action and the Skechers stores. I was so pissed, I couldn't see straight, so I just left the whole thing. Twice I was asked why I wasn't masked OUTSIDE in the sunlight. "Because I'm not ruhtarded and I understand science." and walked on to my vehicle.

I am at my wits end. I don't understand the sheer terror and willingness to look past ALL of the data that shows

1) it's weak as ****
2) masks don't work, not even outside
3) shopping isn't known to be a spread event
4) being around people, in general, for seconds at a time isn't known to be a spread event
5) the "vaccine" isn't a vaccine, it's a new-fangled fru shot. It won't be the end of this, nor was it designed to be.

yet morons make up rules based on nothing but sheer ****stickedness and mental deficiency.

I'm a gentle giant, not quick to anger unless a loved one is in danger. I don't even really get mad at anything directed at me, just ones I'm duty-bound to protect. But I was seconds away from snapping, honest to God. And, I wouldn't want someone my size losing his **** if I was a regular sized person. I can't be the only one at the end of their rope over the absolute insanity that the wannabe flu has brought about. ???
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
kb2001
AG
Just call them racist Nazis and start screaming. You could be looting within the hour
McKinney Ag69
AG
Dear diary.
Old Sarge
AG
Don't know if it helps or not, but I have gotten a little mileage today with the idea you gave me with President Spit Bubbles.

Hope it's better for ya tomorrow.

BigRobSA
Challenger 17 said:

Dear diary.
Diaries are liberal poppycock!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
C@LAg
Challenger 17 said:

Dear diary.
I hope he steps on you.
C@LAg
My Name Is Judge
The sheep are scared

They put the lotion their skin

BigRobSA
Old Sarge said:

Don't know if it helps or not, but I have gotten a little mileage today with the idea you gave me with President Spit Bubbles.

Hope it's better for ya tomorrow.
Glad to be of assistance.
C@LAg
My Name Is Judge said:

The sheep are scared

where do they put it?
My Name Is Judge
C@LAg said:

My Name Is Judge said:

The sheep are scared

where do they put it?

On their skin
Austin Ag
AG
unmade bed
Ironically, waiting in line to get in a store is probably more likely to cause spread then actually going into the store and being near someone for 10-15 seconds.
C@LAg
My Name Is Judge said:

On their skin
good to know. that is not what you said.
Clob94
You're in Minneapolis my man. They elected Jessie Ventura. Just do you and **** those people.
C@LAg
Clob94 said:

You're in Minneapolis my man. They elected Jessie Ventura. Just do you and **** those people.
more concerning, they elected the brother-marrying, Muslim terrorist-supporting anti-Semite Democrat.
BigRobSA
C@LAg said:

Clob94 said:

more concerning, they elected the brother-marrying, Muslim terrorist-supporting anti-Semite Democrat.
Yep, and I'm not too far from her area.
AgResearch
AG
Go one state south or west and you're good to go. We didn't go full ****** in the neighboring states to Xinnesota.
Joseph Freshwater, Sr
C@LAg said:

Clob94 said:

Much more concerning. Those people are brain dead.
CDUB98
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

The sheep are scared

It has electrolytes.
The Fall Guy
AG
You know what they say about guys with big feet....
AgResearch
AG
The Fall Guy said:

You know what they say about guys with big feet....
They wear big shoes.
TexAgs91
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Dear diary.
Go on...
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
The Fife
Come to SC. The people with masks outdoors are the ones that get looked at like they're crazy, not the other way around where you are. No store customer limits either.

Edit: good carnicerias and barbacoa too but you've gotta know where to look.
FriscoKid
AG
Right there with you. We have some major de-programming of people to do. "We" are seriously sick as a population right now and it's not getting better.
My Name Is Judge
C@LAg said:

My Name Is Judge said:

On their skin
good to know. that is not what you said.

Good job catching my typo

Keep up the great work
RAB91
BigRobSA said:

C@LAg said:

Clob94 said:

Yep, and I'm not too far from her area.

You must love spending time in Little Somalia (Mall of America).
C@LAg
My Name Is Judge said:

Good job catching my typo

Keep up the great work
as Ferris Bueller said:
It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself.
Scruffy
AG
Welcome to my entire last year living in Chicago.

Only good thing lately is the CDC saying need to wear 2 masks and pantyhose to seal it.
So every time the nazis in my building start on me with "where's your mask"? I just retort: "where's your second mask? The CDC says you need to wear 2 masks."
They tend to walk off in a huff after that.
No Spin Ag
BigRobSA said:

Challenger 17 said:

Dear diary.

Only a liberal would use the word, "poppycock".
C@LAg
No Spin Ag said:

BigRobSA said:

Challenger 17 said:

Dear diary.

Only a liberal would use the word, "poppycock".
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/05/19/President-Reagan-described-as-absolute-poppycock-a-claim-by/1197548395200/

President Reagan described as 'absolute poppycock' a claim by former American mercenary Sam Hall that he had been granted a presidential pardon for his dealings in Nicaragua, it was disclosed at the Iran-Contra hearings today.
Philip J Fry
AG
Dude. Now imagine you live there and have to put up with it every ****ing day. That's what my life in California is like. I have so little patience for this nonsense that I'm sure I'm quite unpleasant to be around.
Gordon Bombay
AG

BigRobSA
Gordon Bombay said:

I wish I had one to wear here.

I wish a mother****er would!
AggDogg61
Rule #1-Never do business in Minnesota.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.