Sidney Powell: It will be BIBLICAL

14,246 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tailgate88
Spyderman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Wabs
AG
Less talking, more action.
OdessaAg
AG
**** or get off of the pot Sidney
Keegan99
AG
She is good at giving juicy soundbytes to fawning press. I'll give her that.

Whether she has anything of substance, I suppose we'll see. But color me very, very skeptical. Especially since she's still yammering about the mythical Hammer and Scorecard conspiracy tripe.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
Either 1) she is a conspiracy nut, 2) shes lying to the base to get a speaking circuit book deal, or else 3) i need to find some new conspiracies to follow because mine are coming true....

- I can't really think of what to put for a signature either...
titan
S

Is that a Q post, and you are saying it definitely used that phrase, predicted it, BEFORE Powell's testimony tonight???

A successful prediction is notable...
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Cant Think of a Name
AG
Those are, in fact, Q posts. The dates on the posts are accurate and not photoshopped
- I can't really think of what to put for a signature either...
Ag87H2O
AG
Powell said they were clear on the law and the facts and they were just getting started.

Interesting that she said it might impact as many as 35,000 votes in down ballot races.

She sure seems confident of their strategy and chances for success. I pray she's right. The fate of this country is at stake.
HoustonAggie37713
If something "Biblical" was coming, there is no way Trump would be quiet on Twitter. Use your head, people.
gonemaroon
AG
File some winning lawsuits lady, stop talking on TV
titan
S
Ag87H2O said:

Powell said they were clear on the law and the facts and they were just getting started.

Interesting that she said it might impact as many as 35,000 votes in down ballot races.

She sure seems confident of their strategy and chances for success. I pray she's right. The fate of this country is at stake.
I noticed that too when she said it; sounds like James might have won his Senator seat, and it it nicely ties with the fact he has not conceded either...
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
HoustonAggie37713
Cant Think of a Name said:

Those are, in fact, Q posts. The dates on the posts are accurate and not photoshopped

I said Biblical in 2017. What the hell does that have to do with anything?
YouBet
AG
She's lying.

Sorry, but my faith in any of this is long gone.

Ive stepped away from this since election night for the most part and every time I check back in I see the same tick tock kind of crap that never produces anything.
Bird Poo
AG
Same here. Her sources are "the internet".
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Do y'all believe her? Or do you all think it's just for attention at this point?
txag72
AG
OR, a trap was being set for years and the mice went for the cheese?
Keegan99
AG
0.01% belief. 99.99% bunk.

The biggest question i have is "Does she know she's shoveling manure? Or has she been chugging her own kool-aid?"
titan
S

She got more specific near the end, or the questions got a little more capable of being answer rather than being too broad. For one thing, nothing expected Monday, hope to have some things put together Wednesday, if not Friday. (remember this is Thanksgiving week, and much will stall, my words, not hers).

Straight up confirmed the likely rigging against Bernie in 2016, and what is even more, that he was bought off. (which is generally believed anyway). But it will be interesting to see if AOC has anything to say on that, and Bernie's other supporters.

Also did say James probably won, which would be great if they can make that happen. Not only would it make GA runoffs less tension, but you would get a great new Senator addition.

Something that really jumped out in regard to both media and even posts asking for `evidence' is something maybe Hawg can confirm.

She pointed out something flat that just puts a different take entirely. Worded to this effect: "All these calls for evidence don't understand -- this isn't a summary of judgement motion --- a typical lawsuit files simply statement of what the charges are --- it is not even necessary to present all the evidence or much at that point. Its absurd what the media is calling for asking for evidence up front in a filing."

So bottom line is, kind of what would expect, you are not going to see a great deal of evidence before appeals court judges do.

She also said this --- "what is so bad, it could be a month later, and they would have to overturn the certifications based on what we have. Its not how the courts work."

I don't know if that is true or not, but it sounds like the kind of thing those who know that stuff would know at once or not.

Hard to tell, very hard to tell her veracity. But the mention of a Democrat in 2003 complaining about the fore-runner of thise machine makes sense --- can't help but notice thats a year before Dems would say Bush's re-election was assisted by Diebold machines. Given how out of favor was by then, it doesn't seem out of the pale.

FrioAg 00:
unmade bed
titan said:

Is that a Q post, and you are saying it definitely used that phrase, predicted it, BEFORE Powell's testimony tonight???

Sidney could recite a Q post verbatim and it wouldn't mean that Q magically predicted she would say it 2 years later. It would mean Sidney read the Q post
titan
S
unmade bed said:

titan said:

Sidney could recite a Q post verbatim and it wouldn't mean that Q magically predicted she would say it 2 years later. It would mean Sidney read the Q post
Yes, it would mean either they knew she would say, or she read it from them. Either way shows some connection- which is its own kettle of fish.

Understand: I didn't catch that it was 2019 -- only that it was earlier in the day.
FrioAg 00:
Ag87H2O
AG
It what she is saying is true, it one of the most stunning interviews I've ever heard. It goes way beyond this election and should concern every American regardless of Party. Powell was very convincing and credible.

She claimed she believed the system has been used by both Republicans and Democrats. Whoever wanted to pay to buy an election. It would certainly explain some of the foot dragging and outright hostility by some Republican officials.

Her comment towards the end that she wondered who was controlling who got elected, but that it wasn't the American voters, is chilling.

Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, whatever, should demand officials get to the bottom of this and find the truth.
Keegan99
AG
Now, Smartmatic undoubtedly has dirty commie roots. That is provably NOT a recent revelation or allegation.

Wearamaskaggie
AG
Keegan99 said:

0.01% belief. 99.99% bunk.

The biggest question i have is "Does she know she's shoveling manure? Or has she been chugging her own kool-aid?"
Why wait and sit on the evidence though? If someone truly has concrete evidence that proves something, even I as a Democrat would want that to come out.
Joes
I wish there was a chance but she is starting to piss me off.
Ag87H2O
AG
"She also said this --- "what is so bad, it could be a month later, and they would have to overturn the certifications based on what we have. Its not how the courts work."

That caught my attention as well. If true that's huge.
titan
S

That's interesting. Certainly the attempted denial of a connection between the two companies in the name of their being rivalries is not at all persuasive when weighed against a plot like this would be. Naturally in such a case, certain public fictions would be maintained.

Notice what it says about machines that would soon power voting here- --- of course the whole point is always thought going to machines like this was an asinine reaction to 2000 and on one level, there is nothing surprising about this disaster--- no matter the exact size of the fraud -- at all.
FrioAg 00:
titan
S
Ag87H2O said:

"She also said this --- "what is so bad, it could be a month later, and they would have to overturn the certifications based on what we have. Its not how the courts work."

That caught my attention as well. If true that's huge.
Posters even here saying "where is the evidence" --- lawyers need to weigh in whether what she said was true, but common sense says it would be: the lay public WILL NOT hear the evidence before the appeals court judges do at a minimum, and maybe the SCOTUS.
FrioAg 00:
GMaster0
The Trump campaign keeps getting denied in the court system, none of her spiel has been proven. Tucker Carlson stated the same thing that it would be ludicrous to not have solid evidence given the scope and criminality of these accusations.

Once the states certify and choose electors this will be over when they cast ballots in December. At that point per the constitution you have to commit to a transition, there really isn't another way to stall what is happening.
titan
S

She covered all that: "do not expect many wins in the district courts" ultimately it will be the court of appeals, and the SCOTUS. So this is foreseen.
FrioAg 00:
The Fife
If there's anything I've learned in this election is that talk is cheap. Show what you've got and don't try to lead anyone on.
cisgenderedAggie
Biblical...

Quote:

This is the written account of Adam's family line.

When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them "Mankind" when they were created.

When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the fatherof Enosh. After he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Seth lived a total of 912 years, and then he died.

When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. After he became the father of Kenan, Enosh lived 815 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Enosh lived a total of 905 years, and then he died.

Somewhere around here DNC didn't cheat to put Kamala Harris in office, 100% true...no cheating...never been any evidence and not sure why you believe Trump really won.

When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. 13 After he became the father of Mahalalel, Kenan lived 840 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Kenan lived a total of 910 years, and then he died.

When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. After he became the father of Jared, Mahalalel lived 830 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Mahalalel lived a total of 895 years, and then he died.

When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. After he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Jared lived a total of 962 years, and then he died.

When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

When Methuselah had lived 187 years, he became the father of Lamech. After he became the father of Lamech, Methuselah lived 782 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Methuselah lived a total of 969 years, and then he died.

When Lamech had lived 182 years, he had a son. He named him Noah and said, "He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed." After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.

After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth....and Sidney Powell finally presented evidence of something "biblical".

Maury Ballstein
Ag87H2O said:

That's funny - I heard a crazy person ranting about "servers" and "algorithms". A tech ignorant boomer that doesn't know what she's talking about.
whatthehey78
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

If something "Biblical" was coming, there is no way Trump would be quiet on Twitter. Use your head, people.
We're all aware you think Trump is that simplistic...he's not. In fact, he is intuitive and a genius when it comes to psyching his enemies. Wait and watch...and learn.
Maury Ballstein
Sidney has nothing. Can't figure out if she got duped or if she's in on the con. This Soros illuminati crap only works on 4chan.
CondensedFogAggie
Is she the one said Hugo Chavez(dead in 2013), created the Dominion election system, based on testimony from some military officer?

Also she said

Quote:

POWELL, on reports that a U.S. voting server is in Germany: "That is true, it's somehow related to this but I do not know whether good guys got it or bad guys got it."

Jesus.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.