Analyst Figures Out Dominion's Algorithm

16,372 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Duckhook
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mesocosm said:

wyoag93 said:

Just the fact that the MSM is all in sync with defending Dominion is fishy. How could real journalists just claim Dominion did nothing wrong without any investigation? Nobody should accept that. It's no longer journalism, but rather propganda.

There has to be a reason to investigate.

Look at the data. That's all the reason needed.
MaroonStain
AG
aggiehawg said:

MaroonStain said:

Here is what we do know about Dominion's actions in the last few days...

Did not appear in court
Attaining legal representation
Employees scrubbing their online profiles of any connection or deleting entire profiles

Yeppers...nothing to see here... Nothing. At. All.
It wasn't court they were supposed to appear it was a PA state legislative committee charged with overseeing the integrity and legitimacy of the election results in their state. They had questions that Dominion first agreed to answer and then subsequently reneged on that appearance and lawyered up. (Not necessarily in the order.)

Thanks, Hawg. I edited.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Ag87H2O said:

aggiehawg said:

wyoag93 said:

Just the fact that the MSM is all in sync with defending Dominion is fishy. How could real journalists just claim Dominion did nothing wrong without any investigation? Nobody should accept that. It's no longer journalism, but rather propganda.
No one from Dominion nor Smartmatic are appearing on the cable news show to dispute anything at this point. Their company is getting trashed and likely all of their contracts will be cancelled in the US. Yet they are just letting it happen?

Seems pretty damn odd to me.
Like I said tongue in cheek on another thread, they don't have time for that nonsense. They're too busy closing offices, scrubbing their employees Linkdin accounts.

Also, they're probably thinking - anything they say can might be used against you in a court of law, and trusting their allies in the media to cover for them as long as possible. I'm guessing they really are buying time to figure out exactly what Powell has before they can know what to lie about, what they need to hide or destroy, and be able to come up with a plan of attack.

From what I've seen/read (IF reliable) would indicate Trump's team knows "what and how" the vote totals were achieved. I hope they have (in hand) a "who" that either did the modification when it was done...OR that "who" can identify another that actually pulled the trigger. Seems to me...the white hats need THE black hat.

Hopefully Dominion is working on a plea bargain to do just that.
IslanderAg04
If some rando can pull a data set and do some simple excel checks, Trumps lawyers are going to eat them alive. I'm sure in Liberal fashion they'll lie and get caught. But this time I want to see people in jail.
whatthehey78
AG
mesocosm said:

wyoag93 said:

Are you soooooooooo obtuse? You really think a REASON for verifying whether our election process has or has not been corrupted is not evident??????? My sincere apologies, but if there are others like you...no wonder this country is in serious trouble.
TexAgs91
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

https://rumble.com/vbas2t-smoking-gun-dominion-transferring-vote-ratios-between-precincts-in-pa.-by-e.html

Stolen from the Rant.

It's an hour long but well worth the watch.

"In this video you will see data from the NYT feed from PA on November fourth.

In this data, particular vote ratios are transferred between random sets of seized precincts throughout the day (see image link below):
https://ibb.co/h1x3Xds

A total of nine exhibits are presented in this video, but there are in fact several hundred of these precincts seizures and ratio transfers on the day of November 4th alone, and the same ratios continue to be transferred for several more days within the overall dataset spanning an entire week.

Original data sets:
https://gofile.io/d/qZcQl6

"The Dominion System isolated a "Flip Set" from the expected vote count and the expected percentage.

It then splices the Flip Set into multiple "ratio sets" and assigns them to precincts throughout the day.

Once a particular "ratio set" receives the votes it needed, it releases that set, and then Dominion injects it into the city wide count.

To hide it's trail, Dominion reassigns the same "ratio set" to different (random) precincts throughout the day, so that the same precinct doesn't keep getting the exact same ratio (or the same set of precincts).

During a particular period of time while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg got so many votes in every precinct (I'm a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election)."

Dems - please explain how this can happen.

I didn't look at it yet, but I definitely will. But I wonder if it would be possible to come up with an approximation (only an approximation because of the bolded parts above) of the actual vote?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
74Ag1
AG
For Lawyers:
1) Can Barr be fired along with FBI director and replaced with someone honest?
2) Can the replacements bring suits against the states, election officials, etc. that broken the law?
3) Can the Electors from those states be on HOLD till the cases that are brought are settled?
4) What if the cases are not settled by Electoral College vote day?

Seems the Deep State (Dems and Rinos) and MSM is going be to be a roadblock to getting a fair tally of who really won.

I want Trump to win but if its Biden, its Biden. Just get a fair count of the votes
wyoag93
AG
mesocosm said:

wyoag93 said:

Like a fake dossier paid for by the DNC?
richardag
mesocosm said:

wyoag93 said:

Below just concerns the RECOUNT in Georgia
Quote:

https://nationalfile.com/sworn-affidavits-georgia-recount-plagued-by-potential-voter-fraud-ballot-tampering/

Georgia recount may be as corrupt as the election itself

SWORN AFFIDAVITS: Georgia Recount Plagued by Potential Voter Fraud, Ballot Tampering
There are plenty more affidavits, in many other states, signed under threat of perjury if false.

I'd say, yes there is plenty of evidence indicating fraud perpetrated in numerous ways occurred.

Does it mean Biden lost, we don't know, but it sure as hell stinks to the high heavens.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

wyoag93 said:

No one from Dominion nor Smartmatic are appearing on the cable news show to dispute anything at this point. Their company is getting trashed and likely all of their contracts will be cancelled in the US. Yet they are just letting it happen?

Seems pretty damn odd to me.
With all due respect, Hawg, as hard as you bludgeon them with that old wooden bat, they are not "hearing" your point.

Might I suggest you switch to a 36" Aluminum bat. It is much lighter than your old Louisville Slugger, is faster, imparts more momentum, and makes a very satisfying *PING* when it contacts the crown of their skull...which we can all hear...
Gbr1971
It's a very complicated algorithm. It works fine In Ohio and Florida, but not so much in Georgia and other states that Trump lost.
J-Licious
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

I support a full hand recount in Pennsylvania so Trump can lose It twice just like in Georgia.

Quote:

And you know good and well that there were no signature verifications, no checks of dead voters, or people not living in the state.

That has nothing to do with the hand count verifying the machine count - which has been pointed out endlessly. Only one claim can be debunked at a time.

Edit 10:59: I'm maxed out on posts.
I see that the Georgia recount has short circuited the Dominion vote switching conspiracy theorists so they start mixing in other claims that are totally unrelated. The machines have nothing to do with checking signatures.

Republican poll watchers - approved by the local GOP - were allowed to observe the recount.

The conspiracy now - I guess - is that reliably red Georgia rigged the recount to match the software switch.

I want to believe the software is rigged only so that I know we haven't been lied to by Trumps team and so that he gets a second term. But if there was flipping of votes by the software, would t that have been revealed by the hand recount in GA? If not, why not? Is the argument that the "flipping" never occurred in GA?
aggiehawg
AG
Gbr1971 said:

It's a very complicated algorithm. It works fine In Ohio and Florida, but not so much in Georgia and other states that Trump lost.
Pick and choose the precise battles. The locations for the fraud were pre-selected before the election. No one thought the reliably blue Miami/Dade County was going to crap out on them and certainly not to the degree it did. Plus Florida is pretty strict about how their elections operate, larger chance of getting caught with too much funny business in Florida.

Philly, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Milwaukee? Not so much With the exception of Atlanta, those states were the Blue Wall for Dems for years that Trump flipped in 2016. Flipping them back to Biden with fraudulent votes would be easier and less blatant. But they never took into consideration that Trump's turnout in those states would be so high.

So they had to stop the count and go to Plan B.

ttu_85
Gbr1971 said:

Why should a vote tabulation algo be complicated. Very simple read basic input and count in integers (whole numbers).

It only gets complicated of you are cheating and trying to hide it.
ttu_85
Troutslime said:

mesocosm said:

wyoag93 said:

Look at the data. That's all the reason needed.
Data doesn't interest them. If CNN says they didn't cheat it never happened. That is as deep as their little brains can go.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Anybody who buys a voting system that has the ability to manipulate votes should go straight to court to explain.

This isn't the damn Phillipines or Venezuela.
MooreTrucker
AG
95LawAg said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

https://rumble.com/vbas2t-smoking-gun-dominion-transferring-vote-ratios-between-precincts-in-pa.-by-e.html

Stolen from the Rant.

It's an hour long video but I would highly recommend watching. This is irrefutable evidence that votes were tabulated based on an algorithm and not actual legitimate votes.

"The software give perfect ratios of votes for a set amount of precincts for hours at a time 1 to 18 votes/ 1 to 48 votes. When the software updates its transfers the ratios to 2-3 different precincts for a set amount of hours. The rotation just continues cycling through precincts changing votes to these perfect ratios."

I don't think "irrefutable" means what you would like it to mean.*

*No, I didn't watch the video. I'll let the courts handle things.
Then you probably don't need to be commenting on it.
100% Pure Aggie
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Anybody who buys a voting system that has the ability to manipulate votes should go straight to court to explain prison.

This isn't the damn Phillipines or Venezuela.
fify
95LawAg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

95LawAg said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

Stolen from the Rant.

It's an hour long video but I would highly recommend watching. This is irrefutable evidence that votes were tabulated based on an algorithm and not actual legitimate votes.

"The software give perfect ratios of votes for a set amount of precincts for hours at a time 1 to 18 votes/ 1 to 48 votes. When the software updates its transfers the ratios to 2-3 different precincts for a set amount of hours. The rotation just continues cycling through precincts changing votes to these perfect ratios."

I don't think "irrefutable" means what you would like it to mean.*

*No, I didn't watch the video. I'll let the courts handle things.
Then you probably don't need to be commenting on it.

Well, let me know when this case is won on summary judgment.

I'm confident making my comment about irrefutability without watching the video. And, my comment wasn't about the video. It was about the hyperbolic use of a word. Unless the subject is about the sun burning or an apple falling due to gravity, it's not likely to be irrefutable.
JOwl
This is nuts.

Y'all know that Philadelphia DOESN'T USE DOMINION, right?

Here's a screenshot from 3:04 into his video:
https://i.redd.it/mgaxjo228f461.png

Yep, he's "analyzing" PHILADELPHIA.
Whistle Pig
787 million. Everybody on this thread bought the nonsense, simply because they wanted to believe.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Whistle Pig said:

787 million. Everybody on this thread bought the nonsense, simply because they wanted to believe.
Exactly what was determined as factual from the settlement.

Try harder.
TheEternalPessimist
The election was stolen. We know it. You know it. America knows it. The world knows it. And it doesn't matter to you as long as your guy wins. Power > ethics and morals.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
AgGrad99
AG
Whistle Pig said:

A teacher was suspended this week, for teaching men had a P and girls have a V, in biology class.

You only have to prove things one way these days, even if common sense tells us everything we need to know.
GeorgiAg
AG
This is getting into the flat earth and jet fuel can't melt steel beams category. There is a segment of the population that is still going to believe the absurd.
BMX Bandit
GeorgiAg said:

This is getting into the flat earth and jet fuel can't melt steel beams category. There is a segment of the population that is still going to believe the absurd.
While I do agree with the point you are making, this post coming from you is off the charts in terms of irony.
GeorgiAg
AG
Fox News could and did hire the best lawyers in the Country.

Corporations don't pay out 787 Million dollars for nothing. The evidence was so weak about the election being stolen that the judge didn't even let it go to the jury.
J. Walter Weatherman
TheEternalPessimist said:

The election was stolen. We know it. You know it. America knows it. The world knows it. And it doesn't matter to you as long as your guy wins. Power > ethics and morals.

Fox just admitted they knew it wasn't stolen from the beginning, lied about it anyways because they were worried about losing viewers (sadly probably the right business decision at the time), and paid $787 million for defaming another company in the process.
Rapier108
It wasn't stolen by the "Kraken" or any of the other crap put out by Rudy or Powell.

It was stolen by ballot harvesting and old school voter fraud in 6 or so counties in selective states.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
torrid
AG
Whistle Pig said:

That's 787 million votes for Biden, correct?
Kozmozag
Settlements don't mean anything. Even trials with verdicts don't mean anything. There are no such things as truth or facts. Our system is collapsing.
rgvag11

Quote:

It was stolen by ballot harvesting and old school voter fraud in 6 or so counties in selective states.

Why hasn't any part of this statement been proven in a court of law thus far?

The Trump campaign, Ken Paxton and others filed and lost 63 lawsuits. Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence. Among the judges who dismissed the lawsuits were some appointed by Trump himself.
Duckhook
AG
GeorgiAg said:

We need Q to weigh in on this.

"156dbj639jtf
$787 million dollar settlement.
Boeing makes 787 jets.
Boeing airliners were involved in 9/11.
Past predicts future.
Xh64kbv4$?"
Gyles Marrett
rgvag11 said:

Quote:

Why hasn't any part of this statement been proven in a court of law thus far?

The Trump campaign, Ken Paxton and others filed and lost 63 lawsuits. Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence. Among the judges who dismissed the lawsuits were some appointed by Trump himself.

That is entirely innaccurate. Almost none even heard evidence. over 99% of the lawsuits filed were thrown out on some sort of lack of standing grounds to bring the suit. That statement is one that has been peddled from the left and is entirely not true.
IndividualFreedom
Just wait until AI is in control of our votes.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.