A weak generation

3,417 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Teslag
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

hedge said:

It was bound to happen eventually the "oppressed" of this country have never dealt with the horrors that foreigners live with on a daily basis. More problems and strife will be created because of these weaklings, you can only hope that a generation of strong men and women will rise from this cluster**** of a country

Some are weak, lots are very tough. Raise strong kids and they'll do just fine.

All liberal males are weak. Even jacked athletic freaks of nature like Lebron. Dude is an emotionally fragile pvssy.

They get brainwashed into victim hood and are effectively castrated. Then most physically and mentally fragile white betas are libs just by nature.

Step away from the internet and you'll find that you're dead ass wrong.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Magic City Wings
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

hedge said:

It was bound to happen eventually the "oppressed" of this country have never dealt with the horrors that foreigners live with on a daily basis. More problems and strife will be created because of these weaklings, you can only hope that a generation of strong men and women will rise from this cluster**** of a country

All liberal males are weak. Even jacked athletic freaks of nature like Lebron. Dude is an emotionally fragile pvssy.

They get brainwashed into victim hood and are effectively castrated. Then most physically and mentally fragile white betas are libs just by nature.

North Mayne, Wycliff, Boo I forgot the other three that live between GO/OF and the Heights, why do y'all live here and not Lufkin or something?
Old Sarge
AG
I can't speak for everyone, or everyone everywhere, however their is a generation of "kids" say the current Freshmen class at my kids HS that think the current group of upperclassmen and recent college kids are weak. Weak in almost every aspect. These kids are fierce in their academic and athletic ventures, and have a hard lean Right in their views. They have witnessed in some of the most formative years of their lives, the PRIDE in America that Trump inspired. White, Black, Brown, or whatever, a huge amount of them think Trump was a BOSS that combined with their history lessons on early America made them feel part of a team.

That is a good thing. Now, here is where it is going to get ugly.......

The Democommies understand this. They know in their minds and hearts the deception and fraud it took to get Biden "stealected", and know that the current adults and more importantly their kids (like mine) will remember this awakening over the last four years. The next step will be to criminalize Trump. It has already started while he was in office, but it will be ramped up to a complete fervor pitch after 1/20/21. They want, NEED, him in jail for nothing more than the "example" aspect to what it would mean to the psyche of the kids who have been awakened.

If you think Sara Palin paid a price with "reporters" following her for years digging up dirt to harm her to make an example out of her as a conservative woman running for VP (under their beloved McCain no less), your mind will bend on what they intend to do to Trump and his family once Biden/Harris gets in.
Green is the new RED.
i is smart
AG
hedge said:

I'm admittedly a millennial and I've noticed many of my peers buy the media's BS hook line and sinker. I'm fully convinced one of the generations shortly behind us will steer the country in the right direction.
Teslag
AG
schmendeler said:

This generation is too soft!!!

Also:

This generation is literally DESTROYING cities!!!

It's always easier to take something apart than it is to build it...
Teslag
AG

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

hedge said:

Step away from the internet and you'll find that you're dead ass wrong.

He's not.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.