Trump supporters, you ain't gonna like this...

18,791 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wearer of the Ring
Perro Blanco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been an active TexAgs subscriber since 2012, primarily because I love Aggie football, recruiting, and all else associated.

I've never posted to the Politics board before, but I couldn't help but do so given the current chaos. I will readily admit I've never been politically active, so allow me to express an unbiased perspective...

Good gawd! It is absolutely shocking to me that anyone could continue to support Donald Trump!

First and foremost, TRUMP IS A NARCISSITIC MANIPULATIVE LIAR! Those of you who can't see that are either wearing ignorantly-tainted Republican glasses, and/or you've obviously succumbed to his predatory tact of... "I'll seduce the masses by preaching my agenda at an eighth-grade reading comprehension level..."
That's a FABULOUS idea, Donald! AMAZING, really.

I will give the man credit for coining "Make America Great Again," that was a gem of a ploy. But for those of you who don't recognize that as nothing more than marketing spin, I've got some condos to sell you in the Everglades.

As to being an outright liar... Trump has contended, and continues to contend, that the election was fraudulent. Okay, it's within his right to do so. But each and every court in the land has determined there was no basis to support that the election results were fraudulent. In fact, of the 60+ contentions filed, absolutely ZERO were considered of merit. Thus, all of you continuing to support the narrative of a fraudulent election are effectively indicting our democratic process a whole.

Even more so, it was Trump's continuous lying about the election results that was responsible for inciting the insurrection at the Capitol. Trump began spinning his "fraud" yarn well before the election, as a hedge, because he suspected he might get buried by the disenchanted "early vote." So when he did lose, he played the "fraud card," and he has been perpetuating that myth for over two months now, and that is the fuel that stoked the fire of the insurrection.
To the contrary, I've read some of your comments that assert, "It ain't so, show me some proof." Well, allow me to suggest, go watch the videos of the assault on the Capitol... DAMNING INDICTMENTS. Please don't tell me you support the "Q-Anon Shaman"-- what an absolute disgrace. Even more farcical is that your "Patriots" didn't have the discipline and foresight to realize that video and social media would be their undoing.

You want more? How 'bout the most recent damning of two-faced Trump? His initial video reaction to those attacking the Capitol... "We love you. You are very special..." The successive video, within a couple hours, "We don't condone violence in any way..."

And how 'bout your orange-haired boy sitting on the sidelines for the last two months while our country is grappling with a world-wide pandemic that has decimated our people for almost a year? Donald Trump has done nothing for two months other than perpetuate his narcissism, pout about his election loss, play golf, and disrupt everything he can for the incoming administration.

IMO Donald Trump has been a world-wide embarrassment as a President for our country. I sincerely hope that he is soon convicted as to his impeachment and can never hold office again.

Come Jan 20th... buh-bye!!!
scottimus
AG
The best President since Lincoln.....
aggietony2010
AG
You're not unbiased.
bad_teammate
Perro Blanco said:

Donald Trump has done nothing for two months other than perpetuate his narcissism, pout about his election loss, play golf, and disrupt everything he can for the incoming administration.
Sounds like what he's been doing for his whole life.
BMX Bandit
didn't read.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Stick to football. Your thr Franchione of politics.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
Dear diary.
Rapier108
112 Posts in over 8 years and all on Premium

And like all Premium only users who come here, starts waving the Hammer and Sickle while singing the "The Internationale".
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
4stringAg
Stasco
AG
This is a new opinion and will persuade many posters. Congratulations OP.
TChaney
Sorry you got lost

Here's a link for you to go back where you came from

https://texags.com/forums/25
AgBQ-00
AG
DEEEEEERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
HarryJ33tamu
That's a lot of words to say Orange Man Bad
zoneag
OP seems totally stable and mentally balanced.
ChemEAg08
AG
Oh, this totally changes my mind. Thanks OP for coming and re-educating me.
#FJB
Kashchei
AG
hawk1689
AG
TLDR

I don't know much about politics or how they work, but you guys are stupid and wrong.
OldArmyBrent
AG
So.... orange man bad? Not reading all that crap, but if you want to summarize why you're the latest concerned moderate to say you are appalled at Trump, that would be good. You'll be telling us you're a democrat soon. Guaranteed.
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

But each and every court in the land has determined there was no basis to support that the election results were fraudulent. In fact, of the 60+ contentions filed, absolutely ZERO were considered of the merits.
FIFY

If you don't think there was election fraud occurring after all the evidence that had been spread around, there is no helping you. God bless you and enjoy the show.
Bazooka Joe
AG
Perro Blanco said:

l've never posted to the Politics board before...

Should've continued this streak.
Chetos
AG
Perro Blanco said:

I've got some condos to sell you in the Everglades.

That's how Walt Disney made his fortune...
Clob94
Methinks white dog got someone to let him off his leash.
TexAgs91
AG

heavens11
AG
Unbiased perspective indeed.

Just a hint you may find useful. A key step in becoming more objective (less biased) is to recognize the biases you have. It's ok champ, all of us have biases
"It's just another corps trip boys, we'll march in behind the band"
beerad12man
AG
Now lets do Bidens 55 years.
Ag87H2O
AG
Sir, this is a Wendy's
Betoisafurry
LOL.
Owlagdad
White dog-- obviously racist against brown or black or mixed breed dogs.
beanbean
We're not going to like this? Nobody actually cares about your opinion. Get over yourself.
DeWrecking Crew
I love newbies that have been educated by CNN on politics, bless their hearts
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Not being politically active doesn't make you unbiased.

It makes you a sheep primarily because you are inactive thus you only digest what you are fed. And even if you don't eat much of what is called "news"; what is out there is 99% biased propaganda but you think it is news or fact.

Bye Sheep.
GeorgiAg
AG
I support you OP, but this below is any liberal, moderate or slightly right Republican on this forum.

Sterling82
Oh, well if you put it that way...

Or just GTFO!
MaxNumberOfCharactersIs01
Which policy of his do you disagree with that will be resolved by the next administration?
zoneag
OP forgot to say the he's also a "lifelong Republican" who's just concerned about the future of the Republican Party.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.