Those of you saying "It's over for Trump"

5,396 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MooreTrucker
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This board is so delusional that at some point it will have to be prescient by accident. My morbid curiosity compels me to F5 these types of threads.
Enviroag02
AG
boboguitar said:

Enviroag02 said:

Or he "should concede" or "just give up"...are you ok with our elections from here on out being a predetermined software program or a paper pushing contest?

I'm still waiting for the realization that you are being lied too.

You mean the realization that I'm being lied to about the clear and obvious voter/election fraud being more than enough to overturn the election right? Because there is without doubt proven voter/election fraud that you would have to be brain dead to not see. You have just marginalized it because you don't think it's "big" enough to make a difference. That says way more about your state of mind than mine.
boboguitar
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Ok, how is that a lie? Seems they have sworn statements and other evidence that shows that something happened.

That's not so much a lie, as they appear to be building a case.

So, quit with the hysterics.

So we're still taking her word as fact? Seems circular at this point. She's not lying because she says she has evidence.

Don't take my silence following this post as anything. I've been procrastinating starting a nice 12 mile run but it's finally time for me to head out the door.
End Of Message
AG
Where did I say fact? Building a case based upon evidence that something is amock with the vote system. That's not a lie.

If you can't admit that this election was somewhat compromised, then you are being honest.
Muy
AG
Guys nothing is going to happen. Nothing.
End Of Message
AG
You don't seem like the type to give up. It's not over.
FCBlitz
Enviroag02 said:

Or he "should concede" or "just give up"...are you ok with our elections from here on out being a predetermined software program or a paper pushing contest?

Sheep want to be fed. They absolutely are clueless that Biden will not be a traditional president. It is going to be scary when they start forming their groups.
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
Enviroag02 said:

I'm of the opinion that our elections have been fixed for quite some time, as in several decades, just no one talked about it before Trump. There's a reason why so many powerful people are against him. My hope is this election will truly drag the most vile and corrupt out of the shadows.
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
Muy
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

You don't seem like the type to give up. It's not over.

Wish I could find a reason to be hopeful about this is all.
JB99
AG
Got an email from Rudy. He says Pathway to Victory is clear...with your contribution. Keep the faith!

For those of you not willing to give Team Trump another $100, are you ok with our elections from here on out being a predetermined software program or a paper pushing contest?
B-1 83
AG
Enviroag02 said:

One MUST include the other?
BTKAG97
AG
Saxsoon said:

Enviroag02 said:

Are you okay with a leader who doesn't lead and acts like a petulant child when he loses?
Why are you bringing up Obama?
Sam_Right
If we keep donating money to Trump eventually the election will be overturned by Rudy.

Keep donating!

Trump said four years ago all elections were rigged and he's right.
thirdcoast
AG
Removing Trump by ANY means is their patriotic duty to their country. We saw evidence of this mindset with Strzok texts, Brennan notes, and testimony from Comey, McCabe and others. So I would expect the same from common election "volunteers", only less covert.
Hendrix
AG
Trump will go out with a whimper. Work on our election process between now and 2022. Sorry.
BrandoC
AG
Trump is never going to concede, it's not in his DNA. He will leave office in time but he will never concede and he shouldn't.
Diyala Nick
AG
Look at the actual numbers in the 14 PA counties where dominion machines were used (Trump won 12 of them). The results are remarkabley consistent with what you would expect (Trump outperforms in rural counties, Biden outperforms in the suburbs).

The counties in PA where Biden "ran up the score" didn't even use Dominion machines.

It's over. Sydney Powell is just building her cache for a future primetime spot (and contract) on OAN.
MooreTrucker
AG
SquadsRight said:

Enviroag02 said:

Where is the evidence? Still waiting!
Just repeating the same tripe without actually paying attention, huh?

Of course you're still waiting, as has been discussed already if you'll read a little bit.
TRADUCTOR
Sam_Right said:

If we keep donating money to Trump eventually the election will be overturned by Rudy.

Keep donating!

Trump said four years ago all elections were rigged and he's right.

MSM is molesting fine sarcasm.
Old Army Ghost
MooreTrucker
AG
Old Army Ghost said:

Sorry Trump lost. Move on with your life.
Sorry, Trump didn't lose. Move on from this thread.
TTUArmy
Old Army Ghost said:

Sorry Trump lost. Move on with your life.
You must use this account for getting banned...lol
TriAg2010
AG
I haven't encountered a single person IRL who thinks anyone other than Joe Biden won the presidential election. Get out of your sad internet bubble and join reality.
Boo Weekley
Saxsoon said:

Enviroag02 said:

Are you okay with a leader who doesn't lead and acts like a petulant child when he loses?

Are you ok with an old demented racist segregationist who likes to sniff little kids and calls people "dog faced pony soldier" and can hardly ever come out of his room because his brain is malfunctioning?
Saxsoon
AG
Enviroag02 said:

Saxsoon said:

Enviroag02 said:

It really is amazing the two sides are this far apart. You hate him so much you can't even see a sliver of good in what he's done or even consider the 100s of affidavits that are "evidence" but don't have to be evidence at this point in the legal process. You must be ok with thousands of dead people voting. You must be ok with thousands of "people" requesting, receiving, and returning their mail in ballot on the same day. You must be ok with millions of votes being counted with zero chain of custody. You are against election integrity. This astounds me..blows my mind.
No I am not okay with those things. And yet time and again the lawsuits are being thrown out and the judges are ridiculing the lawyers at how there is no substance to their claims.
MooreTrucker
AG
TriAg2010 said:

I haven't encountered a single person IRL who thinks anyone other than Joe Biden won the presidential election. Get out of your sad internet bubble and join reality.
Where is your little bubble that you sit in and only see what's on the MSM?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.