Your daily reminder about Kamala

14,132 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Clob94
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BoydCrowder13 said:

astroaggie13 said:

NefariousAg said:

Honest question here, where does this idea that Kamala doing sexual favors to get ahead come from? I've seen it posted in this board many times but literally no where else. Someone want to point to some kind of credible source for this?
why not just try to look for yourself?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-affair-willie-brown/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/27/willie-brown-kamala-harris-san-francisco-chronicle-letter/2695143002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-kamala-harris-willie-brown/fact-check-kamala-harrisandwillie-brownhad-a-relationshipover-adecadeafterhe-separated-from-wife-idUSKBN26Y2RQ

They were like 30 years apart.. you draw your own conclusions.

She definitely got appointed to some minor roles due to her relationship. But to be fair, Brown shouldn't qualify as married. He had been estranged from his "wife" for a decade prior to dating Harris. And Harris didn't run for public office until 8 years after ending her relationship with Brown.
Ask yourself why he was estranged for that decade. Snopes is telling you half truths again. Kamala banged him for the better part of a decade.
Magic City Wings
I guess OP isn't voting for Kelly in GA.

Too bad Kamala didn't just inherit $100,000,000.
Clob94
BBRex said:

So it's terrible and unforgivable for a woman to have an affair with a married man. But a married man having a with a woman is fine? Okay ...

People have affairs.

But Kamala didn't "just" have an affair. She used her vagina to wile her way into a better position in life via the help of a married man. That's the opposite of what the feminist movement stands for. While other women are scraping to make it into politics, Kamala was blowing.
ttu_85
AgBMF42 said:

Wow. Ok one sexes her way up and one inherits her way up. And that is the same thing ?

Wow just wow. Logic fail.
Magic City Wings
ttu_85 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Wow. Ok one sexes her way up and one inherits her way up. And that is the same thing ?

Kelly Loeffler sexed her way up too, only it's actually fact.
ttu_85
AgBMF42 said:

ttu_85 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Kelly Loeffler sexed her way up too, only it's actually fact.
Let me guess CNN ?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Can't help but notice none of you leftists trying to defend Kamala is saying:

"She is definitely qualified to be VP and in no way was chosen purely as a token candidate for her vagina and skin color to placate our dumb identity politics consumed ideology!"

Who'd like to be first to say that?
LonghornDub
Kamala has done everything lib broads profess to hate except have children and be a Christian, so she has that going for her.

If that senile old fart had picked Susan Rice, a fully qualified black female, even I would have considered voting for them as I despise Trump almost as much as I agree with what he's done, but no, he had to choose Willie Brown's concubine.

I fully advocate bumping this each day for four years.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Magic City Wings
Dude just duck duck go it.
BoydCrowder13
Clob94 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

astroaggie13 said:

NefariousAg said:

Honest question here, where does this idea that Kamala doing sexual favors to get ahead come from? I've seen it posted in this board many times but literally no where else. Someone want to point to some kind of credible source for this?
why not just try to look for yourself?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-affair-willie-brown/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/27/willie-brown-kamala-harris-san-francisco-chronicle-letter/2695143002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-kamala-harris-willie-brown/fact-check-kamala-harrisandwillie-brownhad-a-relationshipover-adecadeafterhe-separated-from-wife-idUSKBN26Y2RQ

They were like 30 years apart.. you draw your own conclusions.

She definitely got appointed to some minor roles due to her relationship. But to be fair, Brown shouldn't qualify as married. He had been estranged from his "wife" for a decade prior to dating Harris. And Harris didn't run for public office until 8 years after ending her relationship with Brown.
Ask yourself why he was estranged for that decade. Snopes is telling you half truths again. Kamala banged him for the better part of a decade.

So she started the affair when she was 20 and living in the other side of the country in DC while attending Howard?

Brown apparently had numerous girlfriends that he would take to parties with his wife dating back to the early 1980s. Again, weird "marriage".
Sid Farkas
AG
Harris and Gavin Newsome took the same route to power: selection & confirmation by the left's wealthy powerbrokers

neither of them have any redeemable skills
Maroon Dawn
AG
Still not a single leftist willing to say she is a highly qualified VP candidate, definitely wasn't selected purely for her skin color and genitalia, and got into politics on her own merits and sleeping with a married man had nothing to do with it.

Sooooooo odd that none of them are willing to say these things....
BoydCrowder13
Maroon Dawn said:

Still not a single leftist willing to say she is a highly qualified VP candidate, definitely wasn't selected purely for her skin color and genitalia, and got into politics on her own merits and sleeping with a married man had nothing to do with it.

She was selected because she checked certain boxes. I'd just rather the conservative attack points at least be accurate. Otherwise, they are dismissed.
Maroon Dawn
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

She was selected because she checked certain boxes. I'd just rather the conservative attack points at least be accurate. Otherwise, they are dismissed.

Certain boxes you say?

Which boxes were those specifically?

Also, true or false: If Kamala has not slept with a married man, would anybody know who she is today?
CajunAg97
AG
As a resident of dreadful California, I can say we should be very worried. Kamala was just attorney general barely 4 years ago and now she is a heartbeat away from President?!
CondensedFogAggie
Maroon Dawn said:

Well, she dated a man that was essentially divorced, he DID appoint here to a couple minor posts.

Then 8 years later and long after the relationship she ran for office.

Sure you can call that whoring her way into being the VP, but you do realize a lot of people may disagree.
Post removed:
by user
CajunAg97
AG
third coast.. said:

CajunAg97 said:

As a resident of dreadful California, I can say we should be very worried. Kamala was just attorney general barely 4 years ago and now she is a heartbeat away from President?!

User name does not check out.
lol....i've been stuck here....divorced with kids and all
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Isnt every vice presidential candidate ever chosen because they check certain boxes?
TexAgs91
AG
Clob94 said:

This is who you voted for. A woman so accomplished that she had to resort to the oldest profession in the world to get anything in life.
And this is where some Trump voters votes were redirected to.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Well, she dated a man that was essentially divorced, he DID appoint here to a couple minor posts.

Then 8 years later and long after the relationship she ran for office.

Sure you can call that whoring her way into being the VP, but you do realize a lot of people may disagree.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
Hey Libs if Kamala is your best choice for VP I truly feel sorry for you! The top of the ticket isn't tip top either!

We better truly hope we don't have a major international crisis, a major economic crisis or violent domestic upheaval with these two in office. We would be in deep sh$$ and I think the libs know it. One day the libs are gonna get more than they bargain for and it's gonna be ugly
mslags97
AG
NefariousAg said:

I hope this is a troll, sarcasm, or you are just kidding. It has been all over the place.... it is not even debatable.

Willie Brown.

There is also a well circulated video interview where she says she thinks sex work, prostitution in other words, should be legalized.
notex
AG
Kamala *****d herself to the top, inarguably. Now, this guy is going to be 'first man' in the White House.

I thought Hillary was unpopular, but once America has to start listening to Kamala's exhortations weekly, she may wind up exponentially exceeding the vitriol held for a bitter old windbag/politician.
zephyr88
AG
Quote:

chose her 100% for her sex and race
The black side or the Indian side... or are they going with her Irish lineage?
GigemKW
What about her family owning the largest number of slaves in Jamaica?
YouBet
AG
And I'll put out again that she was laughed at and shamed off the airwaves of NPR during the Kavanaugh hearings because she tried to legitimize a second "witness" who had already released a statement that she was not a witness to anything and wanted no part of that kangaroo court. Kamala used her anyway and then you never heard about it again after that interview because she embarrassed herself so badly.

When you are a Democrat and you lie and scheme so openly that even NPR has to call you out as a clown then you've really accomplished something.
Clob94
YouBet said:

And I'll put out again that she was laughed at and shamed off the airwaves of NPR during the Kavanaugh hearings because she tried to legitimize a second "witness" who had already released a statement that she was not a witness to anything and wanted no part of that kangaroo court. Kamala used her anyway and then you never heard about it again after that interview because she embarrassed herself so badly.

When you are a Democrat and you lie and scheme so openly that even NPR has to call you out as a clown then you've really accomplished something.
Wow. I completely forgot about that. Somehow that was memory holed during this entire campaign. Good God the media cyclone around the election made me completely forget about that egregious lie she made up.
notex
AG
Clob94 said:

YouBet said:

Wow. I completely forgot about that. Somehow that was memory holed during this entire campaign. Good God the media cyclone around the election made me completely forget about that egregious lie she made up.
TTT. I also forgot about that one. Her father also said he was ashamed of how she tacitly endorsed smoking marijuana as it came from her 'jamaican family culture' or something like that. Just looked that up; even politico noted this one.
YouBet
AG
Clob94 said:

YouBet said:

Yep, I listened to it live. Pretty amazing. The female interviewer was completely exasperated with her over her use of someone who had disavowed the whole thing. Kamala had the nerve to say we had to believe her anyway even though she disavowed it!!!

If it's archived on NPR online, I would recommend y'all to listen to it for it's audacity and comedy. I"m guessing it's been scrubbed though.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Good Poster said:

Kamala Harris failed the bar exam
Say hello to our next president - shortly!
Owlagdad
peacedude said:

I keep this link saved just so one day I can see her do the exact same scripted reaction when Joe's not feeling well, and it's a congratulatory call from Obama to her.

It's just so entirely and utterly scripted (imo).

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harriss-reaction-joe-biden-180300747.html

She be white.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Cassius
MuckRaker96 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Isnt every vice presidential candidate ever chosen because they check certain boxes?

No! Most are chosen because they can deliver a certain state or region., or because they have a certain expertise. Kamala was picked because she's a black female. That's it. She had 1% when she dropped out, She wasn't delivering squat.
FattyDelights
Yup, we are about to get a president that nobody really wanted nor voted for - genius move by the left to instill a progressive that will sign any dotted line coming across her desk.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.