This election will be over when...

3,674 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
beerad12man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

SCOTUS won't be wasting their time on these election results. Barrett is the most unqualified appointee in recent history.
m
Nope. Incredibly deserving of the position
End Of Message
AG
None of those appear to be criminal cases and no criminal investigations have been reported.

How is he going to prison?
Gigem314
AG
Good Poster said:

Aggie MoneyWhip said:

Barrett is the most unqualified appointee in recent history.

LMAO
Holy crap.

The ignorance of the concerned moderates on this forum never ceases to amuse.
TTUArmy
lil_frog8 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Mr. Fahrenheit said:

I really hope to see Trump in prison after this is all over

On what charges?
Not that I think it will happen but not out of the realm of possibility as he does have pending litigation...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-sexual-assault-allegations-all-list-misconduct-karen-johnson-how-many-a9149216.html%3famp

Yeah...that's going no where.

Obama and his underlings have a better chance of going to prison.
captkirk
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

Trump and his allies are 2-34 in post election court cases. Momentous.
It just takes 1
mesocosm
AG
TTUArmy said:

...legal remedy is exhausted. That is Trump's legal right as challenger. It's really that simple.

So, sit back, have a drink, and watch all of this play out. Learning opportunity in progress.

What comes after this momentous legal process will likely be far more interesting F16 stuff.

Relax and keep your powder dry.

Get real. The Trump camp of miscreants, bottom of the barrel cretins and Qanon lawyers are done with the legal route. They are now turning to a ramped up disinformation campaign to create as much doubt as possible among supporters
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
End Of Message
AG
Your hate is palpable
TTUArmy
Gigem314 said:

Good Poster said:

Aggie MoneyWhip said:

LMAO
Holy crap.

They've been pretty intolerable since election day but, they're entitled to voice their opinions like everyone else...even the ridiculous and dumb. They will scuttle back to their normal boards again soon.
rab79
AG
Gigem314 said:

Good Poster said:

Aggie MoneyWhip said:

LMAO
Holy crap.

Eh, they are just paid dnc/ccp socks, no one could be as stupid as what they post and still be able to read, write and access the interwebbs.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
MouthBQ98
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

SCOTUS won't be wasting their time on these election results. Barrett is the most unqualified appointee in recent history.

OK, now you just sound ridiculous. Even her opposition agreed she was plenty qualified.
rab79
AG
mesocosm said:

TTUArmy said:

...legal remedy is exhausted. That is Trump's legal right as challenger. It's really that simple.

So, sit back, have a drink, and watch all of this play out. Learning opportunity in progress.

What comes after this momentous legal process will likely be far more interesting F16 stuff.

Relax and keep your powder dry.

Get real. The Trump camp of miscreants, bottom of the barrel cretins and Qanon lawyers are done with the legal route. They are now turning to a ramped up disinformation campaign to create as much doubt as possible among supporters
There you go with that projection again.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
mesocosm
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Your hate is palpable

It's more pity than hate
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

Statements like this make me realize my A&M degree gets more worthless by the day.
The Kraken
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

Barrett is undoubtedly qualified.

That being said, I think people thinking that Trump has a great chance if this gets to SCOTUS are mistaken.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
TTUArmy
mesocosm said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Your hate is palpable

It's more pity than hate
It's always a bit hard to tell with you.

For someone who is consistently taken to the woodshed around F16, I'm always surprised you come back for more. Masochists...
milner79
BennyBlancoFromTheBright said:

Aggie MoneyWhip said:

That's good and all. Liberal activist judges and their cheerleaders are patting themselves on the back by acting so quickly and decisively. Great news for the conservatives and Trump legal team.

Pushing this into another court of play . . .

Few of the greatest accomplishments of Trump's presidency -- especially the lawful and highly approved most recent nomination and confirmation hearings of the Honorable Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

Don't worry, these fine citizens will soon be convening:

mesocosm
AG
milner79 said:

Aggie MoneyWhip said:

That's good and all. Liberal activist judges and their cheerleaders are patting themselves on the back by acting so quickly and decisively. Great news for the conservatives and Trump legal team.

Few of the greatest accomplishments of Trump's presidency -- especially the lawful and highly approved most recent nomination and confirmation hearings of the Honorable Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

Do you honestly think that the conservative justices will simply rubber stamp Trump's claims.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

You misspelled Sotomayor
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
dmart90
AG
New World Ag said:

Aggie MoneyWhip said:

Barrett is undoubtedly qualified.

That being said, I think people thinking that Trump has a great chance if this gets to SCOTUS are mistaken.

Well said. I don't think I've ever seen a post here that had one sentence that was reasonable followed by another that was completly ignorant.
BMX Bandit
So can you outline the great chance Trump has and which current lawsuit it's in?
milner79
mesocosm said:

milner79 said:

Aggie MoneyWhip said:

Do you honestly think that the conservative justices will simply rubber stamp Trump's claims.
My remark has to do with the winning nature of President Trump's three appointments to the court.

I don't think any of the three of them will ever rubber stamp anything; rather, I believe they will always fairly and impartially judge each case that comes before them, including anything that has to do with this election.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Aggie MoneyWhip said:

A wise Latina would like a word.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.