Caught on Camera: hidden ballots pulled out after poll watchers told to leave

23,104 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FIDO95
The Debt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/vbkkd1-suitcases-of-ballots-pulled-from-under-table-after-poll-watchers-were-told-.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1
pacecar02
its in the GA hearing thread as well
Keller6Ag91
AG
There's SO MUCH questionable activity that needs to be investigated here. And WHY won't the mainline networks cover this story? Because they have a vested interest in NOT covering it - would go COMPLETELY against their biases (and I'll withhold on FoxNews, primarily because of the shift left they've been experience even before the election with the liberal Murdoch kids now running the show).
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
aggiehawg
AG
Keller6Ag91 said:

There's SO MUCH questionable activity that needs to be investigated here. And WHY won't the mainline networks cover this story? Because they have a vested interest in NOT covering it - would go COMPLETELY against their biases (and I'll withhold on FoxNews, primarily because of the shift left they've been experience even before the election with the liberal Murdoch kids now running the show).
They are playing beat the clock. After Biden is inaugurated it will be a new scandal to breathlessly cover for ratings.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
So where's the evidence?
flakrat
AG
I wonder how many times / places where this same crap occurred. Unbelievable silence..
rgag12
AG
Pshhh video recordings aren't evidence come back when you get real EVIDENCE!
waitwhat?
It's pretty hard to see what's happening in that video, but they're going to need one of the people in the video to testify under penalty of perjury about what took place before this holds any water.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
aggie appraiser
The penalties for rigging an election need to be increased and this has to be monitored. It is outrageous what is going on.
pacecar02
The chain of custody of ballots in the "suitcase" seems different than the rest of the ballots in the room

processes matter
Tx-Ag2010
AG
waitwhat? said:

It's pretty hard to see what's happening in that video, but they're going to need one of the people in the video to testify under penalty of perjury about what took place before this holds any water.

Perjury or election interference... I wonder which carries the shorter prison sentence.
waitwhat?
Tx-Ag2010 said:

waitwhat? said:

Perjury or election interference... I wonder which carries the shorter prison sentence.
They can make a deal with the one that testifies to get a lighter sentence.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

TEXIT
PneumAg
aggiehawg said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

They are playing beat the clock. After Biden is inaugurated it will be a new scandal to breathlessly cover for ratings.

This is delusion. The media will suck Biden off until he dies. They aren't going to help him defraud the American people to get elected only to turn around and start reporting on the scandal that got him elected. This is a covert hostile takeover in which they are complicit. They don't want to draw any attention to it.
Secolobo
AG
They were just carrying around a change of underwear.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
TexasAggie_02
AG
aggie appraiser said:

The penalties for rigging an election need to be increased and this has to be monitored. It is outrageous what is going on.
rigging an election should be treason.
The Debt
For the longest time the Right wondered if the MSM was a branch of the DNC....after decades of watching it seems more like the DNC is a branch of the media.
SeMgCo87
AG
pacecar02 said:

The chain of custody of ballots in the "suitcase" seems different than the rest of the ballots in the room

processes matter
This brings up an interesting question...

Are those people who
  • Open Carrier Envelopes
  • check signatures,
  • verify ballots,
  • count ballots,
  • hold/hand off USB / SD Chips and
  • aggregate counted ballots

trained, I mean gruelingly trained, in "Chain-of-Custody" practices?

I thought not...
SeMgCo87
AG
PneumAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

This is delusion. The media will suck Biden off until he dies. They aren't going to help him defraud the American people to get elected only to turn around and start reporting on the scandal that got him elected. This is a covert hostile takeover in which they are complicit. They don't want to draw any attention to it.
Are you saying Ol' Joe is going to play President from his Basement?

"I'm going to run my Administration the way I campaigned."

Oh yeah, sure...
waitwhat?
PneumAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

I think aggiehawg means the media will look for other republican scandals to focus on. Not that the media will start covering Biden with even a smidgen of negativity.

TEXIT
Spotted Ag
AG
aggie appraiser said:

I agree.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Marcus Brutus
PneumAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

The media wants Harris. I bet they start making a huge deal out of his mental capacity. Watch!
waitwhat?
Rittenhouse said:

PneumAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

The media wants Harris. I bet they start making a huge deal out of his mental capacity. Watch!
If Biden resigns or is removed by the 25th then it is a coup by the democrats and an illegitimate government, and Texas and other states need to either demand a special election or secede from the union.

TEXIT
Aggies1322
AG
Where is GeorgiAg?
pacecar02
Aggies1322 said:

Where is GeorgiAg?
waiting for talking points email
JP_Losman
AG
why would ballots be in suitcases ????
waitwhat?
pacecar02 said:

Aggies1322 said:

Where is GeorgiAg?
waiting for talking points email
I swear I'm going to create a sock account just to be able to give an extra star sometimes.

TEXIT
annie88
AG
No proof! [/libs]

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
unmade bed
annie88 said:

No proof! [/libs]

That video is from 8am the next day. Do they not have video from midnight when they supposedly went back in and counted?
pacecar02
they have both

from the time they made everyone leave and into the next morning
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
But I heard....
unmade bed
Did they show videos from midnight with people counting ballots?
Satellite of Love
unmade bed said:

annie88 said:

No proof! [/libs]

That video is from 8am the next day. Do they not have video from midnight when they supposedly went back in and counted?
You need to look at the time stamp again. It says 11/3/2020 11:02 PM.
pacecar02
yes

They were fast forwarding but they showed one lady telling all the poll watchers to leave, that coincided with the water leak announcement

they waited for everyone to leave then pulled out the suitcases under the table
aggiehawg
AG
waitwhat? said:

PneumAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

I think aggiehawg means the media will look for other republican scandals to focus on. Not that the media will start covering Biden with even a smidgen of negativity.
Yes. They'll point to Georgia as under Republican control and screwing up elections. Same with Arizona. Biden's DOJ will go after them for criminal activity, yada yada.
unmade bed
Satellite of Love said:

unmade bed said:

annie88 said:

No proof! [/libs]

You need to look at the time stamp again. It says 11/3/2020 11:02 PM.

So the lady talking in the video in OP is incorrect then? That is not at 8:00 am? I'm on phone and can't make out time stamps, but I think I must have been confused because the lady in the video seemed to say it was at 8am.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.