Carter Page Files Lawsuit, The Defendants List Is Great

3,082 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Sid Farkas
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chamonix
Needs more information but exactly news
TexAgs91
AG
Too bad. He should have filed this before America ended.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Reservoir Dog
Ha! He just doxxed all those idiots as well in listing their addresses.

Good on Carter Page, I hope he makes millions off of these communist clowns.
CondensedFogAggie
Reservoir Dog said:

Whats the lawsuit about
Not a Bot
AG
He is suing in theDC Court, and considering the political nature of this case I'm sure it will "randomly" be assigned to Judge Sullivan.
Not a Bot
AG
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

Reservoir Dog said:

Whats the lawsuit about

Carter Page was the subject of a corrupt, politically motivated and needless federal investigation. The feds lied to a FISA court to get an authorization to spy on Page.

McCabe testified under oath in the Senate hearing that he and everyone else involved was responsible for the fraudulent FISA documents that wrongfully led to Carter Page being investigated. Page just filed a lawsuit on everyone involved. McCabe already admitted under oath, under penalty of perjury no less, that he did what Page is alleging. Not sure how he can defend himself against the suit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/ex-trump-campaign-aide-carter-page-notches-victory-after-inspector-general-hammers-fbi-for-surveillance-missteps/2019/12/14/6daac5f2-1dda-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html
Maedan86
AG
Not a lawyer, but the lawsuit itself was a pretty good read for me. A nice recap of so, so much that's transpired and all of the lying, omissions, corruption, collusion...ties everything together well.

He seeking $75Mil in damages.

In a fair and non-corrupt federal judicial system (is an this oxymoron?), this would be an easy win for Page. But considering what they've done to Trump and Flynn, I wouldn't be surprised if Page didn't get a nickel
stetson
AG
Cactus Jack said:

CondensedFoggyAggie said:

Reservoir Dog said:

Whats the lawsuit about

Carter Page was the subject of a corrupt, politically motivated and needless federal investigation. The feds lied to a FISA court to get an authorization to spy on Page.

McCabe testified under oath in the Senate hearing that he and everyone else involved was responsible for the fraudulent FISA documents that wrongfully led to Carter Page being investigated. Page just filed a lawsuit on everyone involved. McCabe already admitted under oath, under penalty of perjury no less, that he did what Page is alleging. Not sure how he can defend himself against the suit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/ex-trump-campaign-aide-carter-page-notches-victory-after-inspector-general-hammers-fbi-for-surveillance-missteps/2019/12/14/6daac5f2-1dda-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html

And Clinesmith altered a document that verified that Carter Page was a CIA asset to make it appear that he was not.
Old Sarge
AG
Maedan86 said:

Not a lawyer, but the lawsuit itself was a pretty good read for me. A nice recap of so, so much that's transpired and all of the lying, omissions, corruption, collusion...ties everything together well.

He seeking $75Mil in damages.

In a fair and non-corrupt federal judicial system (is an this oxymoron?), this would be an easy win for Page. But considering what they've done to Trump and Flynn, I wouldn't be surprised if Page didn't get a nickel
How sweet would it be, if he won and used the $75mm to buy a house right next to Obama on the coast?
Green is the new RED.
Aggie Spirit
AG
Hoping the Democrat Swamp Creature FISA liars get their due.
OldArmyBrent
AG
What the hell? The tweet was deleted?
TRM
AG
Here's the complaint.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.224507/gov.uscourts.dcd.224507.1.0.pdf
Marcus Brutus
Reservoir Dog said:

Good on Carter Page, I hope he makes millions off of these communist clowns.
BMX Bandit
He didn't sue Rosenstein. White hat??

And guess who will defend these people? Department of Justice led by Barr and later Michael Avennati (or similar)
Sid Farkas
AG
OldArmyBrent said:

What the hell? The tweet was deleted?
looks like it...If I had to guess, the reason being - Twitter allows doxxing only people on the right,, not the left
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.