The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

55,403 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by superunknown
Houston Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

***EDIT- The Kraken has been released in Michigan as well...

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf
Maroon Elephant
AG
So is there a chance?
XXXVII
Translation please
FCBlitz
Too tired to read tonight. Will read it in the morning.

I am not a lawyer I do want Trump to win but isn't more likely the election will be settled in the Supreme Court.?

Waffledynamics
AG
In.
gig em 02
"Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM"

That's new to me but I haven't been following very closely.
Charpie
AG
Why the misspelling in the header?
Why no court stamp of filing ?
FbgTxAg
AG
In before all the new proud bluewavers disappear.

The United States is RED.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
texaglurkerguy
Charpie said:

"IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION"

Not once but twice!
flakrat
BQ88
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

Charpie said:

"IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION"

Not once but twice!
That's so sloppy.
To us and those like us...damn few of us left---
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Waffledynamics said:

In.
x2
flakrat
AG
Crappy arse spell checker?
Magic City Wings
texaglurkerguy said:

Charpie said:

Not once but twice!

Omegalul
Magic City Wings
Sidney is just trolling at this point, she will be lucky if she is not disbarred.
Aggie521
CondensedFogAggie
Hot damn

Quote:

Affiant witness (name redacted for security reasons18), in his sworn testimony explains he was selected for the national security guard detail of the President of Venezuela, and that he witnessed the creation of Smartmatic for the purpose of election vote manipulation to insure Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez never lost an election and he saw it work.

OK, so Hugo Chavez is in there...

Quote:

Russell Ramsland confirms that data breaches in the Dominion software permitted rogue actors to penetrate and manipulate the software during the recent general election. He further concludes that at least 96,600 mail-in ballots were illegally counted as they were not cast by legal voters.

In Russells claims, most, if not all, of the places Mr. Ramsland listed appeared to be townships and counties in Minnesota. And it was already rejected by a Georgia judge.

Quote:

Colorado resident Joe Oltmann disclosed that as a reporter he infiltrated ANTIFA, a domestic terrorist organization where he recorded Eric Coomer representing: "Don't worry. Trump won't win the election, we fixed that."

And that Oltmann audio doesn't even exist, or if it does was never revealed.

OK, so after reading through parts of it, it seems it's basically a listing of a **** ton of twitter conspiracy theories that have already been discussed on F16.

Will be happy if anyone finds something new.
unmade bed
Charpie said:

She posted the non file stamped version. There are several typos throughout but it's a 100+ page complaint so not gonna be nit picky but yeah misspelling district in the heading is pretty noticeable.

Seems to be based on a lot of the info in the Lin Woods lawsuit and his witnesses. We will see if this one fares better than his.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
State Electors as Plaintiffs
schmendeler
AG
texaglurkerguy
The website she posted this to, defendingtherepublic dot org, literally has a donation page on its welcome page:

"DONATE BELOW

Defending the Republic was established by Sidney Powell to defend and to protect the integrity of elections in the United States. Please contribute below, using our secure system. Your donation will support our mission and the welfare of the American Republic."

It's a grift at best, and a scam at worst. Folks have been saying this for weeks now, and now it's plain as day. This is why she's "risking her reputation," because she can easily make plenty of bank doing this instead.
gig em 02
AgBMF42 said:

Sidney is just trolling at this point, she will be lucky if she is not disbarred.
What specifically would she be disbarred for?
oats04Ag
AG
"An analysis of the Dominion software system by a former US MilitaryIntelligence expert concludes that the system and software have been accessible and were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China. By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, Dominion neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020. (See Exh. 7)"
AG512
AG
AgBMF42 said:

I'll bet you $1,000 she isn't disbarred
uncover&humpit
AG
schmendeler said:

Got him?
gig em 02
Seeing that the anti-Americans are only focusing on spelling, this must be an incredibly damning filing.
Houston Lee
AG
AgBMF42 said:

You didn't read it. I know this because I just posted it and you did not have time.

I am reading. It is very damning to your pretty little narrative.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
The desperation for any positive news on this board, no matter how far-fetched, is palpable
Magic City Wings
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

AgBMF42 said:

You didn't read it. I know this because I just posted it and you did not have time.

I am reading. It is very damning to your pretty little narrative.

I read the first line, had a chuckle and realized what it is.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
AG512 said:

AgBMF42 said:

I'll bet you $1,000 she isn't disbarred
I'd take some action as well, but this guy's cred is below sea level.
Magic City Wings
Y'all want action on Biden being sworn in?
AG512
AG
AgBMF42 said:

Y'all want action on Biden being sworn in?

$1,000 she isn't disbarred. Stand by your statement.
hbtheduce
AG
All for letting this play out. I hope, at the very least, they get laws changed before the senate runoff.

But we need to stop calling this "the kraken", it is cringe.
Magic City Wings
I'll bet you $1000 she is disbarred, and $1000 a Democrat is sworn in to the presidency in January.

If you won't take both bets then no.
Houston Lee
AG
We have absolute idiots here making comments about a document they have not even read. So typical.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.