Ft Bragg deaths...

2,633 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by pdc093
unimboti nkum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WTF is going on?

Quote:

Army investigating mysterious deaths of soldier and veteran at Fort Bragg
Dec. 4, 2020 at 4:04 p.m. EST

Two men, a soldier with deep Special Forces experience and an Army veteran, were found dead on a training area at Fort Bragg in North Carolina and officials are offering few details on what occurred.

Their bodies were discovered together on Wednesday, prompting an investigation, the Army said. On Friday, officials identified Army Master Sgt. William J. Lavigne II, 37, as one of the men but did not release further information.

Early signs suggest the men may have been engaged in criminal activity before their deaths, according to a defense official familiar with the incident. Their remains were found together in a remote part of the training area, with one body in a car, according to the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the circumstances are under investigation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/12/04/fort-bragg-deaths-william-lavigne/

Soso nikinombiki maaki dii.
FriendlyAg
These guys were part of the Germany raid ?
Secolobo
AG
https://www.radio.com/connectingvets/news/delta-force-operator-found-dead-on-ft-bragg-had-a-dark-past
Can I go to sleep Looch?
zephyr88
AG
FriendlyAg said:

Immediately thought the same thing... I'm sure we'll be given the truth by the new administration and media.
titan
S

Read queso1's fascinating thread. It makes sense he didn't want to clutter this one, but it could very well be a similar thing, and so possbly should not be "over-thought" or tied into national events too much.

Fort Benning and Phenix City | TexAgs
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Clob94
So a Delta operator and Green Beret end up dead at the same place. Does not pass smell test.
ABATTBQ11
AG
FriendlyAg said:

JW
AG
Training accident
BigRobSA
2 more COVID deaths
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
azul_rain
2 more weeks
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Cast Iron
FriendlyAg said:

username not checking out at all
Magic City Wings
zephyr88 said:

FriendlyAg said:

Immediately thought the same thing... I'm sure we'll be given the truth by the new administration and media.
m
This administration could tell you right now if your conspiracy was true...
VanZandt92
Funky Winkerbean
AG
"Remains"?
agdaddy04
AG
JW said:

Training accident

Training for criminal activity?
pdc093
That stood out for me, as well.
Chilling.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.