The media is implicit with Voter Fraud.

3,338 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MooreTrucker
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember all the fake news polls? We knew at the time that they were trying to cover for the cheating Democrats. I have to believe the pollsters were told how much the DNC was expecting to manufacture. If so, those traitors need to be part of a reckoning as well.
Good Poster
AG
A lot of people need to go to jail.
rocky the dog
AG
complicit.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
HoustonAggie37713
Illicit
Philip J Fry
AG
That's the word I was looking for Rocky.

Needs to be implicated in the charges. You know what I mean.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Exquisite
Stat Monitor Repairman
Makes sense now why the old man ran such low energy campaign. They knew the fix was in and were just going through the motions.

We are all suckers.
thirdcoast
AG

96AgGrad
AG
We can never have justice when corruption is as widespread as it is on the left. Nobody will investigate, report, or prosecute, and you'd be hard pressed to get half the country to agree that it's important to do so.
titan
S

Don' t pay any more attention to that propaganda block. Even Mark Levin is now content (yesterday) to call the media an enemy of conservatives without any caveats or qualifications. Just 24/7 liars that have destroyed discourse.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

That's the word I was looking for Rocky.

Needs to be implicated in the charges. You know what I mean.
I hated to do it, but I'm one of those...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
DentalAg
Whichisit?
neAGle96
AG
Absolutely they are.

Compare their no coverage to the constant coverage of the contested election in 2000.
pfo
AG
After Powell releases the evidence of massive voter fraud and Trump is sworn in again for another 4 years, I'll be looking forward to the media and democrats calling for unity between the left and right.
aggiejayrod
AG
96AgGrad said:

We can never have justice when corruption is as widespread as it is on the left. Nobody will investigate, report, or prosecute, and you'd be hard pressed to get half the country to agree that it's important to do so.
on the left and right. you think joe is offering romney a position in his administration because romney isn't neck deep in the same exact corruption Joe is? you think that the log cabin republicans weren't pulling out all the stops for joe because they saw the writing on the wall? You think Trump's first 2 years weren't obstructed by bad appointments recommended by the establishment republicans by chance?

but also, f the left and their "zero evidence of corruption" stance while knowing they cheat more than they breathe air.
Tibbers
Biscuit?
annie88
AG
Could you imagine for one second if Biden had been leading on election night and they had said they were stopping the counting of the votes in the battleground states and all of a sudden my morning they were leaning towards Trump?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Ag$08
That's a bit too simplistic.
96AgGrad
AG
True. There are plenty of elements of the right that are apparently corrupt as well.
captkirk
AG
Just like the Russia hoax. They were in on it
Eso si, Que es

Ellis Wyatt
Romney isn't "on the right."
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

True. There are plenty of elements of the right that are apparently corrupt as well.
Surely you have many, many examples to share with this forum.
- Alfred E. Neuman
agsfan
Nobody cheated
Tibbers
agsfan said:

Nobody cheated

Let me guess, you're an Astros fan too.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Trump has noted the fake polls may have some criminal implications, intentional voter suppression, if it can be shown.
BMX Bandit
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Trump has noted the fake polls may have some criminal implications, intentional voter suppression, if it can be shown.

Then he was talking out of his rear (about criminal implications)
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Then he was talking out of his rear (about criminal implications)
No, it wasn't out of his rear. He was facing forward.
Gaw617
This isn't going to stop until this garbage shows up on the streets of suburbs. When that happens the normal people who work, raise their families, go to church, live with their neighbors in peace, pay their taxes will rise up. These folks are not going to throw everything they worked for away because of affidavits with Rudy and Sidney Powell as the front for this. The most dangerous thing is the quiet family man because he will take a lot and remain silent but when he acts he will not stop until there is complete surrender from the other side.
HoustonAggie37713
titan said:

Don' t pay any more attention to that propaganda block. Even Mark Levin is now content (yesterday) to call the media an enemy of conservatives without any caveats or qualifications. Just 24/7 liars that have destroyed discourse.

He's still cashing that Fox News paycheck though. Hard to take him seriously.
The Debt
WolfCall
AG
Quote:

[url=https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3158956][/url]Good Poster
^ This!
  • A lot of Democrats need to go to jail.
  • Federal and State departments of justice need to be given chairs with hard seats so they will get off their Bidens and start investigating, interviewing witnesses, ......
  • Hearings need to be held about Polls and Medias use of them - alleged experts getting it wrong two election cycles in a row (2016 and 2020)
Clob94
WolfCall said:

Quote:

[url=https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3158956][/url]Good Poster
^ This!
  • A lot of Democrats need to go to jail.
  • Federal and State departments of justice need to be given chairs with hard seats so they will get off their Bidens and start investigating, interviewing witnesses, ......
  • Hearings need to be held about Polls and Medias use of them - alleged experts getting it wrong two election cycles in a row (2016 and 2020)

Dude---- jail?? Seriously?

No bro? Not jail.

If you give comfort to someone committing crimes against the US, that is called treason. The punishment for treason includes death by firing squad.
duroc
AG
do you trumpets really believe the greatest liar in the history of mankind ?
duroc
titan
S

The 21st C American Mainstream Media? No, we do not.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.