Precedent is set: every president who loses the house will be impeached

3,912 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by notex
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's on, apparently.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Win the house in 2022, investigate the sh*t out of Joe and impeach his ass. That's how the game is played.

I'm astonished at the left's ability to hate a single person so much.
gig em 02
Nah, only liberals are dumb enough to fall for this authoritarian, divisive, genocide precursor type political activity.
Ulrich
MouthBQ98 said:

It's on, apparently.

Yes, and taxpayer-funded investigations of political opponents are basically a spectator sport now. It's embarrassing.
gbaby23
AG
Only if you aren't a part of their club. Let this be a lesson to anyone who wants to go against the Pharma companies and the MIC
Mr President Elect
AG
Nah, they are one step ahead. Nominate a VP that the opposition wants in power even less.
gig em 02
West Texas Lawyer said:

Win the house in 2022, investigate the sh*t out of Joe and impeach his ass. That's how the game is played.

How will the gop win when the election was so obviously rigged and people still deny it?

It's over, time to bunker down and wait for them to round us all up.
Removed:15444557
AGS-R-TUFF
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

Or impeach Harris' ass for inciting riots for months before the election, if ol Joe has been 25th by Peloser by then.
eric76
AG
If Trump had recognized that he lost the election instead of continuing to try to stir up controversy to get the election that he clearly lost awarded to him, then it is very unlikely that he would have been impeached again.

I don't see this as setting any kind of a precedent for normal elections involving rational Presidents.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
AgHunter2011 said:

West Texas Lawyer said:

Win while the cheaters refuse to enact election reform and audit themselves? Now that's some serious hope you are clinging to.
And attitudes like this is how you enshrine the morons running the House for life.

Stand up and fight.
Ellis Wyatt
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. We need to give it back to them in spades.
aTm2004
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

We both know the republicans don't have the spine to actually do that. I'll tip my hat to the dems, they're united on being *******s.
Ellis Wyatt
eric76 said:

If Trump had recognized that he lost the election instead of continuing to try to stir up controversy to get the election that he clearly lost awarded to him, then it is very unlikely that he would have been impeached again.
Oh yeah? What's the excuse for Obama spying on Trump?
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Another alternative for future presidents is not encouraging a terrorist attack against the USA.
AGHouston11
AG
Yes and the Republican candidates running better be running on impeachment
DallasAg 94
PCC_80
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

Why investigate. The Dems did not investigate or hold any hearings. Just impeach.
Wabs
AG
So much unifying going on!! Woooooohooooooooo!
MouthBQ98
AG
I agree, but still, the precedent for petty and nakedly political use of impeachment is set, and there doesn't even have to be a proper procedure, either.
Kashchei
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

Another alternative for future presidents is not encouraging a terrorist attack against the USA.

Tramp96
West Texas Lawyer said:

I never thought they would hate someone, and spew as much vitriol, as they did with GWB.

I was wrong.
Aggie95
AG
That's the long game here for Dems....they want Biden impeached for Harris take over
BusterAg
AG
eric76 said:

I don't see this as setting any kind of a precedent for normal elections involving rational Presidents.
If the democrats hadn't changed all of the laws to make election cheating, and if Zuckerberg and the Center for Tech and Civic Life hadn't donated $400 million to counties like Fulton, Wayne and Philadelphia to teach them how to "process" the election, and if the SoS of Georgia had ordered a signature audit of Fulton County, no one would believe that there was significant election fraud.

But, here we are.
aggielostinETX
AG
Aggie95 said:

That's the long game here for Dems....they want Biden impeached for Harris take over

Nah they just want him dead or incapacitated
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
BusterAg
AG
gig em 02 said:

Nah, only liberals are dumb enough to fall for this authoritarian, divisive, genocide precursor type political activity.

Someone used to say that about conservatives rioting, too.
TChaney
Just letting you know once again some creepy Twitter guy from Atlanta GA is stalking TexAgs

eric76
AG
BusterAg said:

eric76 said:

If the democrats hadn't changed all of the laws to make election cheating, and if Zuckerberg and the Center for Tech and Civic Life hadn't donated $400 million to counties like Fulton, Wayne and Philadelphia to teach them how to "process" the election, and if the SoS of Georgia had ordered a signature audit of Fulton County, no one would believe that there was significant election fraud.

But, here we are.
Aren't the legislatures from four of the swing states controlled by Republicans? Those Democrats must be really something if they are able to force the Republicans to do all that.

So are you saying that the Democrats are the alpha males and the Republicans are the beta males?
Marvin_Zindler
AG
TChaney said:

Just letting you know once again some creepy Twitter guy from Atlanta GA is stalking TexAgs

Jackass is eating a tide-pod in his bio pic. About what I would expect.
Jbob04
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

How will the "republicans" win the house when it's clear the libs can cheat and get away with it? Everything, including elections, will be controlled by the Democrats moving forward.
chase128
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

You need to understand that radical leftists do not view conservatives as humans and that's how they can summon so much hate and vitriol towards us.
Sarge 77
They don't want to be known as quitters.
They be trying to oust him from office for 4 years.
The shot clock is running out so they are heaving 1 last shot.
YellowPot_97
AG
gig em 02 said:

West Texas Lawyer said:

How will the gop win when the election was so obviously rigged and people still deny it?

It's over, time to bunker down and wait for them to round us all up.

It was SO rigged that the GOP gained seats in 2020!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

It's us lowlifes they gate !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Gaius Rufus
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

West Texas Lawyer said:

It's us lowlifes they gate !

What does it mean to "gate" someone?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.