Bodies stacking up in El Paso..

9,073 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Owlagdad
Tim The Toolman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Highway6 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

https://www.kxan.com/news/national-guard-troops-arrive-at-el-paso-medical-examiners-office-to-help-with-bodies/

What's backing us up is the funeral homes unable to take the bodies and that's what's holding. That's why we have the trailers, that's why we have the morgues full. We have 250 plus bodies at the trailers and at the morgue at this time and we have over 480 under investigation," Samaniego said.
I wonder just how many died of Covid. Maybe half? Plus how many abortions have taken place in that county this past week? Hundreds, maybe thousands? Nobody on the left gives a s#!t about those deaths

Pro-Life - Don't kill the babies, but everyone else can die!
Cassius
Tim The Toolman said:

Highway6 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

https://www.kxan.com/news/national-guard-troops-arrive-at-el-paso-medical-examiners-office-to-help-with-bodies/

What's backing us up is the funeral homes unable to take the bodies and that's what's holding. That's why we have the trailers, that's why we have the morgues full. We have 250 plus bodies at the trailers and at the morgue at this time and we have over 480 under investigation," Samaniego said.
I wonder just how many died of Covid. Maybe half? Plus how many abortions have taken place in that county this past week? Hundreds, maybe thousands? Nobody on the left gives a s#!t about those deaths

That doesn't make sense. The post you responded to does.
Tim The Toolman
Cassius said:

Tim The Toolman said:

Highway6 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

That doesn't make sense. The post you responded to does.

So if and only if they actually die from COVID it's an issue? Why does not COVID not accelerating death mean anything?

Death is death isn't it?
Agsrback12
It happens bro. Government is only projecting an illusion of control in your mind. Can't stop the tax revenue. Just do the best we can.
End Of Message
AG
MaroonGoons2020 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Is this where I am supposed to feign being shocked and cower in my home?

ETA: staff, could you please remove this thread to the COVID board?

That's mighty insensitive of you. There is obviously a COVID problem in El Paso. Disregarding it does not make it go away.

Stop with the righteous indignation. Everyone understands that Americans have died, but the bigger problem is how the issue has been politicized to control the general public.

BanderaAg956
How many are illegals?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Pookers
AG
APHIS AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

And how many of those are from Mexico?
eric76
AG
The Debt said:

Probably need to add "finally not cartel related" to title
From what I've read in the past year or two, El Paso has a much lower crime rate than what I would have ever expected.
Cassius
eric76 said:

The Debt said:

From what I've read in the past year or two, El Paso has a much lower crime rate than what I would have ever expected.

You don't know a darn thing about El Paso.
eric76
AG
Cassius said:

eric76 said:

The Debt said:

You don't know a darn thing about El Paso.
So what can you tell us about El Paso's crime rate?
eric76
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

MaroonGoons2020 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

That's mighty insensitive of you. There is obviously a COVID problem in El Paso. Disregarding it does not make it go away.

Stop with the righteous indignation. Everyone understands that Americans have died, but the bigger problem is how the issue has been politicized to control the general public.
Only idiots treat the pandemic as a political issue.
End Of Message
AG
Then why did OP post the article on a politics board and why has it remained on the politics board?

You are far less smart than you think you are.
LightningDammitt
AG
95LawAg said:

fixer said:

Joke Biden is over is head.

He can't deal with this virus and people are getting stacked in trailers on the border.

I thought Joke was gonna fix this?

So much to work with here. You know he's not President yet, right? Maybe not. But, now you do.

And, a man taking office doesn't make a pandemic disappear. Once he does take office, of course.

He said he would end it...

Why wait until he's president?
Owlagdad
eric76 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

MaroonGoons2020 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Only idiots treat the pandemic as a political issue.

Tell that to democrats. Uh, Joe says he will handle it better. Did he knock on Trumps door to be of some help with all these great ideas? Think Trump is a dumbass that wouldn't listen- think he didn't know he was getting blamed for Covid and would not have taken well meaning help?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.