FB Brawl

4,651 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Cen-Tex
Fishing Fools
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So this chick I went to HS with thought she would punk Cruz supporters with her childish post about Cruz being immoral. Not once did she ever criticize Lord O about his immortal/ bad decisions. Not once has the behavior of AOC been criticized.

So I need help stuffing her back in the 'hole she emerged from.

How about telling me about AOC and her generous money laundering charity.

TIA
92ags
AG
Unfriend her. Dunked.
Magic City Wings
Is AOC her congresswoman?
peacedude
AG
I'm picturing Rangoon HS and Saved by the Bell.
Tom Doniphon
Get off FB... you'll find life is better without that garbage.
Old Army Ghost
Seems childish. Just unfriend her and move on. No one becomes conservative because someone attacked them on social media
Post removed:
by user
Fishing Fools
Ok let's try this. There's a girl I went to HS with that I never liked because she was a rich snob that drove daddy's Mercedes to school. She said the posters on TA are monsters and have BDS. AOC in her world rocks.

I want to destroy her wrongful description of TA posters and her lesbian love affair for AOC.

What's the story about AOC and money laundering?

Better?
aggietony2010
AG
A post about a female on texags with the words "stuff", "her", and "hole" and no one has asked for rule #1?
TefIon Don
AG
Rule.

No.

HollywoodBQ
AG
Fishing Fools said:

I want to destroy her wrongful description of TA posters and her lesbian love affair for AOC.
Now that you raised the stakes, we're definitely going to need Rule #1 compliance.
DallasAg 94
Bunk Moreland
You need social media help (even worse - from F16) to talk political **** back to someone you know but no one else does.. On Facebook?

Where to begin...
Old McDonald
i can't tell who's more sad here, the person airing their tired political takes on FB or the person trying to crowdsource a rebuttal on a politics message board to own the other person
black_ice
Tell her to stand in the middle of incoming traffic. Then defriend her. Feelz good.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Anybody that posts negative stuff about Trump/MAGA/republicans I unfriend

The bull**** has decreased dramatically
APHIS AG
Fishing Fools said:

So this chick I went to HS with thought she would punk Cruz supporters with her childish post about Cruz being immoral. Not once did she ever criticize Lord O about his immortal/ bad decisions. Not once has the behavior of AOC been criticized.

TIA
Never argue with an idiot for she will just bring you down to her level and beat you with experience.

Also, when has showing facts ever phased a liberal from their stupid and ignorant rants.
aggielatoo
Fishing Fools said:

TIA
My suggestion is for you to grow up and act like an adult.
AggDogg61
AOC? You are talking about the one who was never at the Capitol?
leachfan
Just ask her if she wants to sign a "thank you" card to Ted Cruz for his part in conserving electricity that week.
tysker
AG
Leaving your constituents during a major snowfall event to visit a city a thousand miles away with much warmer weather is immoral? Seems equally as applicable to AOC as Cruz. The whole argument is dumb. I guess I'm glad we're back to arguing these trivial matters unless they're a distraction from larger picture antics by the feds
Tanya 93
If you need help arguing with her, do you really know about Ted Cruz and why you support him?
rgag12
AG
Don't ever engage a lib online, or in-real life if you can help it.

It's never nice to pick on the mentally-ill
Muy
AG
Unfriend as stated. She'll then send you a FB message asking why you unfriended her. Don't respond, block if desired.
Cen-Tex
AG
Get your life back and delete Facebook.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.