Trump spends $3MM on recount, nets Biden +132 votes

4,671 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BusterAg
ArbAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old McDonald said:

Maury Ballstein said:

I can't believe Trump got 73 million votes. Maybe he rigged it and that's why the polls missed by 3%.

you know what they say, cheaters never prosper. since biden won, clearly he didn't cheat, which means trump was the cheater

glad the will of the people triumphed over trump's effort to steal biden's victory

The dems most definitely did cheat and more evidence as well as witnesses emerge every passing day. If you believe that this matter has been settled, I've got a bridge in Arizona to sell!
deddog
AG
Mr. Fahrenheit said:

When you are told your whole life that you are the GOLDEN BOY by the press and tv shows etc (even though your daddy didn't love you enough) and that no one has ever beaten you in anything you have built up this BS valuation of yourself.
I love it.This is the MOST public loss in the world. there is nothing more public than LOSING the US election. And its not rigged and he cannot prove that it is. He is the worlds most famous loser.
I agree.

Barack Obama is the worlds most famous loser.

Hillary is a close second though, she and her dense supporters screamed Russia for 4 years with ZERO proof, and after not getting any her supporters burn and looted cities in the name of racial equality. All the while calling it "peaceful" protests.
BusterAg
AG
The most important part of the recount was the ability to look closely at the process and find indications of election day malfeasance, which they absolutely did, and any indications of fraud, which they might have.

You have to find evidence somehow. This was an exercise in discovery, albeit an expensive one.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.