If this trend continues..

8,271 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jrdaustin
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Potcake said:

Do y'all also sit around and smash your fingers with a hammer for entertainment too?

Yea, yea, you'll vote this down like everything else that hurts your feelings.
Who are you talking too? Yourself. Again.
dBoy99
AG
Troutslime said:

The best solution is a Biden concession.

He makes a speech and drops Dominion in the grease to try and save his party.
I'm sorry, what trend? I didn't see this Biden speech. What's the latest?
Artorias
AG
AgBMF42 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

AgBMF42 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Good Poster said:

AgBMF42 said:

Georgia's audit proved Dominion isn't doing anything fishy.
Georgia didn't do an audit.

Georgia did a preplanned audit to make sure their new election system (including Dominion) was legit. The preplanned audit did not have to be the presidential election, but it was chosen because duh.
This was before or after the late software updates using non-certified code?!

While your question is based on untruths, the code doesn't matter if you hand count the receipts/ballots.
See... you starting to see the difference between a recount and an audit.

A recount would be sending the ballots back through Dominion machines.

An audit is hand verifying the physical receipts match the electronic count.

No it is a hand recount. Quit intentionally conflating audit with recount.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
unmade bed said:

OP, just curious what tea leaves you are reading that have you convinced things are trending in such a way that Biden should just concede?

Was it Dominion deciding not to participate in the PA congressional hearings?

D-a-t-a
dBoy99
AG
What trend? Can you share some of the data? Also a link to this Biden speech you referenced in OP.
TAMU1990
AG
Good Poster said:

There really is no point in trying to convince liberals of fraud. They know there's fraud. They just don't care.
Almost 50% of democrats believe the election was a fraud.
dermdoc
AG
BigRobSA said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

AgBMF42 said:

How are people this stupid?

Liberalism and public schools
Blue star to infinity
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Magic City Wings
Artorias said:

AgBMF42 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

AgBMF42 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Good Poster said:

AgBMF42 said:

Georgia did a preplanned audit to make sure their new election system (including Dominion) was legit. The preplanned audit did not have to be the presidential election, but it was chosen because duh.

While your question is based on untruths, the code doesn't matter if you hand count the receipts/ballots.
See... you starting to see the difference between a recount and an audit.

A recount would be sending the ballots back through Dominion machines.

An audit is hand verifying the physical receipts match the electronic count.

No it is a hand recount. Quit intentionally conflating audit with recount.

You are auditing the Dominion counted results with a hand count. If they match, all of your Dominion lies are proven to be bull*****

The OP is about Dominion...
policywonk98
AG
Im Gipper said:

The detachment from reality just reached its apex

The same media ignoring Dominion spent nearly 6 months in 2000 and 2001 and millions of dollars doing their own research and recount of Florida...AFTER the Scotus decision. Most people forget this because 9/11 happened shortly after they released their findings(that Bush "most likely" won the election).

In 2016 on a stage in Florida, 16 years after the 2000 election. Hillary Clinton, the Dem nominee for president, introduced Al Gore on a stage in front of cheering supporters, as the real winner of the Presidential election.

The progressives spent millions of dollars. Taxpayer dollars. And hundreds of thousands of counter-intelligence hours(also taxpayer money). Trying to prove a completely fabricated research paper on Trump, in an attempt to overturn a 2016 result that caught them off guard.

To this day progressives believe:
2000 Bush cheated(florida)
2004 Bush cheated(swift boat "lies)
2016 Trump cheated(russia)

And

That voting fraud doesn't exist

Let's revisit the delusion charge 20 years from now. Maybe the coalition of center right voters will equal the delusions of progressives about the 2020 election.
Magic City Wings
policywonk98 said:

Im Gipper said:

The same media ignoring Dominion spent nearly 6 months and millions of dollars doing their own research and recount of Florida...AFTER the Scotus decision.
L

How did Dominion steal votes if there is an auditable paper trail?
policywonk98
AG
AgBMF42 said:

policywonk98 said:

Im Gipper said:

The same media ignoring Dominion spent nearly 6 months and millions of dollars doing their own research and recount of Florida...AFTER the Scotus decision.
L

How did Dominion steal votes if there is an auditable paper trail?

I dont know. But I can assure you that the media would be spending millions of dollars to figure it out right now if Trump had been the winner and Biden charged Dominion with fraud and GOP with harvesting mail in ballots illegally.
Good Poster
AG
First it was, well they did an audit so looks like Dominion is squeaky clean.

Then it was, well everyone has a different definition of what an audit is.

Now it's "I'm right until proven wrong" (although has been proven wrong at every turn on this thread).
Magic City Wings
Sorry you can't wrap your head around Georgia law.

I really am, it would be better for the country if you did.
Good Poster
AG
Good news everyone, we have an expert in Georgia law. Please direct all questions regarding Georgia law to our in-house expert.
AggieAL1
Good Poster said:

First it was, well they did an audit so looks like Dominion is squeaky clean.

Then it was, well everyone has a different definition of what an audit is.

Now it's "I'm right until proven wrong" (although has been proven wrong at every turn on this thread).
Yes, it seems people have a different definition of an audit. But since this is a Georgia matter, why not go by the Georgia government's explanation of its Risk Limiting Audit.

"By law, Georgia was required to conduct a Risk Limiting Audit of a statewide race following the November elections. Understanding the importance of clear and reliable results for such an important contest, Secretary Raffensperger selected the presidential race in Georgia for the audit. Meeting the confidence threshold required by law for the audit meant conducting a full manual tally of every ballot cast in Georgia."

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

Funky Winkerbean
AG
And the filings will be in federal court as per SP.
Conservative Ag
If Dominion has the ability to switch votes, the manual recount isn't going to to be able to detect that.

Not sure why that's so difficult to grasp.
boboguitar
AG
Conservative Ag said:

If Dominion has the ability to switch votes, the manual recount isn't going to to be able to detect that.

Why would that be the case?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
boboguitar said:

Conservative Ag said:

If a Trump vote is switched to a Biden vote, the receipt will show a vote for Biden.
boboguitar
AG
Troutslime said:

boboguitar said:

Conservative Ag said:

If a Trump vote is switched to a Biden vote, the receipt will show a vote for Biden.

Are they hand counting the ballots or the receipt? Any sources for that information?
BMX Bandit
What is the "trend"?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
boboguitar said:

Troutslime said:

boboguitar said:

Conservative Ag said:

Are they hand counting the ballots or the receipt? Any sources for that information?

Go through the data..it's all over this board.
boboguitar
AG
I mean, reading through this makes me think they are hand counting ballots, not receipts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/georgia-counties-start-hand-count-audit-friday-morning/story%3fid=74175628

1. They use the term ballot everywhere (but I'll allow that maybe they are conflating ballot for receipt)

2. They specifically call out hand written absentee ballots. A receipt would not be hand written.

Quote:

The first ballot batches that should be given to audit boards are the absentee ballots because these are hand-marked ballots.

If you have another source that says they are hand counting receipts, I'd love for you to produce that source.
SeMgCo87
AG
Somehow, I just can't shake the feeling that AgBMF42 is a sock. Even though BMF implies "Barnes, Mark F", the comments are more like the silly kindergarten level circular logic crap thrown up against the wall by Eric76. Is the "42" a reference the answer to the Ultimate Question in Hitchhiker...

Thank God and Greyhound he is protected by the Rule of Law concept of "Innocent until proven guilty".

Otherwise, we'd all be spiking the Flag...
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Explain the early morning spikes.
Magic City Wings
Conservative Ag said:

The Dominion machine prints out a human readable ballot, that is saved...
boboguitar
AG
Troutslime said:

Explain the early morning spikes.

I'm still asking you for a source in the receipt versus ballot claim. I asked you out of ignorance but every article I can find talks about hand counting ballots, not receipts.
Magic City Wings
boboguitar said:

I mean, reading through this makes me think they are hand counting ballots, not receipts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/georgia-counties-start-hand-count-audit-friday-morning/story%3fid=74175628

1. They use the term ballot everywhere (but I'll allow that maybe they are conflating ballot for receipt)

2. They specifically call out hand written absentee ballots. A receipt would not be hand written.

Quote:

The first ballot batches that should be given to audit boards are the absentee ballots because these are hand-marked ballots.

If you have another source that says they are hand counting receipts, I'd love for you to produce that source.

Read my article from 2019 above.
Magic City Wings
SeMgCo87 said:

Somehow, I just can't shake the feeling that AgBMF42 is a sock. Even though BMF implies "Barnes, Mark F", the comments are more like the silly kindergarten level circular logic crap thrown up against the wall by Eric76. Is the "42" a reference the answer to the Ultimate Question in Hitchhiker...

Thank God and Greyhound he is protected by the Rule of Law concept of "Innocent until proven guilty".

Otherwise, we'd all be spiking the Flag...

Guess you didn't live on north side.
dBoy99
AG
BMX Bandit said:

What is the "trend"?
Old McDonald
Good Poster said:

There really is no point in trying to convince liberals of fraud. They know there's fraud. They just don't care.

of course there was fraud, there always is

but that fraud is not the reason trump lost. HTH
ScottishFire
AG
AgBMF42 said:

You mean Georgia's recount?
Where they just went ahead and recounted all the fraudulent votes?
Magic City Wings
ScottishFire said:

AgBMF42 said:

You mean Georgia's recount?
Where they just went ahead and recounted all the fraudulent votes?

This thread is about dominion, you literally moved the goalposts.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

Cassius said:

AgBMF42 said:

Good Poster said:

AgBMF42 said:

Georgia Sec State announced a random audit a few week back. That started and continued on for a few hours and then he announced three things: a full audit, a recanvass (signatures) and a hand recount. All three were to be statewide per his announcement. Leading many, myself included, to deduce they had found enough irregularities in the random audit that warranted a full in depth dive.

But then, that's not what happened. We didn't hear about any percentages of an audit being completed in counties. We did hear about found ballots in several counties that hadn't been machine counted and that was by virtue of hand recount. There still hasn't been official explanations for how that happened, even though two of those election officials out of the three counties affected were fired.

Sound fishy enough yet?

What kind of "official explanation" are you looking for? It has been explained by the State's election manager and SoS is investigating. For what it's worth both counties are heavily Republican and county government is run by Republicans so I am thinking the explanation of incompetence vs intentional action makes sense (not because Rs are incompetent, but because I don't think they would be motivated to cheat Trump out of votes)

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-election-recount-nears-completion-with-results-to-come/D5OXYX2ILFFX5KOGP72OAM3AI4/

Quote:

The issue in Fayette County involved a memory card from an early voting ballot-scanning machine that hadn't been loaded, Sterling said. In Floyd County, the problem occurred when election workers apparently didn't scan over 2,600 ballots sitting in a box, he said.

Human error happens. If you have ever managed any number of people you know that no matter how fool proof you make a process/procedure they will find a way a **** it up.
e=mc2
AG
AgBMF42 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Good Poster said:

AgBMF42 said:

Nobody cares about your desperate defense of this fraud. You support liars and corruption. Pathetic and laughable.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.