So, do I have this correct?

5,294 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AGHouston11
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. Professor on video handing out chalk to write on the sidewalks - nothing
2. Signs going up in Academic building windows - nothing
3. Student caught on video putting up racist messages in car windows - nothing
4. Same students lied to media about those racist signs and tried to blame other A&M students - nothing
5. Students put Trump signs up - A&M calls them to task and tells them they need to learn how to be successful students.

Do I have that correct?
LOL OLD
richardag
Science Denier said:

4. Same students lied to media about those racist signs and tried to blame other A&M students - nothing
5. Students put Trump signs up - A&M calls them to task and tells them they need to learn how to be successful students.

Do I have that correct?
I believe so. I could be wrong though, need to here from the leftist posters on this board.
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
This claim is disputed
policywonk98
AG
Sums it up.

Alumni needs to pressure the board to get this stuff under control.

A&M has a great opportunity to become a beacon for freedom and liberty within Academia. The administration and some very active and vocal faculty are doing their best to screw it all up.

End Of Message
AG
Spot on. There is an all out war on conservatives. It is time to wake up.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Ag for Life
AG
Science Denier said:

Do I have that correct?

We need a random tweet from a concerned moderate for proof. Extra points if it's from a sock account created in the last 2 months.
BigRobSA
OP
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Cancelled
AG
And we will show them by posting here, watching football, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and getting fatter.
aggie93
AG
queso1 said:

And we will show them by posting here, watching football, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and getting fatter.
And telling them when they call they won't get any more money from us until they straighten this crap out.

That last part is how you actually make a difference. Between my father and I we have donated money to Texas A&M every year since the '60s. Not a penny this year.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Ags4DaWin
aggie93 said:

queso1 said:

And telling them when they call they won't get any more money from us until they straighten this crap out.

That last part is how you actually make a difference. Between my father and I we have donated money to Texas A&M every year since the '60s. Not a penny this year.

concerned moderates and other useful idiots will be here shortly to inform you that in order to get a seat at the table you have to be willing to pay up first, otherwise they won't listen to you.

they will also assure that once your check is cashed, the admin is more than willing to give you more than lip service. They just RREEEEAAAALLLY need that money before they will change anything.
Marcus Brutus
policywonk98 said:

Sums it up.

Alumni needs to pressure the board to get this stuff under control.

A&M has a great opportunity to become a beacon for freedom and liberty within Academia. The administration and some very active and vocal faculty are doing their best to screw it all up.

A&M IS academia. Why would they be different?
policywonk98
AG
Not sure I understand the question.

Allowing soft or cultural totalitarism vs. free expression is a leadership choice.

OldArmyBrent
AG
Science Denier said:

Do I have that correct?

I would clarify #5 that the signs were put up in appropriate spots and that during the process, additional guidance was sought from UPD so as not to run afoul of any rules, but that may be too much for some CMs to understand.
TRADUCTOR
oof

This is going to cost A&M a pootload loss of donations.
agdoc2001
AG
6. AFS calls agdoc2001 to resume donations and I laugh in their faces
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ernest Tucker
AG
[
TexAgs91
AG
As long as A&M is a liberal school it's probably time to stop making fun of other lib schools.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
TAMU1990
AG
Write the board - they are under pressure right now. Things are happening. Former students need to keep the pressure up.
CSTXAg92
AG
Science Denier said:

Do I have that correct?
Left off: Track athlete caught on video verbally assaulting alumni - nothing
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Didn't the BLM chick call another minority a racial slur on video in front of the Academic Building? If that's correct then add it to the list.

Not another dime.

Also, if something happens to these kids then they should sue.
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
Can someone set up a GoFundMe for legal fees for the student? I'd love to donate, get him a real lawyer versed in this stuff and shut these whiny libs up.
TChaney
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

Didn't the BLM chick call another minority a racial slur on video in front of the Academic Building? If that's correct then add it to the list.

Not another dime.

Also, if something happens to these kids then they should sue.
I am fairly certain the target of this complaint is the same young man that was called a bigoted remark on video by "Ms Netta" aka Ms NAACP.
Barnyard96
AG
There's a construction fence around Sully and they are worried about Trump signs?
End Of Message
AG
Then you fat shame. Fat shaming is a good thing.
DeWrecking Crew
Pinche Abogado said:

I mean, I get it, you're proud of your fat body, do you have to rub it into everybody's face?
End Of Message
AG
Hence you fat shame. Mock the fatties for being careless idiots.
samurai_science
Pinche Abogado said:

Yes it is...motivation to lose some pounds.
samurai_science
Pinche Abogado said:

Hence you fat shame. Mock the fatties for being careless idiots.
Cry more for the fatty
Maacus
Pinche Abogado said:

I don't shame people for being fat, but I will shame them for wearing totally inappropriate clothes for their body type. She acts like she is proud of those pounds and throws it in everyone's face.
Tanya 93
Maacus said:

Science Denier said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Kellen Mond thinks you're racist.

I'm white. It's a given that I'm racist.

Why do the very people that should NOT be wearing revealing clothing go to the extreme and show every disgusting blob of fat and crease on their body? She is the Penguin from Batman.
I will say this one time. Very slowly

Never.
Ever.
Insult.
Burgess.
Meredith.
Again.

Do.
You.
Understand?

Yes ma'am is all that is needed
sloppyjoe
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Just fat ugly people. More ugly than fat but I think she uses her fat to deflect the ugly.
The Fife
Science Denier said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Kellen Mond thinks you're racist.

I'm white. It's a given that I'm racist.

Someone needs to quit sending that big ol' sow deer corn and feed.
Barnyard96
AG
She fine.
MouthBQ98
AG
They are hired by political allies in a position to do so with corporate or public money. Then some part of that salary and the institutional spending that leftist activists does ends up directed at supporting the political left directly or indirectly. These people commandeer entire organizations within institutions and redirect them towards supporting their leftist political religion. Those with power and influence hire, support, and credebtial more underlings to perpetuate the process..
BuddysBud
AG
And Americans allow it to happen.
Most born during the Great Depression (of any race) and before would not have allowed such BS to infiltrate the workplace.

Americans have become wimps and probably deserve what they are about to get.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.