This testimony is fascinating

4,594 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by torrid
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Update

It's like a online forum took the stand.

If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
She has more credibility than every single democrat that participated in the impeachment of Donald Trump. That says almost nothing, but the democrats questioning witness credibility is the most laughable thing I have seen this year.

Blasey Ford needs a third front door now.... for her beach friends....
esteban
Is she drunk?
CondensedFogAggie
This sort of shows why pretty much all the affidavits were thrown out.

• A ton of these sworn statements were caught as untrue by the GOP themselves.
  • Many of the rest were contradicted by long time republican and democrat poll workers who explained it was actually part of the process
  • Significant amount of 'whistle blowers' were found to have not even attended training and were confused.
  • Even at these hearings, nobody is sworn in, or willing to.

I can sign an affidavit saying I saw Sidney Powell riding a kraken in the sky, along with a blurry photo, but nobody can prove it even if they bother to investigate, and that doesn't mean Sidney actually rode a kraken.
Keller6Ag91
AG
RulesForTheNotForMe said:

She has more credibility than every single democrat that participated in the impeachment of Donald Trump. That says almost nothing, but the democrats questioning witness credibility is the most laughable thing I have seen this year.

Yep. If she signed an affidavit, she has SO much more credibility than these Dems.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
Ghost of Andrew Eaton

C'mon, even you have to recognize the absurdity of this.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Red Red Wine
AG
That was my first thought!

She sounds a bit snockered (probably to calm her nerves having to speak in front of a live stream hearing)?
Daddy
AG
esteban said:

Is she drunk?

Hopefully

HoustonAggie37713
Valley girl character. Embarrassing.
BusterAg
AG
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

• Many of the rest were contradicted by long time republican and democrat poll workers who explained it was actually part of the process
  • Significant amount of 'whistle blowers' were found to have not even attended training and were confused.

I can sign an affidavit saying I saw Sidney Powell riding a kraken in the sky, along with a blurry photo, but nobody can prove it even if they bother to investigate, and that doesn't mean Sidney actually rode a kraken.

So, what about Monica Palmer, Chair of the Board of Assessors of Wayne County? You think she has any credibility?
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
BusterAg said:

So, what about Monica Palmer, Chair of the Board of Assessors of Wayne County? You think she has any credibility?
What about the chick above?
CoachtobeNamed$$$
The last video....she says she worked for Dominion. I'm curious now. Was she a long term employee or just hired on as an IT tech for the election?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
She was hired as contract help.
pacecar02
The latter
torrid
torrid
AG
HoustonAggie37713
Bon qui qui gonna save us all.
BusterAg
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

BusterAg said:

I haven't watched it. Don't really care.

Powell and Linn are both loons trying desperately to prove something they can't get facts about. Who cares.

Ms. Palmer has experience as a canvassor in election processes, and what she saw chilled her to the bone.

If the meth head down the street says the the sky is blue, and that GWB planned the 9-11 attacks, is he wrong about the sky part?
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

Powell and Linn are both loons trying desperately to prove something they can't get facts about. Who cares.

Ms. Palmer has experience as a canvassor in election processes, and what she saw chilled her to the bone.

If the meth head down the street says the the sky is blue, and that GWB planned the 9-11 attacks, is he wrong about the sky part?
Figures. Ignore the information at hand, and on topic, because you don't like it. Spoken like a true liberal.
Viper16
AG
esteban said:

Is she drunk?
No. Are you?
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Ags4DaWin
what happened to every woman deserves to be believed?

believe her story you misogynist!
BusterAg
AG

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

Figures. Ignore the information at hand, and on topic, because you don't like it. Spoken like a true liberal.

If you have a meth head, a t-shirt Texas tech fan, and an MIT phd in sound engineering giving you advice on your home surround sound, who are you going to listen to? If the meth head and vd patient agree with the MIT guy, does that mean the MIT guy is wrong?
Hoyt Ag
AG
This chick is awesome. Can you imagine her and Kayleigh in front of the press. The MSM.tears would food DC.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Luckily her 12 month probation sentence for computer crimes ended in September. Lying on a sworn affidavit wouldn't look good to her probation officer. Good then the prosecutor dropped the first degree obscenity charges, but I am curious about what that was all about.
John Maplethorpe
AG
The Kraken 2020 starring:
Rudy Giuliani
Lex Luthor
Drunk MAGA Karen
fooz
The squirming is real.

Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ags4DaWin said:

what happened to every woman deserves to be believed?

believe her story you misogynist!
What are you babbling on about?
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Update in OP.
HoustonAggie37713
Sex videos or GTFO.
Magic City Wings

The phone call was enough for impeachment and removal from office alone.
aggie93
AG
She is an oddball but there were several other witnesses that weren't as quirky. What matters though is what she is actually saying that the books don't match. Is that true? I mean I know it's important to destroy her character because she acted funny and apparently was arrested for something completely unrelated but was what she said true? Strange I don't hear anyone disputing that. Also no time spent on all the other witnesses other than "yeah we talked to some election officials and they said some of them weren't credible so nothing to see here."
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
txag72
AG
You mean people would actually LIE about an election??? No *****
Stat Monitor Repairman
Before we go any further, I'm gonna need to see the aforementioned graphic videos of her having sex.
pacecar02
you don't always have perfect witnesses, the other 2 at the end of that hearing were great
Fenrir
Lol. Good one.

Oh wait, you're serious aren't you?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.