Bodies stacking up in El Paso..

9,072 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Owlagdad
95LawAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fixer said:

95LawAg said:

fixer said:

Joke Biden is over is head.

He can't deal with this virus and people are getting stacked in trailers on the border.

I thought Joke was gonna fix this?

So much to work with here. You know he's not President yet, right? Maybe not. But, now you do.

And, a man taking office doesn't make a pandemic disappear. Once he does take office, of course.
Sarcasm...bro.

Apologies. Hard to tell sometimes. See Cassius' post and accompanying responses.
Onceaggie2.0
The left will take care of this they believe in science.
30wedge
Not near the problem they make it out to be. If not a US citizen, pack them in ice and haul them just across the border. US citizens have three days to get the deceased in the ground.. Haul some to other cities that are not overcrowded.
Viper16
AG
Cassius said:

I thought Joe was going to lockdown the virus. He's president elect now. Has he still not shared his grand plan?

No he isn't!

Come on Man!

#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Why is Beto letting this happen?
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
CSTXAg92
AG
95LawAg said:

agdaddy04 said:

I was agreeing with him up until he threw the number out there. Goodness that'd be 73,000,000 deaths each year in Texas.

Math and stuff... it would be like a town almost the size of B/CS disappearing everyday.

Just another example of how completely absent critical thinking has become.
Yesterday
AG
It's not hard when families are delaying burial, can't afford it and the state is holding them for testing. You can make any headline you want out of statistics.
SLAM
beerad12man said:

I read elsewhere it was because they were all having to be processed to test for covid, regardless of death. So they have to keep them,

People fail to realize how many die each day, with or without covid. Nearly 200k Texans each day. Long before covid

200k each day? I don't think you understand statistics very well. That means nearly 0.7% of the population is dying every day. Clearly you failed math in high school.
beerad12man
AG
Every Year. Rough night
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
Wife's parents born and raised in El Paso. Not a peep about it. Yes the virus is real but it was used to win an election with massive fraud and test out some sort of control theory reaction on the populace

We need to move on
beerad12man
AG
I just misspoke. 200k per year. I've said that (200k/year) about 15 times over the year on this board. Misspoke once. it was a very rough night

550 ish per day
smjack1
Daughter-in-law works at a funeral home in Austin. When people first began dying from Covid, the bodies were not sent to them. Hospital morgue? Then when they began accepting those who died of Covid, she and two other employees caught it. She has lung issues and was pretty sick. Don't know if it can be spread by recently deceased , or if it was coincidental.
wbt5845
AG
Meanwhile, El Paso has two COVID deaths yesterday (a man in his 70s and a man in his 90s with underlying health conditions) and funeral homes are overwhelmed.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-announces-855-new-covid-19-cases-and-two-new-deaths
TexasAggie73
AG
Cassius said:

I thought Joe was going to lockdown the virus. He's president elect now. Has he still not shared his grand plan?
So you admit that he beat Trump by calling Biden president-elect?
WHOOP!'91
AG
I am sure Biden's open borders plan will fix this, not make it tons worse.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

TRADUCTOR
Pinche Abogado said:

Is this where I am supposed to feign being shocked and cower in my home?

ETA: staff, could you please remove this thread to the COVID board?

Total # is the only data. No age, citizenship, pre-existing....data. So yes, the total # is suppose to be shocking.
Cassius
95LawAg said:

fixer said:

He can't deal with this virus and people are getting stacked in trailers on the border.

So much to work with here. You know he's not President yet, right? Maybe not. But, now you do.

And, a man taking office doesn't make a pandemic disappear. Once he does take office, of course.

He said he had a plan to lock down the virus. People are dying NOW. Why hasnt Joe shared the virus lock down plan with El Paso? So he has to become president first to lock down the virus and prevent death?
Cassius
TexasAggie73 said:

Cassius said:

So you admit that he beat Trump by calling Biden president-elect?

Why hasn't he shared the lock down virus plan? People are dying. He says he's president elect but refuses to share info with Abbott or El Paso. Why? Bodies are being stacked in El Paso.
Cassius
95LawAg said:

fixer said:

95LawAg said:

fixer said:

Sarcasm...bro.

Apologies. Hard to tell sometimes. See Cassius' post and accompanying responses.

Sarcasm? Was Joe being sarcastic? Wow.
Txag12345
Highway6 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

https://www.kxan.com/news/national-guard-troops-arrive-at-el-paso-medical-examiners-office-to-help-with-bodies/

What's backing us up is the funeral homes unable to take the bodies and that's what's holding. That's why we have the trailers, that's why we have the morgues full. We have 250 plus bodies at the trailers and at the morgue at this time and we have over 480 under investigation," Samaniego said.
I wonder just how many died of Covid. Maybe half? Plus how many abortions have taken place in that county this past week? Hundreds, maybe thousands? Nobody on the left gives a s#!t about those deaths

What in the **** are you talking about?
FCBlitz
Incinerators work fast...... burn the evidence.
Boo Weekley
Obesity seemed to run rampant based on my observation last time I visited that town.
MaroonGoons2020
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Is this where I am supposed to feign being shocked and cower in my home?

ETA: staff, could you please remove this thread to the COVID board?

That's mighty insensitive of you. There is obviously a COVID problem in El Paso. Disregarding it does not make it go away.
MaroonGoons2020
AG
The Debt said:

Probably need to add "finally not cartel related" to title

Wow man. Tell that to the families of the COVID victims. I'm surprised these type of posts are allowed to stay up here.
Tom Doniphon
Cowering in fear and living like a subject to tyrannical government hasn't had much affect on "making it go away" either... I'll choose freedom.
MaroonGoons2020
AG
rgag12 said:

OMG a flu virus!! Biden please save us!!! The welding torch is on the front porch, don't stop until I'm completely shut in!

This is far worse than the flu. The flu doesn't require the help of the coast guard to dispose of body bags.
Martin Cash
AG
Thankfully, El Paso is socially distanced from the rest of Texas.
MaroonGoons2020
AG
aggiez03 said:

How many are not US citizens? Importing Covid patients and then complaining about overcrowding is quite liberal of them.

Do you have proof of importing Covid patients or did you see it on one of your extreme right wing telecasts?
MaroonGoons2020
AG
Cassius said:

I thought it was going away after the elections.
Tom Doniphon
The goon part of your username seems fitting, troll.
aggiez03
AG
For the troll..

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/whistleblower-says-el-paso-ambulances-picking-up-covid-19-patients-from-juarez

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2020/11/05/el-paso-ambulance-calls-international-bridges-rise-amid-covid-19/6173853002/

https://medium.com/the-right-side-of-history-of-national-security/perspective-coronavirus-patients-from-mexico-crossing-border-and-straining-us-hospitals-ca46116c1def

https://ktrh.iheart.com/content/2020-11-05-el-paso-hospitals-full-of-covid-patients-coming-from-mexico/

https://kvia.com/health/2020/06/29/people-with-coronavirus-are-crossing-the-us-mexico-border-for-medical-care/
aggiez03
AG
Don't bother responding, I have already blocked you...
beerad12man
AG
MaroonGoons2020 said:

rgag12 said:

OMG a flu virus!! Biden please save us!!! The welding torch is on the front porch, don't stop until I'm completely shut in!

This is far worse than the flu. The flu doesn't require the help of the coast guard to dispose of body bags.

Neither does covid, if we didn't have the need to count every last one. They are testing everyone causing a delay.
beerad12man
AG
MaroonGoons2020 said:

aggiez03 said:

How many are not US citizens? Importing Covid patients and then complaining about overcrowding is quite liberal of them.

Do you have proof of importing Covid patients or did you see it on one of your extreme right wing telecasts?

There are tons of non Texas citizens in El Paso hospitals right now

Doctors in El Paso have said as much
TRADUCTOR
Office of President Elect issued statement: We understand.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.