Houston Police Rescue 26 People From Alleged Human Smuggling Operation

2,677 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by backintexas2013
Post removed:
by user
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hopefully they were wearing masks.
Burdizzo
AG
If that had been San Antonio, the police chief would hand those people over to Catholic Charities never to be seen again.
Post removed:
by user
valvemonkey91
AG
They will all be citizens on Jan 21st.
PCC_80
AG
Obviously we have to defund the police some more. They are still doing to much good work and protecting people
flakrat
AG
25 male smuggling victim in the US?
PooDoo
AG
flakrat said:

25 male smuggling victim in the US?

The coyote hands the men over to a gang/cartel who hits their families up for ransom.
Magic City Wings
Enforcing labor laws would put an end to this immediately.
PooDoo
AG
FAT SEXY said:

AgBMF42 said:

I don't think kidnapped people in their briefs were here to pick strawberries, mate.

They were trying to get to America for a better opportunity/work.

If the only Avenue for work is above board and legit they won't need to smuggle themselves across the border.

I'm not Hispanic but that's pretty funking racist.
AggieKeith15
AG
Organ "donors" perhaps?
Post removed:
by user
EX TEXASEX
The media always calls them victims. which is such B.S. THEY ARE CRIMINALS !! They are criminals whose criminal plans didn't turn out the way they planned. F' em. My sympathy iis for the people: murdered, rapeed, molested and killed in drunk driver accidents by ILLEGAL ALIENS. Also, the American taxpayers who have been forced to pay hundreds of billions of dollars to buy their votes for the treasonous democrats !!!
#FJB
Marcus Brutus
These idiots should just have waited another month. Biden has said no more deportations and no more arrests by ICE. America is now a sanctuary country.

If I'm Mexico, Honduras, et al, I'm sending caravans to the border right now and crossing over on January 20th. Biden has put the mules out of business.

It still puzzles me why the Latinos would risk life and fortune to come to such a racist country.
AndesAg92
AG
PooDoo said:

FAT SEXY said:

AgBMF42 said:

I don't think kidnapped people in their briefs were here to pick strawberries, mate.

They were trying to get to America for a better opportunity/work.

If the only Avenue for work is above board and legit they won't need to smuggle themselves across the border.

I'm not Hispanic but that's pretty funking racist.

Please
Marcus Brutus
AgBMF42 said:

That post is grade A ignorance.
No Longer Subsribed
AG
Quote:

Mayor Turner enacted the Anti-Human Trafficking Strategic Plan in 2016 to combat the growing problem in Houston. The plan included increasing social awareness of the issue and coordinating social services to human trafficking victims. Houston health department employees, restaurant inspectors and individuals that work for cab companies were trained to spot potential trafficking victims.

At a Houston meeting with officials from other American metropolitan areas in June, Turner said, "If we are not working to eradicate human trafficking in all cities, in all states and globally, you don't win."
Good Lord. Talk about missing the story Newsweek. Sylvester Turner and his social services SJW's didn't bust open this case. It was the police - the guys who are supposed to be reformed.
The TC Jester
AgBMF42 said:

My goodness what a clown post. You have to be a troll/satire account.
EX TEXASEX
#FJB
My Name Is Judge
Well that's unfortunate for Obama...

He's a big fan of the Mexican cartels, that's why he loaded them up w a bunch of free arms

& the cartel makes a lot of money from human trafficking

That's too bad Obama's friends missed out on all that potential money... I hope he doesn't fret about the loss too much
azul_rain
i love how you have to bring san antonio into the ****hole that is houston to make yourself feel better
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Funky Winkerbean
AG
FAT SEXY said:

Smuggling the victims that Americans will not smuggle.

https://www.newsweek.com/houston-police-rescue-26-people-alleged-human-smuggling-operation-1552300

Quote:

According to a Thursday tweet from the Houston Police, officers were investigating a report of "a male in his briefs running down the street yelling that he had been kidnapped." The individual directed officers to a home in which they discovered "25 males and 1 female," many of whom professed to be held against their will.
Quote:

The victims were allegedly from El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico and Cuba. A tweet from KHOU reporter Chris Costa indicated that at least one person had been detained.

I wonder if they were cited for violating Covid restrictions.
Waffledynamics
AG
Human trafficking is one of the biggest reasons to have strong border protection. Traffickers are scum of the earth and should be treated as such.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Hopefully they were wearing masks.
I'm sad at how hard I laughed at this.
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
deddog
AG
AgBMF42 said:

Enforcing immigration laws would negate the need to even consider labor laws.
But you knew that.
lamivudine
26 new dem voters. Welcome to the USA
backintexas2013
AG
WRONG. It's amazing how little you know.
backintexas2013
AG
Get rid of welfare and the lazy ****s you support would have to start working and the need for illegals wouldn't be there
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.