DOESN"T MATH ALONE PROVE FRAUD

8,822 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by i is smart
sail33or
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
These are the actual numbers reported in Pennsylvania.

How does anyone not see this glaring problem.

You sent out in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania 1,823,148 absentee or mail-in ballots. You received back 1.4 million approximately. However, in the count for president, you counted 2.5 million. I don't know what accounts for the 700,000 difference between the ballots you sent out and the number of ballots that ended up in the count," said Giuliani.
CondensedFogAggie
Surely Rudy will provide us with how he got those numbers?
HoustonAggie37713
Biden, the media, the educational system, the health care system, BLM, Antifa, celebrities, and athletes say no.
Eso si, Que es

Nope, nothing about math on that sign
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
Good thing we have such an honest media that will hold people accountable.
Ellis Wyatt
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

Maybe the Secretary of State, you know, the woman who illegally changed election laws to suit her own desires, should provide the numbers.
Barnyard96
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

Liberal logic allows me to identify as a black female, correct?
Ellis Wyatt
barnyard1996 said:

Eso si, Que es said:

According to the "science," yes.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

Barnyard96
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

barnyard1996 said:

Eso si, Que es said:

According to the "science," yes.
Thank you. From now please refer to me as a hoochie momma.
notex
AG
I still don't understand how the actual vote count had to be reported in decimals. To the hundredth. No one's even tried to explain this to me, and I've asked in various places how this could be 'ok.'

Quote:

Decimals in Vote Tallies
Tabulation software in use in the 2020 election in at least 28 states explicitly authorized in operating instruction manuals provided by the software vendor -- the use of weighting algorithms to tally votes.
Actual tallies in Michigan's public records show weighted numbers of votes received, showing vote tallies in fractional numbers -- e.g. a tally of 1,615,707.52 votes for candidate X and 1,925,865.66 votes for candidate Y.

These numbers are not vote total percentages for one candidate or another, which would logically include decimals. These are reports of vote totals. With decimals. There is no logical place for decimals in a system that is supposed to be counting one person, one vote. Vote counts with decimals establish that the system used algorithms. They prove the actual vote tally has been manipulated.
combat wombat™
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Please, please, please tell me she really said that.
Glenlivet
AG

And they did if you watched the hearing yesterday...
you're doing a great job carrying the flag for harris and her dummy
As an American maybe you should want an election with NO hint of illegalities
But you have a Happy Thanksgiving sir
Reservoir Dog
The Washington DC school Superintendent used statistical evidence to prove cheating had occurred on standardized testing back in 2012.

If I remember correctly, the teachers responsible were fired.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/memo-could-revive-allegations-of-cheating-in-dc-public-schools/2013/04/12/9ddb2bb6-a35e-11e2-9c03-6952ff305f35_story.html
Bryanisbest
AG
Lefties love only those who love them. Even the tax collectors and sinners can do that. Matt 5:44-48
Magic City Wings
If Rudy's numbers are wrong, does that prove he is full of *****
zephyr88
AG
AgBMF42 said:

If Rudy's numbers are wrong, does that prove he is full of *****
If Rudy's numbers are right, I may believe him for the first time...
BoerneAg11
AG
sail33or said:

You sent out in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania 1,823,148 absentee or mail-in ballots. You received back 1.4 million approximately. However, in the count for president, you counted 2.5 million. I don't know what accounts for the 700,000 difference between the ballots you sent out and the number of ballots that ended up in the count," said Giuliani.

Seems like a slam dunk throw out of those 700K ballots then right? Only way Trump doesn't win PA is if Rudy is just making up those numbers!
zephyr88
AG
sail33or said:

Where did this quote come from?
combat wombat™
AG
sail33or said:

Did I read somewhere that the 700,000 batch included only about 3200 ballots for Trump?
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
EnderWiggin
Ellis Wyatt said:

Maybe the Secretary of State, you know, the man who illegally changed election laws to suit his own desires, should provide the numbers.

FIFY
Dad
AG

+1

Rudy and the rest of Trump's team and his non-team need to show sources of their information at this point. That would be awesome if he had a smoking gun but it seems like they are all talk.
zephyr88
AG
combat wombat said:

sail33or said:

Did I read somewhere that the 700,000 batch included only about 3200 ballots for Trump?
Yup, 570,000-ish to 3,200...
combat wombat said:

sail33or said:

The military computer wizard (sidenote: that dude's evidence buried the Dems) accompanying Rudy provided the stat. It was over 600,000 to 3,200.
ravingfans
AG
sail33or said:

the problem is that libs have been teaching math for the last 30+ years, so there is a huge portion of the population that don't realize that 2.5M - 1.8M = 700K. they have trouble entering it in their calculator and give up.
zephyr88 said:

combat wombat said:

sail33or said:

Yup, 570,000-ish to 3,200...
Yep. I stand corrected. He gave a gnat's ass accounting and gave 570,000 (and the rest of the number). Thanks! I forgot about that. Disregard above.
Agsrback12
barnyard1996 said:

Eso si, Que es said:

You have also identified the next movement. Let's do this!
unmade bed
It does prove fraud, just not the fraud the OP thinks it proves. Rudy is fraudulently using the number of mail in ballots requested in the Primary Election and comparing that number to the number of votes counted in the General Election.

I've posted this several times including the link below which shows the 1,823,148 number is in fact from the Primary, yet no one seems to give a damn. Truth is dead.

https://data.pa.gov/Government-Efficiency-Citizen-Engagement/2020-Primary-Election-Mail-Ballot-Requests-Departm/853w-ecfz
YouBet
AG
So, if the discrepancy in the OP is true and verified? Is it?

Then what, if anything, is being done?
unmade bed
YouBet said:

So, if the discrepancy in the OP is true and verified? Is it?

Then what, if anything, is being done?

It's not true. It's demonstrably false, but no one here gives a damn.
Bobaloo
I will never be convinced that Joe Biden got almost 80 million legal votes.12 million more than Obama.
Dorm 15
AG
Is the President's legal team being dishonest or just inept? At this point I cannot tell.
That_Guy_Moose
AG
Dorm 15 said:

Is the President's legal team being dishonest or just inept? At this point I cannot tell.

Those things aren't mutually exclusive.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.