Trump to claim he is 'presumptive 2024 nominee,' leader of GOP in CPAC speech

6,552 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TTUArmy
El Cazador
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kashchei
AG
The CMs are against it, so I'm on board. Trump 2024!
Captain Hindsight 20/20
AG
I personally believe that the GOP should attempt to move forward with a Trumpism without Trump approach so you can pursue the same agenda and position without the baggage of Trump's personality. DeSantis 2024 or bust
57 STATES!
I'll vote Trump (in the primary)
TexAgs91
AG
Old McDonald said:

if you're a dem you've gotta be thrilled the guy who single handedly gifted your party the house, senate, and presidency in 4 years is already declaring himself the "presumptive nominee"
That was the media and big tech that gifted The Party the House and Senate. BTW, when do they get indicted for violations of in-kind donations to the DNC on the order of about a $trillion?

And the presidency was gifted to The Party by their own election fraud. Still waiting for charges of sedition and treason there.

This is how it will be from here on out in Amerika. Through the state run media and corrupt elections The Party has total control over this banana republic.

Those of you who voted for the demented racist pedo must be proud.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
TexAgs91
AG
larry culpepper said:

Hey if the GOP wants to run Trump again in 2024 and lose for the second time in a row then fine, go right ahead.
I think you're right. The Party stole the election before and they're pretty confident they can do it again.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Tex117
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Tex117 said:

Republicans deserve this nonsense. They had a chance to completely cut out this cancer, but instead, let it ride.

The man failed as a President. Presidency, control of congress...all gone in 4 years. Even faster than Obama.

And yet, some of you all still think he is your savior. He will lose again.
Trump is the best president in a generation, and widely more popular than you indicate. They would destroy the republican party if they tried to cut Trump out.
So wildly popular he was voted out in 4 years.

BoydCrowder13
Good Poster said:

Trump will be first person to win three presidential elections then

Does FDR not exist?
Ellis Wyatt
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

In before some Dem attempts to legislate this convention out of existence due to some nefarious supremacy promotion, or mis-information, or whatever.
They can just do like Houston and pull the plug at the last minute, claiming covid or whatever.
TexAgs91
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

TrumpGaveMeABabyBump said:

I really don't know why people think he won't run in 2024... I've already posted links where he said he was running..

Like it or not he will be on that primary ticket, and he's gonna win the primary... RINOS can keep wishing for something different to happen, but it won't..

There are a lot of Republicans/conservatives/libertarians, other than RINOs, that while thankful for the good he did, are ready to move on from Trump and the baggage he brings to the table.
Move on to who? Other than DeSantis (if he's even running), I don't know of anyone else who has the drive to fight against The Party and restore America.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Ellis Wyatt
BoydCrowder13 said:

Good Poster said:

Does FDR not exist?

TexAgs91
AG
And btw, I only support Trump for 2024 if he's ready to take the gloves off. I hope he's ready to kick ass for real next time.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
JSCDO
Im pulling for Jim Jordan or Ohio. Strong conservative, Military background, no huge ego. Trump beat himself, one way or the other. He made people hate him so much that they allowed the election to be stolen. He did great things for our country but could have done even more with just a little less ego and bombast.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexAgs91
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Dear sweet baby Jesus, it's like Trump is dying to do unto the GOP what no dem could ever dream of doing.

Here's to Trump running in every election as long as he's alive.
The GOP did that to themselves. Who did we have as the nominee before Trump? Romney? McCain? Are you F'in serious?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Ellis Wyatt
JSCDO said:

Im pulling for Jim Jordan or Ohio. Strong conservative, Military background, no huge ego. Trump beat himself, one way or the other. He made people hate him so much that they allowed the election to be stolen. He did great things for our country but could have done even more with just a little less ego and bombast.
They were never not going to steal the election. Also, all republican presidents are literally HItler. Trump is irrelevant to what the dims will do.
TexAgs91
AG
Tex117 said:

Only because The Party will steal it again.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
panhandlefarmer
AG
He would be 78 when he began his term and 82 when he finished. That is the same as Biden now.

I am grateful for his presidency, but I would like to see some new leadership emerge.
TexAgs91
AG
Tex117 said:

UncleNateFitch said:

Tex117 said:

Republicans deserve this nonsense. They had a chance to completely cut out this cancer, but instead, let it ride.

The man failed as a President. Presidency, control of congress...all gone in 4 years. Even faster than Obama.

Trump is the best president in a generation, and widely more popular than you indicate. They would destroy the republican party if they tried to cut Trump out.
So wildly popular he was voted out in 4 years.
And the revisionist history continues...
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
nortex97
AG
MarkoRamius said:

Good Poster said:

FDR says hi?
To offset FDR, I'd be fine with DJT serving 4 terms as well.
30wedge
Won't matter unless you reign in mail-in voting and the ability to doctor voting machines. The dems are not opposed to cheating and will never lose another presidential election if these issues are not addressed.
TexAgs91
AG
30wedge said:

Won't matter unless you reign in mail-in voting and the ability to doctor voting machines. The dems are not opposed to cheating and will never lose another presidential election if these issues are not addressed.
I'm sure the House will get right on that.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
No Spin Ag
TexAgs91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Dear sweet baby Jesus, it's like Trump is dying to do unto the GOP what no dem could ever dream of doing.

The GOP did that to themselves. Who did we have as the nominee before Trump? Romney? McCain? Are you F'in serious?

The GOP was never this split when those others you mentioned were prominent, so yes, I'm serious.

And yes, I'm very serious, let's keep the Trump train going.
Ags77
AG
Obviously if he wants to run, he will. I dont see how anyone can stop him from running.

He could win the primary, ( I hope not) , but I dont think he will win in a general. He has never got to 47% in two tries and I seriously doubt he will in 2024.
Gigem
cevans_40
AG
DD88 said:

We have plenty of good conservatives without the baggage that are willing to fight.

Yeah, like all the ones in this thread who are worried about optics?

The GOP is made up of the biggest bunch of ******* on earth. The ones who care what other people think and let the left control the message. It's sickening.
TexAgs91
AG
No Spin Ag said:

TexAgs91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

The GOP was never this split when those others you mentioned were prominent, so yes, I'm serious.

I'm fine with splitting the GOP. I want nothing to do with the ones who will stand by as the democrat destroys the country. That side of the GOP needs to understand their days are over.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
captkirk
AG
Old McDonald said:

if you're a dem you've gotta be thrilled the guy who single handedly gifted your party the house, senate, and presidency in 4 years is already declaring himself the "presumptive nominee"

Not even the Dems believe this
Satellite of Love
Good Poster said:

Uuuuuhhhhh FDR is on line 4.......
Old McDonald
TexAgs91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

TexAgs91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

I'm fine with splitting the GOP. I want nothing to do with the ones who will stand by as the democrat destroys the country. That side of the GOP needs to understand their days are over.

dems love people who think this way
Gigem314
AG
No Spin Ag said:

The dems dream is for the GOP to nominate Dole/McCain/Romney/Jeb candidates for the rest of their lives that don't fight back and lose with a smile on their face.

The dems wouldn't have gone through their impeachment clown show to try and convict Trump and prevent him from running again if they were like "Please Trump run again!".

Nice try though.
Post removed:
by user
Gigem314
AG
No Spin Ag said:

TexAgs91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

You sure about that? Look at how many fewer votes McCain and Romney received.

People pulled the lever for the GOP and Trump that didn't in 2008 and 2012. They stayed away.
DTP02
AG
I hate that Trump would gladly sabotage the GOP just to keep up his name recognition and try to save some face.

That doesn't make him much different than other politicians, except for the fact that I don't know that he's even going to run. He's more interested right now in providing the appearance that he will run.
deddog
AG
Old McDonald said:

You forgot DEAD VOTERS.

They were the biggest factor
Old McDonald
deddog said:

Old McDonald said:

You forgot DEAD VOTERS.

They were the biggest factor
LegalDrugPusher
Old McDonald said:

Laugh now cry later bud, comments like this you are setting g yourself up for major disappointment

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.