Kelly v Commonwealth of PA

1,808 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tanya 93
The Debt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here is the text of the case that matters. A 14th amendment question over ballot scrutiny is certainly on the table. Huge implication on states that loosened restrictions on absentees and/or implemented MIB.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Kelly-v.-Commonwealth-Final_Emergency-Application-for-Writ-of-Injunction.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjcmu3HkbftAhVBmK0KHUSuCvEQFjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3za6Qgsnl9b7kNOUsGbWkp
mesocosm
AG
The Debt said:

Here is the text of the case that matters. A 14th amendment question over ballot scrutiny is certainly on the table. Huge implication on states that loosened restrictions on absentees and/or implemented MIB.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Kelly-v.-Commonwealth-Final_Emergency-Application-for-Writ-of-Injunction.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjcmu3HkbftAhVBmK0KHUSuCvEQFjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3za6Qgsnl9b7kNOUsGbWkp

Yaa... that ain't going anywhere. Keep that hope alive though and send another donation to Trump's slush fund
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
esteban
This is the one
NefariousAg
AG
esteban said:

This is the one

Is this the Kraken?
Fenrir
It's pretty impressive how fast the resident leftists jump on these threads. Do you guys get notifications on your phone or something?
DrEvazanPhD
Fenrir said:

It's pretty impressive how fast the resident leftists jump on these threads. Do you guys get notifications on your phone or something?

It's not like they have jobs.
NefariousAg
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Fenrir said:

Today is a Saturday. White collar professions usually have weekends off.
The Debt
NefariousAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Fenrir said:

Today is a Saturday. White collar professions usually have weekends off.
not if you want to get ahead, drone.
Ag87H2O
AG
Fenrir said:

They are doing their best to maintain the narrative that Trump has no chance and that a Biden presidency is inevitable. They are also trying to delegitimize those that are working the cases through the legal system.

The challenges will either stand or they won't. Never seen folks so worked up about letting things play out in order to get to the truth. It tells you all you need to know.
Tanya 93
Liberals comment on a thread--
Talking points out for the paid posters!

Liberals do not comment on a thread--
Liberals are scared to touch this because they cannot defend it! HAHA!
Fenrir
We haven't had a top 100 poster in terms of blue stars come in and cry that someone is blue star whoring yet so we got that going for us.

Of course if they weren't just trolling like you usually do then perhaps a conversation could be had. Alas, here we are
sts7049
AG
Fenrir said:

We haven't had a top 100 poster in terms of blue stars come in and cry that someone is blue star whoring yet so we got that going for us.

Of course if they weren't just trolling like you usually do then perhaps a conversation could be had. Alas, here we are
nobody on this board is interested in "conversation"
pacecar02
inma call you an "other", that way there's no confusion with liberals(however liberal you are on some issues)
Fenrir
There are 2 or 3. Maybe.

Probably not.
Tanya 93
Fenrir said:

Not trolling.

Just frankly don't care enough to read about this stuff outside of what is posted or linked here.

We get what we vote for and allow to happen.

I chose neither one and my life will go on regardless of who is in office

I just find it funny that no matter what, whines come out if a non Trump voter posts on these threads with anything other than everything is fraud. So give the votes to Trump now
Marcus Brutus
DrEvazanPhD said:

Fenrir said:

Fry cook is a job. They just have time between fries to post.
Fenrir
I am good with watching the world burn at this point. It's going to happen eventually anyway with the political parties we have so might as well get the popcorn ready.
OldArmyBrent
AG
Why do some people think blue star whoring and trolling are admirable qualities that they'd want to teach their kids? It's pretty obvious when their political views change based on the thread. At least I know I disagree with mesocosm and esteban on just about everything, and that they'll consistently say **** that makes me scratch my head or violently disagree. Some posters here are bleeding heart libs one minute, then *****ing that the libs closed their schools the next and asking for sympathy from everyone.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

I chose neither one and my life will go on regardless of who is in office
This is a very naive stance to take. And it is why we have gotten in the mess we are in now! Who is in office is going to have massive impact on you. Shoot we may not have anyone in office here soon and I suppose that you think you get to live in your own personal bubble with nothing impacting you!?
"only one thing is important!"
Faustus
Tanya 93 said:

Liberals comment on a thread--
Talking points out for the paid posters!

Liberals do not comment on a thread--
Liberals are scared to touch this because they cannot defend it! HAHA!

Respond too quickly - Don't have jobs
Respond too slowly - Silence speaks volumes
Agsrback12
If you operate in a system (govt worker, teacher, academia, etc) you get paid regardless of environment, results, or performance. They cannot comprehend policy changes because it never affects them, even if it makes you, the one providing the tax revenue, have a more difficult time generating the tax revenue for them to sit in lockdown and still get paid.
Fenrir
Both can be true.
Tanya 93
Quite an interpreation of what I posted.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.