Boxes of ballots going into a Milwaukee WI courthouse

2,002 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by unmade bed
oats04Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nothing to see here, move along.

NefariousAg
AG
Don't see you libs? We posted another tweet from a sketchy source alleging fraud. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY IGNORE THIS???
Maury Ballstein
Moving ballots in to storage per law is outrageous!

Has anybody put Rudy on the case yet?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

Moving ballots in to storage per law is outrageous!

Has anybody put Rudy on the case yet?

^ Thinks Russia stole the election for Trump but this election was the most safe and secure ever
Andrew99
AG
I believe there was massive voter fraud but I'm going to need more context on this.

I do not know the proper procedure for moving ballots but I presume they must get transported somehow. Is there any indication that this is something other than normal procedure?
oats04Ag
AG
NefariousAg said:

Don't see you libs? We posted another tweet from a sketchy source alleging fraud. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY IGNORE THIS???
A reporter from the local news station in Milwaukee is less sketchy than some rando on Texags.
Maury Ballstein
Quote:

Thinks Russia stole the election for Trump
Actually I don't. If anything it was Comey that pushed him across the finish line - Trump should have sent him a gift basket instead of a pink slip.
mesocosm
AG
oats04Ag said:

Nothing to see here, move along.

Reminds me of the hysteria right after the election when a video went around supposedly showing a mail in ballot dropbox being stuffed with illegal ballots. Turns out it was just employees retrieving ballots from the box after it had gotten full.
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
NefariousAg
AG
oats04Ag said:

NefariousAg said:

A reporter from the local news station in Milwaukee is less sketchy than some rando on Texags.

Honestly, you're right. I'm not sure why she posted this but it doesn't seem like she's suggesting anything was wrong with these ballots, literally just filming people handle the legal process.

She posted another couple of videos as well.
unmade bed
They finished their Trump requested recount and are moving them back into storage.

Biden picked up 134 votes. Milwaukee found a few more dead people to vote.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.