Chef: "I'm not an a hole, the governor is"

5,306 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DarrellS8
Fightin TX Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

This is nice.
Marcus Brutus
Feel so bad for so many. Non scientific garbage. Massive wealth redistribution to Silicon Valley and Walmart.
CrackerJackAg
AG

Waffledynamics
AG
I love seeing these. Keep being aggressive and mean to these people. Fight back and stand up for yourself!
ttu_85
Fightin TX Aggie said:

This is nice.

[url=https://twitter.com/SamSullivan][/url]From: Samantha Sullivan
[url=https://twitter.com/SamSullivan][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/SamSullivan][/url]@SamSullivan
[url=https://twitter.com/SamSullivan][/url]

It's easy to shut down someone else's livelihood when you're still drawing a check.

USAFAg
AG
Excellent, reasoned response to knee-jerk, low-information idiots.

But gotta' point out the ironic humor of being a chef and having a last name of Gruel.

12thFan/Websider Since 2003
Ulrich
USA*** said:

But gotta' point out the ironic humor of being a chef and having a last name of Gruel.

Real name does NOT check out.
EmberAggie
AG
His restaurant chain is awesome.
wreckncrew
AG
Its absolutely mind boggling that we are allowing the government to pick winners and losers. Not everyone can work from home. And another thing, the mayor here sat in on a meeting where he voted for what was essential and what was not essential at the beginning of this pandemic. He voted for his wife's business to be essential. When he was later questioned on it, he said it was a lapse in judgment and should not have voted.

It still pushes me off to this day that he got to choose who would continue with their business and who didn't. He is lucky he hasn't tried to lock anything down again because it wouldn't be pretty
aggiehawg
AG
USA*** said:

Me too. How many ways can you cook gruel?
TTUArmy
I didn't know Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers was a chef.
Texaggie7nine
So glad I don't live in Cali. I would be protesting this BS.

7nine
DCAggie13y
AG
GTFO of California. Bring your business to states run by people with brains. No one in California is going to do anything to help you. It's time to leave.
agdaddy04
AG
This is the **** that needs to go viral. Protest this. This is what's effecting the hard working people of this country.
oldyella
AG
Sorry California you voted for this. Elections have consequences, maybe you should rethink your political ideology.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BIIR!
ExPeterKeating
90% chance she voted for the mayor AND Biden after he promised lockdowns and mask mandates, You know, because orange man was a meanie. if so, I. Don't. Feel. One. Bit. Sorry. For Her.
mjschiller
AG
Democrat mayors and governors are evil, satin minions.
HoustonAggie37713
oldyella said:

Sorry California you voted for this. Elections have consequences, maybe you should rethink your political ideology.

That logic is kinda thin when Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and El Paso all voted for ultra liberal mayors.

Texas isn't that conservative anymore.
Agsrback12
Because California commies are infecting Texas after turning Cali into a hell hole.
Beat40
Agsrback12 said:

Because California commies are infecting Texas after turning Cali into a hell hole.
If you look at the Beto/Cruz race, native Texans voted for Beto at a higher rate than transplants. It's happening from within.
itsyourboypookie
Muy
AG
My Nextdoor neighbor is a huge liberal Coronabro, and when I pointed out that non-science politicians are destroying private business owners lives, he gave it a "meh, we have to put human lives before that".

He also tried telling me that the market took off because Biden was elected, and when I pointed out how unemployment has been going back down amid this pandemic, he tried blaming unemployment on Trump. I nailed him on how he can't "meh" having liberals **** down small businesses and then blame Trump for unemployment.

He got laid off in June and hasn't found a job yet, which makes it somewhat karma.
JamesPShelley
If my wife didn't use her grandkids as an excuse I'd be out of Cali next weekend. MY grandkids know what planes, trains, and automobiles are for.

Love, love, love, love, love.
Agsrback12
#layoffthecommies

There are a lot of them that simply think a shutdown can last forever and the government can support us. They don't realize without commerce and trade there is no tax revenue therefore no government budget.
Marcus Brutus
Muy said:

He got laid off in June and hasn't found a job yet, which makes it somewhat karma.

Yet he still supports the draconian non scientific lockdown policies. Did he inherit wealth or something? Living off his wife?

Libs are insane.
ttu_85
Agsrback12 said:

#layoffthecommies

There are a lot of them that simply think a shutdown can last forever and the government can support us. They don't realize without commerce and trade there is no tax revenue therefore no government budget.
Really you think these morons can work through this kind of logic and reasoning. They're libs for a reason. Stupidity and being led by the nose is a requirement.
Helicopter Ben
Tax revenue? At this point there really isn't a need to tax anyone. They just print as much as they want anyways. Taxes are still around just for the illusion of some semblance of fiscal responsibility. More importantly though, as a way to control people.
notex
AG
He's right, you know, Morgan freeman picture.
Joes
Helicopter Ben said:

Tax revenue? At this point there really isn't a need to tax anyone. They just print as much as they want anyways. Taxes are still around just for the illusion of some semblance of fiscal responsibility. More importantly though, as a way to control people.
Thank you, I've been saying this for a long while and I just get chuckles but I'm dead serious. What is the point of taxes when they create and spend money out of thin air anyway? At this point does it matter whether we're 27 trillion in debt or 45 trillion in debt or 63 trillion in debt when it'll never be paid back anyway? Instead of going in the hole 2 or 3 trillion a year why not just 6 trillion a year and stop taxing people?

Marcus Brutus
Joes said:

Helicopter Ben said:

Thank you, I've been saying this for a long while and I just get chuckles but I'm dead serious. What is the point of taxes when they create and spend money out of thin air anyway? At this point does it matter whether we're 27 trillion in debt or 45 trillion in debt or 63 trillion in debt when it'll never be paid back anyway? Instead of going in the hole 2 or 3 trillion a year why not just 6 trillion a year and stop taxing people?

If and when inflation kicks in, the only lever they have is selling back the treasuries they bought from banks. The rates are so low they won't help.

Who in their right mind would loan the US government a dime?

Dark days are coming.
beerad12man
AG
Muy said:

My Nextdoor neighbor is a huge liberal Coronabro, and when I pointed out that non-science politicians are destroying private business owners lives, he gave it a "meh, we have to put human lives before that".

He also tried telling me that the market took off because Biden was elected, and when I pointed out how unemployment has been going back down amid this pandemic, he tried blaming unemployment on Trump. I nailed him on how he can't "meh" having liberals **** down small businesses and then blame Trump for unemployment.

I'm guessing he makes just enough in unemployment to get by off the government ?

He's probably okay with this indefinitely.
AtlantaGaAggie
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

So glad I don't live in Cali. I would be protesting this BS.

I subscribe to wearing masks and social distancing but this is just wrong. These small businesses are dying and they made the required changes to their business to make them safe. I feel like I'm cautious and I have no issue eating outside.

I googled her and there is a gofundme page. If you want to help, great and if not let's try to refrain from saying she deserved this and she shouldn't live in a liberal state. No one knows her political ideology and why she lives there.

https://gf.me/u/zbfs4g
Marcus Brutus
I would only give to help people like that move out of that state and start up elsewhere. Not helping anybody who wants to stay in those totalitarian states.
No Longer Subsribed
AG
I wonder if the female bar owner is going to open up when the movie company is serving. She can have four or five friends around to record if and when authorities show up to shut her down. The interactions with the police with the politically connected movie fat cats eating in the background would generate millions of views.

AtlantaGaAggie
AG
Rittenhouse said:

I would only give to help people like that move out of that state and start up elsewhere. Not helping anybody who wants to stay in those totalitarian states.

That's fair! At least you didn't say she deserved it!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.