The media is implicit with Voter Fraud.

3,359 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MooreTrucker
96AgGrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

True. There are plenty of elements of the right that are apparently corrupt as well.
Surely you have many, many examples to share with this forum.
Corrupt was probably the wrong word in this case. I was referring more to the lack of support Trump gets from his own party. Lack of support when countering the Democrat witch hunts, etc.
eric76
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Remember all the fake news polls? We knew at the time that they were trying to cover for the cheating Democrats. I have to believe the pollsters were told how much the DNC was expecting to manufacture. If so, those traitors need to be part of a reckoning as well.
The conspiracy theories just keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
titan
S
pfo said:

After Powell releases the evidence of massive voter fraud and Trump is sworn in again for another 4 years, I'll be looking forward to the media and democrats calling for unity between the left and right.
Would settle for it completely demolishing the credibility of mainstream media as we know it, and forcing a post "21st C yellow journalism" reboot and recasting. Mass resignations of owners and participants that have become synonymous with liars and fraud-peddlers. Where they go back to being contra-partsian of both and do their job, or we are going to lose our Republic.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
eric76
AG
Clob94 said:

WolfCall said:

Quote:

[url=https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3158956][/url]Good Poster
A lot of people need to go to jail.
^ This!
  • A lot of Democrats need to go to jail.
  • Federal and State departments of justice need to be given chairs with hard seats so they will get off their Bidens and start investigating, interviewing witnesses, ......
  • Hearings need to be held about Polls and Medias use of them - alleged experts getting it wrong two election cycles in a row (2016 and 2020)

Dude---- jail?? Seriously?

No bro? Not jail.

If you give comfort to someone committing crimes against the US, that is called treason. The punishment for treason includes death by firing squad.
Nope.

From the US Constitution, Article III, Section 3:
Quote:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.
eric76
AG
96AgGrad said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

True. There are plenty of elements of the right that are apparently corrupt as well.
Corrupt was probably the wrong word in this case. I was referring more to the lack of support Trump gets from his own party. Lack of support when countering the Democrat witch hunts, etc.
It isn't corrupt for Conservatives to refuse to take part with Trump and his fellow radicals.
Ellis Wyatt
eric76 said:

96AgGrad said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

It isn't corrupt for Conservatives to refuse to take part with Trump and his fellow radicals.
That word doesn't mean what you apparently think it means.
eric76
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

eric76 said:

96AgGrad said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Radicals are those snowflakes who want to make massive and immediate changes to the government because of their feelings that it isn't fair and refuse to wait. There are many radicals on both the left and the right.
TexAgs91
AG
The media and big tech need to be fined for in-kind donations possibly into the $trillions to the DNC.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
titan
S
Ellis Wyatt said:

eric76 said:

96AgGrad said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Neither is the way uses conservatives. The Libertarian thread covered that.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Philip J Fry
AG

Nice to see the POTUS agree with me. This was planned and at least some in the media knew about it.
titan
S

The President sent that out just this afternoon. And this follows that first appearance in six days yesterday. Interesting.
FrioAg 00:
MooreTrucker
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Makes sense now why the old man ran such low energy campaign. They knew the fix was in and were just going through the motions.

We are all suckers.
Not all of us.....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.