Biden's 600k votes to Trump's 3,200.

8,821 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ramdiesel
2004FIGHTINTXAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My understanding is that there were several odd spikes over a 90 min period. The accumulation of those spikes amounted to 600K for Biden and 3K for Trump.
My understanding it was not all in one dump, but several odd spikes over a short period of time (90 min).
Ramdiesel
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

My understanding is that there were several odd spikes over a 90 min period. The accumulation of those spikes amounted to 600K for Biden and 3K for Trump.
My understanding it was not all in one dump, but several odd spikes over a short period of time (90 min).

That pretty much sums it up. They said it was way more ballots were put through the machine in that time frame than was even recommended by the manufacturer to safely process them..This sort of backs up Sidney's Dominion fraud case also...
unmade bed
Ramdiesel said:

2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

That pretty much sums it up. They said it was way more ballots were put through the machine in that time frame than was even recommended by the manufacturer to safely process them..This sort of backs up Sidney's Dominion fraud case also...

For sure it would IF the data is coming directly from the voting machines. If the data is coming from 3rd party or media, not so much since those are not real time. This is why the source of the data is important.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I'd like to know if it coincides with the times a thumb drive was inserted.
Maury Ballstein
This part makes no sense. A couple counties could have been counting mail ballots for days and gave a single update with hundreds of thousands of votes. There is no live feed straight from precinct tabulators. Millions of votes are reported within minutes of polls closing, it doesn't mean they were all counted within minutes.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

This part makes no sense. A couple counties could have been counting mail ballots for days and gave a single update with hundreds of thousands of votes. There is no live feed straight from precinct tabulators. Millions of votes are reported within minutes of polls closing, it doesn't mean they were all counted within minutes.
Exactly. They could have been counting, and counting, and counting....in an unmonitored back room for accuracy. And counting. And when they were done it was Biden 400,000 and Trump 3,200.
Marcus Brutus
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Maury Ballstein said:

Exactly. They could have been counting, and counting, and counting....in an unmonitored back room for accuracy. And counting. And when they were done it was Biden 400,000 and Trump 3,200.

Yep. Those unmonitored back rooms used for counting are great!
Maury Ballstein
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Maury Ballstein said:

Could have. What's the source for these numbers? Where are they coming from? Are they legit or just made up like Rudy's other debunked claims about absentee numbers?
Ramdiesel
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Maury Ballstein said:

What county anywhere is going to be that lopsided? You really think it is possible for Trump to only get 3200 votes out of 600,000 ballots? That does not make any sense. I could see if it was 85/ 15 percent split in some county where there was a large city, but 99/ <1 percent split of the votes is ridiculous...You would have to believe Trump was one extremely hated individual by both Dems and Republicans, and judging from even his slimmed down rallies, he was not....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.