Never thought I'd find myself agreeing with Naomi Wolf

1,325 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DCAggie13y
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Former Clinton Adviser Warns US Becoming 'Totalitarian' Under Lockdown Orders

Quote:

A former advisor to Bill Clinton said the United States is becoming a "totalitarian state" due to COVID-19 lockdown orders.

Former Democratic adviser Naomi Wolf, who aided former President Clinton during his second reelection bid, told Fox News on Monday night that the nation is "moving into a coup situation, a police state" as a result of lockdowns.

"That is not a partisan thing," Wolf told the network. "That transcends everything that you and I might disagree or agree on. That should bring together left and right to protect our Constitution."
jagvocate
AG
You know it's bad when the wolves and sheep are on the same side.

Tom Doniphon
Bill Clinton as president was an American loving, flag waving, conservative when compared to the current crop of loons.
Ag87H2O
AG
Funny how these Democrats come out of the woodwork after the election.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Problem is, the left doesn't want to protect our constitution, they want to ignore it or change it through the courts to bring in their form of intersectional justice.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

CanyonAg77
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Bill Clinton as president was an American loving, flag waving, conservative when compared to the current crop of loons.
The wife, not so much.
TTUArmy
CanyonAg77 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

The wife, not so much.
In hindsight, it's kind of hard to fault the man for using his intern as a personal humidor given the fact the old, commie, battle axe he's married to is a bitter, hateful beech.

Sympathy for the devil I suppose.
Phatbob
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Obama had some of the same positions in his first term as Trump, but Trump was considered a bigot for having those positions.
Tailgate88
AG
Saw her on Tucker last night.

CanyonAg77
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Saw her on Tucker last night.
Common sense and easy on the eyes.

Are we sure she's a lib?
DCAggie13y
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

The older I get, the more I appreciate the Bill Clinton presidency. Dude is way underrated. Of course, today's Democrats would probably cinsider him alt-right.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.