Those of you saying "It's over for Trump"

5,398 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MooreTrucker
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or he "should concede" or "just give up"...are you ok with our elections from here on out being a predetermined software program or a paper pushing contest?
Good Poster
AG
Yea they are.
titan
S

All those saying that are WAAY too soon. Only this last day or two has the actual process really begun. All the noise since Nov 3 has not been the making the case. That was public trying to slow down the MSM gaslighting and fast-tracking. The real elements will start emerging after tomorrow and through the first week of December. We will see if it is enough to change any of the pieces on the table.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Enviroag02
AG
Good Poster said:

Yea they are.

Enemies of the State they are
AGS-R-TUFF
AG
titan said:

All those saying that are WAAY too soon. Only this last day or two has the actual process really begun. All the noise since Nov 3 has not been the making the case. That was public trying to slow down the MSM gaslighting and fast-tracking. The real elements will start emerging after tomorrow and through the first week of December. We will see if it is enough to change any of the pieces on the table.
This.

There is a distinct possibility that SCOTUS will end up in a position to review the facts in greater detail, including hundreds of affidavits and possibly a slew of expert witnesses. In that scenario, one ruling in favor of the President could have epic sweeping potential. It is also no coincidence that SCOTUS issued a realignment order yesterday to assign 4 Conservative Justices to each of the currently contested swing states.

So yes, it's not over. Not in the least.
depriest1022
AG
Enviroag02 said:

Or he "should concede" or "just give up"...are you ok with our elections from here on out being a predetermined software program or a paper pushing contest?

From what I have seen, Dominion offers election insurance. I guess we have officially gone to allowing the highest bidder to determine an election.
SquadsRight
AG
titan
S

Relevant to this, Spyderman just posted "It will be Biblical" Sidney's interview on Newsmax tonight, and three minutes in, she is sounding something like my post. Not backing down at all, they are just getting underway, and these district court setbacks are expected.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Bankeraggie
AG
AGS-R-TUFF said:

titan said:

This.

There is a distinct possibility that SCOTUS will end up in a position to review the facts in greater detail, including hundreds of affidavits and possibly a slew of expert witnesses. In that scenario, one ruling in favor of the President could have epic sweeping potential. It is also no coincidence that SCOTUS issued a realignment order yesterday to assign 4 Conservative Justices to each of the currently contested swing states.

So yes, it's not over. Not in the least.

While it is conceivable some case gets to the Supreme Court (highly unlikely) that court will only rule on questions of law. That is what they do. They will not be "reviewing hundreds of affidavits" that is a trial court function.

It is over Monday when PA and GA certify. The numbers are there. There will not be an overturn at that point.
titan
S

Those with legal understanding should listen to the Newsmax interview just made on this thread. She gave enough specifics where if it was own field, would know what was true or not. So those that know this field might find the interview more illuminating then the presser even in this context. The answers to some of the questions seemed specific enough. Those with legal background, see for yourselves.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3159102/next
FrioAg 00:
Joes
**** it, I'm drinking my brains out tonight because I'm so depressed at the state of the country. Trump is done, there is no chance he remains president. I don't know what you guys that still think he has a chance are smoking but it's over. Whether he was screwed out of it or not I don't know but it's clear the powers that be don't give a *****

I think he should fight out of principle just to put pressure to keep future elections somewhat (maybe) honest, but c'mon, it's obvious this country is circling the drain.

titan
S
Joes said:

**** it, I'm drinking my brains out tonight because I'm so depressed at the state of the country. Trump is done, there is no chance he remains president. I don't know what you guys that still think he has a chance are smoking but it's over. Whether he was screwed out of it or not I don't know but it's clear the powers that be don't give a *****

I think he should fight out of principle just to put pressure to keep future elections somewhat (maybe) honest, but c'mon, it's obvious this country is circling the drain.

Can certainly see that take. Actually still hold out hope of something unexpected; like Pence getting the WH.

The powers that be have put themselves in a corner where they would have impotent and destructive leadership in the face of a militant China. They probably don't want that -- all other things aside.
FrioAg 00:
cisgenderedAggie
Joes said:

Pretty much where I'm at too.
Joes
titan said:

Joes said:

Can certainly see that take. Actually still hold out hope of something unexpected; like Pence getting the WH.

The powers that be have put themselves in a corner where they would have impotent and destructive leadership in the face of a militant China. They probably don't want that -- all other things aside.
I don't know. I don't have to point out I'm on the pessimist side and maybe I'm just too negative, but wake me up when something happens for the good guys. I'm just frustrated at the constant promises of "We got em!" when absolute statists will soon be in total control.

M-K-TAG
AG
It's 2020... all bets are off... If ever a Hail Mary would have a chance this would be the year.
StingLikeABee
titan said:

Relevant to this, Spyderman just posted "It will be Biblical" Sidney's interview on Newsmax tonight, and three minutes in, she is sounding something like my post. Not backing down at all, they are just getting underway, and these district court setbacks are expected.

You do realize that Q has been a massive psy op by Trump to achieve cult like status? I've followed Q closely from its early days. Q drops were cooked up by someone with Trump's inner circle... possibly and probably by Trump himself. It was done to gain unfiltered access to millions of devotees around the world. They dropped just enough info to get people interested and hooked. But all it's ever been is a tool to plant unshakeable thoughts (no matter how insane) into the public discourse and act as an anonymous channel to build grassroots support. Genius really. I have to tip my hat to him.

Don't believe me? How did Q quote Trump's lawyer verbatim hours before she uttered the same words on television? Also if there was a shred of proof to support the conspiracies peddled by Q, don't you think Barr and Trump could have nailed one... maybe two democrats by now? I hate to break it to you, but you were just part of the most elaborate/successful social engineering hoax in American history.
titan
S

Actually I don't follow Q at all. I noticed that about the other thread and correlation for precisely that reason. That looked like it showed a connection between Sidney and the Q group. I have no idea what it might mean, but it impacts certain assessments.

FrioAg 00:
titan
S
This --- though I read it wrong at first, and thought it was November of this year.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3159102/replies/57994390
FrioAg 00:
Saxsoon
AG
Enviroag02 said:

Are you okay with a leader who doesn't lead and acts like a petulant child when he loses?
StingLikeABee
titan said:

Actually I don't follow Q at all. I noticed that about the other thread and correlation for precisely that reason. That looked like it showed a connection between Sidney and the Q group. I have no idea what it might mean, but it impacts certain assessments.

Don't fall too far down the rabbit hole. Q is a soul sucker. But I just have this gut feeling (backed by some decent circumstantial evidence) that Q was and still is Trump's trump card. It is the way he commands his base. And tbh... anyone should think twice before they lend their support to a man who would go to such twisted lengths to control and spread lies.
Saxsoon
AG
StingLikeABee said:

titan said:

Don't fall too far down the rabbit hole. Q is a soul sucker. But I just have this gut feeling (backed by some decent circumstantial evidence) that Q was and still is Trump's trump card. It is the way he commands his base. And tbh... anyone should think twice before they lend their support to a man who would go to such twisted lengths to control and spread lies.
Q whose password is easily accessible to anyone on 4chan. Q who started on a board known for roleplaying government officials.
titan
S

Understood. Rightly or wrongly, when heard time travel and aliens played a role, dismissed any real attention. Its not that categorically claim certainty either of those are impossible---its just that they are such big scale matters that if true, none of the events at the Main Street level matter anyway. Its almost Matrix level. In which case the Biblical (in the true hardbound volume use of the word sense) takes are the best and final guide.
FrioAg 00:
StingLikeABee
Saxsoon said:

StingLikeABee said:

titan said:

Q whose password is easily accessible to anyone on 4chan. Q who started on a board known for roleplaying government officials.

1.) I'm not a Q member. I follow them. Because I want to see what bullsh*t they're huffing. I don't view Q members as threats per say... but that kind of wild conspiratorial group think is dangerous. So I've always just wanted to understand what's making them tick.

2.) I think you're semi right. I think it's very easy for someone (anyone) to hop on the troll train and impersonate Q or create sub narratives. Who knows?! Maybe this is a what came first, the chicken or the egg? Perhaps Trump learned of Q as it spread like wild fire and made use of it when he could? I mean certainly... would a cult like following of worshippers ready to send things viral as a part of their Q-Religion not be of tremendous use to a man like Trump?

I'm sure there are Q posts coming from imposters. But i am also quite sure that Trump uses the group to message, to test his base's adoption of half baked conspiracy theories, and as a general tool of control. And I would bet my next paycheck that he has had a hand in narratives pushed by Q (directly or via his closest confidantes/family).
Enviroag02
AG
Saxsoon said:

Enviroag02 said:

Are you okay with a leader who doesn't lead and acts like a petulant child when he loses?

It really is amazing the two sides are this far apart. You hate him so much you can't even see a sliver of good in what he's done or even consider the 100s of affidavits that are "evidence" but don't have to be evidence at this point in the legal process. You must be ok with thousands of dead people voting. You must be ok with thousands of "people" requesting, receiving, and returning their mail in ballot on the same day. You must be ok with millions of votes being counted with zero chain of custody. You are against election integrity. This astounds me..blows my mind.
zephyr88
AG
Quote:

election integrity
This is what everyone should want, regardless of party affiliation.

We're currently experiencing instant replay to confirm the call.
boboguitar
AG
Enviroag02 said:

I'm still waiting for the realization that you are being lied too.
End Of Message
AG
Why are you against the legal process?
boboguitar
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Actually, I'm pretty pro legal process right now. All this winning has been so much fun.
End Of Message
AG
boboguitar said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Actually, I'm pretty pro legal process right now. All this winning has been so much fun.

Then cite the lies
boboguitar
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

boboguitar said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Then cite the lies

Everything coming out of Sydney and Rudy's mouth.
End Of Message
AG
Everything?
boboguitar
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Everything?

Don't be so pedantic.
End Of Message
AG
boboguitar said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Everything?

Don't be so pedantic.

Ok, so since it's not "everything," please be specific in identifying the lies.
boboguitar
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

boboguitar said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Everything?

Don't be so pedantic.

Ok, so since it's not "everything," please be specific in identifying the lies.

Let's start with the biggest lie, that dominion voting systems are flipping votes as part of an algorithm.
End Of Message
AG
Ok, how is that a lie? Seems they have sworn statements and other evidence that shows that something happened.

That's not so much a lie, as they appear to be building a case.

So, quit with the hysterics.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.