Milwaukee County recount just completed

4,717 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Matt_ag98
CondensedFogAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

In all, Biden gained 257 votes and Trump added 125. The results came Friday evening, seven days after the effort to recount nearly 460,000 ballots cast in the county began at the downtown Wisconsin Center. The final tally totaled 459,723.

Pictures of observers and poll workers during the recount

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/27/milwaukee-county-recount-wraps-up-biden-adding-his-margin/6428186002/
ChemEAg08
AG
Quote:

recount

k.gif

Let us know when votes are actually audited.
#FJB
FJB
AG
Yawn... get back to us when they conduct a transparent audit.
HarryJ33tamu
Trump doesn't need WI but will end up winning it anyways
BoerneAg11
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

Trump doesn't need WI but will end up winning it anyways

Interesting - how?
Conservative Ag
Why would anyone think a recount would matter?

What a stupid thread.
Shakes the Clown
What a farce
texaglurkerguy
Conservative Ag said:

What a stupid thread.

Then why did the Trump campaign pay $3 million for it?
SKY1
This guy's post is as useful as the "two teas" guy post from the past. Nonsense breeds more nonsense.
Magic City Wings
I almost feel bad to the people who donated for this, almost.
Old McDonald
AgBMF42 said:

I almost feel bad to the people who donated for this, almost.

according to our resident conservatives, recounts don't matter

i suppose trump's donors must not mind him spending millions of their donation dollars on things that don't matter then
Maury Ballstein
SKY1 said:

This guy's post is as useful as the "two teas" guy post from the past. Nonsense breeds more nonsense.

This is actual election news, recount results from a swing state. It's a nice break from all the other threads generated every time Sidney Powell tweets something she just read on 4chan/Q.
Old McDonald
"just wait until the recounts"
"just wait until the results get certified"
"just wait until the lawsuits get filed"
"just wait until Sydney Powell releases the kraken"
"just wait until they do an audit, but not like the audit the republican sos in georgia did"
"just wait until the electors are chosen"
"just wait until the lawsuit gets to SCOTUS"

the goalposts are on a conveyor belt
kappmeyer
You forgot to add "Just wait until Georgia flips on the 20th"

That was all the rage here about, mmmm, 2.5 weeks ago.

Now its on to the next....
ComeBackAg
AG
What was left out is they contested about 20,000 ballots which apparently are set aside. The recount wasn't going to do much and the process is confusing but once the vote is certified then it can be legally challenged and those votes will be dealt with then. I don't understand the process but that's what I gather.

I hope what everyone can agree on is that our voting system is fatally flawed and needs to be improved. Voter ID should be a must. Every ballot should be able to be seen online during and after the counting so the public can keep track of the count as well. The total number ballots should be known before counting starts. Quality control and forensic accounting methods should be used in real time to identify possible fraud. USBs and devices like them should never be used and voting machines should be so basic that they can only keep count or not used at all. States that ran a dirty election need to be punished.
CondensedFogAggie
ComeBackAg said:

What was left out is they contested about 20,000 ballots which apparently are set aside. The recount wasn't going to do much and the process is confusing but once the vote is certified then it can be legally challenged and those votes will be dealt with then. I don't understand the process but that's what I gather.

I hope what everyone can agree on is that our voting system is fatally flawed and needs to be improved. Voter ID should be a must. Every ballot should be able to be seen online during and after the counting so the public can keep track of the count as well. The total number ballots should be known before counting starts. Quality control and forensic accounting methods should be used in real time to identify possible fraud. USBs and devices like them should never be used and voting machines should be so basic that they can only keep count or not used at all. States that ran a dirty election need to be punished.

Sure let's have much stronger voter ID laws, AND ban gerrymandering in all states in the United States.
sanangelo
AG
ComeBackAg said:

100% agree. However, the Democrats will claim voter ID is voter suppression because the people they exploit don't always have an ID.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
unmade bed
sanangelo said:

ComeBackAg said:

100% agree. However, the Democrats will claim voter ID is voter suppression because the people they exploit don't always have an ID.

What about a National Voting ID made available free of charge to every US citizen that reaches the age of 18?
aggieforester05
AG
unmade bed said:

sanangelo said:

ComeBackAg said:

What about a National Voting ID made available free of charge to every US citizen that reaches the age of 18?

That's racist!
Pelayo
AG
unmade bed said:

sanangelo said:

ComeBackAg said:

You can't really expect the disadvantaged to have access to transportation to get an ID. Besides, ain't nobody got time for that.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
eric76
AG
Pelayo said:

unmade bed said:

sanangelo said:

ComeBackAg said:

You can't really expect the disadvantaged to have access to transportation to get an ID. Besides, ain't nobody got time for that.
I've talked to mid level people who were from New York City who never had any need for a driver's license until they moved away from New York City. I don't know how much that applies to other large cities with major public transportation networks.

I did know one grad student from Milwaukee who was quite unhappy that Bryan-College Station did not have the public transportation system that he had in Milwaukee. I think that he only lasted one year.
BanderaAg956
texaglurkerguy said:

Conservative Ag said:

What a stupid thread.

He is following the law! Something liberals don't understand or do!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
BanderaAg956
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

ComeBackAg said:

Sure let's have much stronger voter ID laws, AND ban gerrymandering in all states in the United States.
. Who establishes the voting area boundaries and how is it done?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Old McDonald
Old McDonald said:

"just wait until the recounts"
"just wait until the results get certified"
"just wait until the lawsuits get filed"
"just wait until Sydney Powell releases the kraken"
"just wait until they do an audit, but not like the audit the republican sos in georgia did"
"just wait until the electors are chosen"
"just wait until the lawsuit gets to SCOTUS"

the goalposts are on a conveyor belt

the newest one is out now:

"now that the recount is done, the result can be challenged. just wait until THAT happens"
BTKAG97
AG
Strange how every "recount" in 2020 has resulted in additional votes.
BanderaAg956
Strange how liberals don't want an AUDIT WITH SIGNATURE, ADDRESS, and VOTER IDENTIFICATION!

Saxsoon
AG
Conservative Ag said:

What a stupid thread.

I guess trump cared enough to spend 3m on it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-paid-3m-for-wisconsin-recount-increased-bidens-victory-margin-2020-11%3Famp
captkirk
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

Conservative Ag said:

What a stupid thread.

How can you prevail unless you've exhausted all options to obtain a legal, certifiable and accurate vote? The illegal ballots that were cast must be rooted out. Simply recounting them does nothing but is a necessary step.
sts7049
AG
captkirk said:

texaglurkerguy said:

Conservative Ag said:

What a stupid thread.

How can you prevail unless you've exhausted all options to obtain a legal, certifiable and accurate vote? The illegal ballots that were cast must be rooted out. Simply recounting them does nothing but is a necessary step.
right. all part of the grand plan
Magic City Wings
texaglurkerguy said:

Conservative Ag said:

What a stupid thread.

Because they couldn't afford the $8,000,000 for the whole state.
Matt_ag98
Pelayo said:

unmade bed said:

sanangelo said:

ComeBackAg said:

Maybe tie it to thier first Universal Basic Income check at 18 (eye roll)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.