Trump to claim he is 'presumptive 2024 nominee,' leader of GOP in CPAC speech

6,554 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TTUArmy
Tom Kazansky 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn. This thread is making it apparent that Dems are scared ****less of trump running again.
eric76
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

I was hoping he would buy out newsmax and take it mainstream, so that there would be at least one conservative run media outlet left.

ETA...if you think the Dems actually favor unity, you couldn't be more wrong, or more asleep. Unity to them means you shut the F up, if your opinion is not in lock step with theirs. Try to challenge their atrociously mindless crap policies? That's treasonous!

Most of their policies are so poorly thought out in terms of funding and consequences, it is like a 3rd grader made them up for the science fair. Oh wait....global warming...damn....I meant a 2nd grader.

How's this global warming the last few weeks anyway?
Why would Trump support a conservative media outlet? After all, he's no conservative even if he does play one on tv.
TTUArmy
eric76 said:

Aggieangler93 said:

I was hoping he would buy out newsmax and take it mainstream, so that there would be at least one conservative run media outlet left.

ETA...if you think the Dems actually favor unity, you couldn't be more wrong, or more asleep. Unity to them means you shut the F up, if your opinion is not in lock step with theirs. Try to challenge their atrociously mindless crap policies? That's treasonous!

Most of their policies are so poorly thought out in terms of funding and consequences, it is like a 3rd grader made them up for the science fair. Oh wait....global warming...damn....I meant a 2nd grader.

How's this global warming the last few weeks anyway?
Why would Trump support a conservative media outlet? After all, he's no conservative even if he does play one on tv.
Just curious...

Which politician fits your idea of "conservative"?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.