Biden Already Starting Wars

11,134 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

The United States military has struck Iranian-backed targets in Syria, according to Reuters. The move was approved by President Joe Biden.

The airstrike comes following numerous recent rocket attacks targeting American forces in Iraq.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dems are pro war now
C@LAg
Maroon Dawn said:

Dems are pro war now
they were always pro war. more members in congress personally benefit from military spending than republicans do.
FrioAg 00
AG
Iran tested him and I'm glad he took action. Wish it was more definitive (like specifically killing their top general) but action is better than nothing
aggiehawg
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Iran tested him and I'm glad he took action. Wish it was more definitive (like specifically killing their top general) but action is better than nothing
I'll reserve judgment. See how this plays out.
NoahAg
Maroon Dawn said:

Dems are pro war now

We've always been at war with Eurasia.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Same here. Probably just a pocket of white supremacists, who we all know are the real threat.
GCP12
AG
This means WWIII is right around the corner, right?
FrioAg 00
AG
Same. I won't categorically condemn the action just because of the political views of the one who approved it.

We don't know enough yet.
Matt_ag98
Hmmm to think just a couple of years ago we were next to these with these Shia Milita PMF forces and the Iraqi army sweeping across Iraq destroying ISIS, probably not a good look for us (Turkey is probably happy again with us FWIW)
Rooster4Ag
AG
Democrats have always been pro-war, leftists haven't. Democrats aren't leftists just like republicans aren't conservatives.
What have ye done to surpass man?
VegasAg86
AG
Iranians launch rockets at our troops in Iraq, we hit the launch sites in Syria. Seems reasonable to me.

I do like the comment - I wonder if Biden knows he approved it.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Pull out of the middle east, unless we're committed to a full conquest and colonization.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
If he takes out Assad, I'd be good with it.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
aggiehawg
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Same here. Probably just a pocket of white supremacists, who we all know are the real threat.
I, at first giggled at that.

And then I thought further.........

Aw crap. This is all going downhill much faster than I thought.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Why? And install a US puppet? What do we have against Assad aside from him just being another hitler stand in.
Born&Raised
Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

The United States military has struck Iranian-backed targets in Syria, according to Reuters. The move was approved by President Joe Biden.

The airstrike comes following numerous recent rocket attacks targeting American forces in Iraq.

F16 when trump attacks Syria = yea America is back - people know not to **** with us! Promise kept!

F16 when Biden attack Syria = he is a demented old man who is lead around by commies and pro war conservatives!! Yea!! Pro war communist conservatives!
PooDoo
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Dems are pro war now

More money in war than peace.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Born&Raised said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

F16 when trump attacks Syria = yea America is back - people know not to **** with us! Promise kept!

F16 when Biden attack Syria = he is a demented old man who is lead around by commies and pro war conservatives!! Yea!! Pro war communist conservatives!
Yep. If Replicans say jump they'll say how high. The board will never learn. There will be a thread daily about how some republican sold out and then the next day they'll be praising that same republican.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

What?
Ags4DaWin
Troutslime said:

You are showing your ignorance.

Assad has been actively fighting ISIS and even though he is a dictator he keeps religious extremists and terrorists in check.

The "rebels" who are opposing him are Islamic terrorists. Just like with Sadam, he keeps the various religious factions in line by basically oppressing everyone.

Take Assad out and the entire region becomes destabilized because religious fanatics are allowed to run amuck and make war on each other.

This violence then spills internationally and is more dangerous to the international community.

Take Assad out and the international community is in more danger. Keep him under control and draw a hard line in the sand and the international community is safer.

Trump understood this and sent Assad a warning by destroying his chemical weapons depots without putting troops on the ground. Making it clear we would not tolerate the amassing such weapons or the use of such weapons especially on civilians.

Assad got the message and backed off.

But sure. If you want to be in the middle east for another 30 years like we were with Iraq and if you want religious extremists to run amuck and if you want to enrich gun runners, weapons manufacturers and bleed the American taxpayer dry then yeah let's take Assad out.
GCP12
AG
Born&Raised said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

The Trump airstrikes of Syria were maybe the most criticized action by Trumpers of his presidency. Including this board. You're full of ****
Rooster4Ag
AG
You're speaking a different language. Military = good
dictator = bad

every dictator is hitler, and we need to fight ww2 until the end of time
C@LAg
Born&Raised said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

everything about your post:

Ags4DaWin
GCP12 said:

Born&Raised said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

The Trump airstrikes of Syria were maybe the most criticized action by Trumpers of his presidency. Including this board. You're full of ****

Also Trump's airstrikes were to destroy illegal chemical weapons that were being used against civilians. The airstrikes were used so troops wouldn't have to go in.
Cassius
FrioAg 00 said:

Tested him? We shouldn't be there in the first place.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Yes, evil dictator is evil and drops chems on his own people because he is an evil man who does evil. Also saddam is very bad, and milosovec, and the ayatollah. Western liberalism is the only way these people should be able to live!
TAMU1990
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Troutslime said:

You are showing your ignorance.

Assad has been actively fighting ISIS and even though he is a dictator he keeps religious extremists and terrorists in check.

The "rebels" who are opposing him are Islamic terrorists. Just like with Sadam, he keeps the various religious factions in line by basically oppressing everyone.

Take Assad out and the entire region becomes destabilized because religious fanatics are allowed to run amuck and make war on each other.

This violence then spills internationally and is more dangerous to the international community.

Take Assad out and the international community is in more danger. Keep him under control and draw a hard line in the sand and the international community is safer.

Trump understood this and sent Assad a warning by destroying his chemical weapons depots without putting troops on the ground. Making it clear we would not tolerate the amassing such weapons or the use of such weapons especially on civilians.

Assad got the message and backed off.

But sure. If you want to be in the middle east for another 30 years like we were with Iraq and if you want religious extremists to run amuck and if you want to enrich gun runners, weapons manufacturers and bleed the American taxpayer dry then yeah let's take Assad out.
Correct - we did the Arab Spring under Obama and look what that developed into
Cassius
Troutslime said:

Nonsense. Look at Libya. It's a mess. Replacing secular dictators with Islamic theocracies is lunacy.
MouthBQ98
AG
If they've been attacking our security forces there, then the action was reasonable in my view.
Rooster4Ag
AG
Ghaddafi was a pretty secular dictator, he just wanted a pan african coalition, and wanted to get libya off the petrodollar. That couldn't happen so we decided to usher in democracy.
DallasAg 94
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Cassius said:

Troutslime said:

Nonsense. Look at Libya. It's a mess. Replacing secular dictators with Islamic theocracies is lunacy.
He's killing thousands.. must be punished. We can bomb the next one too.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
kb2001
AG
Troutslime said:

Absurd. Assad is a POS dictator, but we already saw happened with a power vacuum over there. The Arab Spring wasn't good for anybody, and the vacuum in Iraq led to ISIS.

I think this is a good move by Biden. Strike back in response to aggression against American troops, but don't send more forces in. Hopefully it stays that way.
aTm2004
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.