VP of Diversity is gone

14,353 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by EclipseAg
TAMU1990
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haven't see this here. The A&M VP of Diversity is gone - heading to Northwestern. This is the same woman who believed higher education was a form of white supremacy.

Provost gone too. This was in The Eagle, And I hear two more names that have been talked about here are also on the chopping block.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Good. Clean house.
aggie appraiser
Expel all the marxists.
azul_rain
not good enough, do more. too little too late
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
MaroonBloodedAg2010
Michael Young is out at the end of the month. His radical ideas cost the university a lot of money in donations. Not surprising that the radicals he brought in would be shown the door too.
Stasco
AG
Can they just fire the entire administrative cohort and start over? I'm sure there are some good people there, but at some point you just have to nuke the whole apparatus.
End Of Message
AG
Marxists are not welcome in the Brazos Valley.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
ttu_85
aggie appraiser said:

Expel all the marxists.
I can think of better words than expel.
ttu_85
Pinche Abogado said:

Marxists are not welcome in the Brazos Valley. Milky Way Galaxy

Think Big
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
Had breakfast this morning with a Class of '65 Ag who plays golf several times per week with a number of well-connected, higher ups. Talking about Young, he said, "the financial hurt is real" and the message is 'clean house' as fast as is needed to stop the hemorrhaging.
Marcus Brutus
VP of diversity?! Good grief.
fooz
Not enough to for me to restart my donations.
TAMU1990
AG
fooz said:

Just wait...
End Of Message
AG
Not another dime until all of the outsiders are gone.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Ags4DaWin
Get back to me once they get rid of the position.

WTF does the University need a director of diversity for?

(tje answer is we don't)
Conservative Ag
Get The **** Out.
Rick Burns
AG
Are they eliminating the position?
fooz
TAMU1990 said:

fooz said:

Just wait...
Hope you're right.
Shoefly!
AG
Who hired all these turds? That's the target.
fightingfarmer09
Contract the schools enrollment by about 15,000 over the next 2-3 years and we will have a real good start. Then cap the CS campus at around 50k students.
aggie appraiser
I can't believe they stood behind that sick dude openly saying "some white people may need to die".

You crossed a line. Get out. We don't do racism here.
GAC06
AG
I can think of a couple departments that should be culled
WestAustinAg
AG
This is all good. But don't be surprised if we lose our AAU accreditation at some point. The libs control that org and they don't like conservative orgs in their group.
Ag for Life
AG
This is wonderful news along with the video proof of cheating in the election in Georgia. This day is ending on some high notes!
aggie appraiser
WestAustinAg said:

This is all good. But don't be surprised if we lose our AAU accreditation at some point. The libs control that org and they don't like conservative orgs in their group.

Ok.
double b
AG
WestAustinAg said:

TAMU brings in way too much in research dollars for that to happen.
Burdizzo
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Zero F G
ttu_85
csag97 said:

Had breakfast this morning with a Class of '65 Ag who plays golf several times per week with a number of well-connected, higher ups. Talking about Young, he said, "the financial hurt is real" and the message is 'clean house' as fast as is needed to stop the hemorrhaging.
The sh** heads should have thought of that before putting this trash out there to begin with. I am a proud RR but I know Aggies. This crap was never going to sell in BCS. Young knew nothing about the school or the people that went to it. I hope you guys wipe every bit of that commie garbage from your campus.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
csag97 said:

Would make sense with Young leaving five months early. Still can't believe he's just moving over to the Bush School so he can spread his liberalism there.
deddog
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Marxists are not welcome in the Brazos Valley.
There is nothing redeeming about marxists anywhere.
SCHTICK00
AG
Now look up how much said VP of diversity was getting paid
Secolobo
AG
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

csag97 said:

Would make sense with Young leaving five months early. Still can't believe he's just moving over to the Bush School so he can spread his liberalism there.
Oh, there's plenty there.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
TAMU1990
AG
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

csag97 said:

That's because no one would hire him.
Ag87H2O
AG
I'm glad to see the Marxists shown the door. I'm also satisfied to sit back and see who the BOR hires to replace Young and which of the other positions they fill and which they might eliminate. Probably be smart to do a complete reorganization of the Administration.

This may put a tourniquet on the wound, but it won't stop the bleeding if they make the wrong hires. Lots of people paying attention this time.
Old_Ag_91
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Haven't see this here. The A&M VP of Diversity is gone - heading to Northwestern. This is the same woman who believed higher education was a form of white supremacy.

Provost gone too. This was in The Eagle, And I hear two more names that have been talked about here are also on the chopping block.

Good. Glad to hear it, but there's more to do. It's a start. Long way to go
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.