Sidney Powell: It will be BIBLICAL

14,348 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tailgate88
Maury Ballstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Horn On a Hot Tin Roof said:

She's delusional. She needs help. She has no evidence of anything and it's been apparent from the beginning. The stream of utter, unsupported nonsense that spewed from her over the last few days was stupefying. Release the Kraken?

Her twitter background is a storm - a reference to the Q prediction of a military operation rounding up hundreds of democrats and "elites " for military tribunals and detainment at Guantanamo and/or execution. She drank the koolaid.

Amazingly, a lot of people believe her based on what she claims she's "hearing".

Quote:

She needs to keep digging. More power to her and I hope she hits the jackpot. It is unlikely she will have any impact on the election results, but longer term, if she can raise awareness and show probable corruption surrounds the electronic voting machines

And if it's just a lie will you hold Giuliani/Trump/Powell accountable for it?
Horn On a Hot Tin Roof
Maury Ballstein said:

I understood what you were implying with "Adam Schiff" and "the last four years"

Trump is lying about the election, he's been lying about elections for years, he lies about the "Russia hoax ", he lies when it's good for him, he lies out of habit, he lies when it's better to just tell the truth.

The lies he and his TV lawyers are promoting about this election are his Magnus Opus of whoppers - they are so obviously ridiculous even much of his base is turning on him.

My father always said "When a man shows you who he is, believe him."

I come from a small Texas town and when I heard Trump say before the last election that he likes to grab women by the you-know-what because he's a star and that he likes to try to move on married women I knew that I could never vote for him.

The fact that Trump and Hillary and Trump and Biden were the choices our parties gave us the last two elections is an indicator to me that the body politic itself is slcerotic.

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG

Maury Ballstein said:

I understood what you were implying with "Adam Schiff" and "the last four years"

Trump is lying about the election, he's been lying about elections for years, he lies about the "Russia hoax ", he lies when it's good for him, he lies out of habit, he lies when it's better to just tell the truth.

The lies he and his TV lawyers are promoting about this election are his Magnus Opus of whoppers - they are so obviously ridiculous even much of his base is turning on him.

I come from a small Texas town and when I heard Trump say before the last election that he likes to grab women by the you-know-what because he's a star and that he likes to try to move on married women I knew that I could never vote for him.

The fact that Trump and Hillary and Trump and Biden were the choices our parties gave us the last two elections is an indicator to me that the body politic itself is slcerotic.

The fact that you imply any politician may be perfectly altruistic and therefore worthy of your vote based on your father's words shows me you should probably get out of politics.

People that say they "vote for the man" and not the policies are an indicator of why our political body is "slcerotic". People would vote for the devil as long as they personally felt good about what he appeared to be on television.
imjustsayin
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Maury Ballstein said:

The fact that you imply any politician may be perfectly altruistic and therefore worthy of your vote based on your father's words shows me you should probably get out of politics.

People that say they "vote for the man" and not the policies are an indicator of why our political body is "slcerotic". People would vote for the devil as long as they personally felt good about what he appeared to be on television.

This exactly.

I would never apologize for the remark he made and was so well covered by media... but people refer to that remark and forget about the 7 women (or so) who accused Biden of inappropriately touching them (and how that was so softly glossed over by media).

But the larger point is these politicians (and really ALL of humanity) are flawed humans with embarrassing mistakes. Don't fool yourself into voting or not voting for one candidate because of a scandal. Be more aware than that.

If you are looking for the "perfect" candidate it doesn't exist... there was only ever 1 perfect candidate and he didn't run for political office.
aggie appraiser

Maury Ballstein said:

If you are going to quote a man, or even paraphrase him, it helps to be somewhat accurate.
Boo Weekley

Maury Ballstein said:

You and other females would be shocked at how my upstanding well respected family-man buddies sometimes talk when around each other on the golf course, in the deer blinds or in the hunting fields. If you are to take men at their every word literally, even in private conversations, than virtually all men are monsters and sexual deviants.

But I have also heard how many women talk in private and it is every bit as bad a lot of the time.
Joes
Boo Weekley said:

Maury Ballstein said:

You and other females would be shocked at how my upstanding well respected family-man buddies talk when around each other.
Exactly. It's not about defending his specific remarks but at the same time if you put a microphone on any man without him knowing he's being recorded you'd hear that stuff all the time. And I don't know why I specified men because it's people in general. You think Bill Clinton never told some dude in private "I've got this stupid little ***** sucking me off in the Oval Office, it's awesome!"? You think Joe Biden never told someone in private "I'd never let my kids play with any stupid little ni*****"?

Every one of us here could probably think of 20 times off the top of our heads that something we said or did would ruin us if it was recorded and blasted across the public.

This incident just shows how easily swayed people are by something they see or hear versus what is actually happening all the time anyway. It frustrates me as a rational person. For example, about 150,000 people around the world will die today alone, many in tragic ways, but if one particular person of that group is seen being pushed off a bridge to their death and video is on TV the whole country will talk about it for months.

Why??! Countless others happened just like it, you just didn't hear or see it. Does that make the others less important? Apparently it does.

I know good men, good husbands and fathers, who have said far worse things drinking beer hanging out with "the guys" than what Trump said. FAR worse.
Tailgate88
AG
Come on, ladies - I'm sure some of the conversations girls have at slumber parties or in the girl's locker room get a little raunchy too. I know I've overheard a few comments from ladies that are far different from what they would say in public or if they new a guy was listening. And there is nothing wrong with that either.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.