Analyst Figures Out Dominion's Algorithm

16,373 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Duckhook
HarryJ33tamu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/vbas2t-smoking-gun-dominion-transferring-vote-ratios-between-precincts-in-pa.-by-e.html

Stolen from the Rant.

It's an hour long but well worth the watch.

"In this video you will see data from the NYT feed from PA on November fourth.

In this data, particular vote ratios are transferred between random sets of seized precincts throughout the day (see image link below):
https://ibb.co/h1x3Xds

A total of nine exhibits are presented in this video, but there are in fact several hundred of these precincts seizures and ratio transfers on the day of November 4th alone, and the same ratios continue to be transferred for several more days within the overall dataset spanning an entire week.

Original data sets:
https://gofile.io/d/qZcQl6

"The Dominion System isolated a "Flip Set" from the expected vote count and the expected percentage.

It then splices the Flip Set into multiple "ratio sets" and assigns them to precincts throughout the day.

Once a particular "ratio set" receives the votes it needed, it releases that set, and then Dominion injects it into the city wide count.

To hide it's trail, Dominion reassigns the same "ratio set" to different (random) precincts throughout the day, so that the same precinct doesn't keep getting the exact same ratio (or the same set of precincts).

During a particular period of time while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg got so many votes in every precinct (I'm a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election)."

Dems - please explain how this can happen.
95LawAg
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

https://rumble.com/vbas2t-smoking-gun-dominion-transferring-vote-ratios-between-precincts-in-pa.-by-e.html

Stolen from the Rant.

It's an hour long video but I would highly recommend watching. This is irrefutable evidence that votes were tabulated based on an algorithm and not actual legitimate votes.

"The software give perfect ratios of votes for a set amount of precincts for hours at a time 1 to 18 votes/ 1 to 48 votes. When the software updates its transfers the ratios to 2-3 different precincts for a set amount of hours. The rotation just continues cycling through precincts changing votes to these perfect ratios."

I don't think "irrefutable" means what you would like it to mean.*

*No, I didn't watch the video. I'll let the courts handle things.
black_ice
This election was stolen. A total fraud job.
outofstateaggie
AG
Clerical error.
HarryJ33tamu
95LawAg said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

Stolen from the Rant.

It's an hour long video but I would highly recommend watching. This is irrefutable evidence that votes were tabulated based on an algorithm and not actual legitimate votes.

"The software give perfect ratios of votes for a set amount of precincts for hours at a time 1 to 18 votes/ 1 to 48 votes. When the software updates its transfers the ratios to 2-3 different precincts for a set amount of hours. The rotation just continues cycling through precincts changing votes to these perfect ratios."

I don't think "irrefutable" means what you would like it to mean.*

*No, I didn't watch the video. I'll let the courts handle things.

It means impossible to deny or disprove. You obviously didn't watch the video...
Aggie4Life02
AG
Who is Edward Solomon?
fooz
Check this one out. PA has since pulled the data from public.

aggiehawg
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Who is Edward Solomon?
Don't know but hope he's Snowden's brother from another mother in terms of his expertise.
Bankeraggie
AG
I can't wait for Rudy to play this in front of a court. I mean I would assume the judge will just award Trump the presidency immediately. /s
Ag87H2O
AG
"The Dominion System isolated a "Flip Set" from the expected vote count and the expected percentage."

"It then splices the Flip Set into multiple "ratio sets" and assigns them to precincts throughout the day."

"Once a particular "ratio set" receives the votes it needed, it releases that set, and then Dominion injects it into the city wide count."

"To hide it's trail, Dominion reassigns the same "ratio set" to different (random) precincts throughout the day, so that the same precinct doesn't keep getting the exact same ratio (or the same set of precincts)."

"During a particular period of time while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment)."

"This explains why Jo Jorg got so many votes in every precinct (I'm a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election)."

Listened to 15 minutes of the video and it's dull but what I saw appeared to be well researched and convincing.

Looks like evidence to me. I imagine Powell and team are gathering truckloads of information like this for the courts along with personal testimony and sworn affidavits. It's going to be impossible for any fair minded person to deny there was a massive cheating scheme engineered by the Democrats in this election.
Maury Ballstein
I support a full hand recount in Pennsylvania so Trump can lose It twice just like in Georgia.

Quote:

And you know good and well that there were no signature verifications, no checks of dead voters, or people not living in the state.

That has nothing to do with the hand count verifying the machine count - which has been pointed out endlessly. Only one claim can be debunked at a time.

Edit 10:59: I'm maxed out on posts.
I see that the Georgia recount has short circuited the Dominion vote switching conspiracy theorists so they start mixing in other claims that are totally unrelated. The machines have nothing to do with checking signatures.

Republican poll watchers - approved by the local GOP - were allowed to observe the recount.

The conspiracy now - I guess - is that reliably red Georgia rigged the recount to match the software switch.
sanangelo
AG
I read somewhere that 47 percent of Americans believe the election was rigged. Rasmussen I believe polled it. This is a major news story. I can't believe no national press org wants to take this story on (other than to ridicule 47 percent of that news org's potential audience).

Advertising pays for news. Is TDS that strong that news orgs will forsake their audience and money from advertising?

San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
End Of Message
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

I support a full hand recount in Pennsylvania so Trump can lose It twice just like in Georgia.

What a clever comment!
Clob94
fooz said:

Check this one out. PA has since pulled the data from public.

If you have any understanding of mathematics, it is impossible to conclude that this does not warrant further examination. A denial of any sort is simply disingenuous.
SeMgCo87
AG
All it takes to be evidence is...
  • Someone to validate the data source
  • A credible Analyst to repeat the analysis
  • That Analyst to be accepted as an expert witness
  • The Defense does not impeach that Analyst's testimony

Then it is evidence. If that happens, then how will the MSM handle it?
TAMU1990
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

And you know good and well that there were no signature verifications, no checks of dead voters, or people not living in the state.
richardag
Maury Ballstein said:

https://nationalfile.com/sworn-affidavits-georgia-recount-plagued-by-potential-voter-fraud-ballot-tampering/

Georgia recount may be as corrupt as the election itself

SWORN AFFIDAVITS: Georgia Recount Plagued by Potential Voter Fraud, Ballot Tampering
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
HarryJ33tamu
richardag said:

Maury Ballstein said:

https://nationalfile.com/sworn-affidavits-georgia-recount-plagued-by-potential-voter-fraud-ballot-tampering/

Georgia recount may be as corrupt as the election itself

SWORN AFFIDAVITS: Georgia Recount Plagued by Potential Voter Fraud, Ballot Tampering

Exactly. Dims don't know the difference between and audit and a recount.
AggieRain
AG
sanangelo said:

I read somewhere that 47 percent of Americans believe the election was rigged. Rasmussen I believe polled it. This is a major news story. I can't believe no national press org wants to take this story on (other than to ridicule 47 percent of that news org's potential audience).

Advertising pays for news. Is TDS that strong that news orgs will forsake their audience and money from advertising?

Real Clear Politics ran the article yesterday. It is probably still up on their page.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

What a baller comment
wyoag93
AG
Just the fact that the MSM is all in sync with defending Dominion is fishy. How could real journalists just claim Dominion did nothing wrong without any investigation? Nobody should accept that. It's no longer journalism, but rather propganda.
whatthehey78
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

Quote:

That has nothing to do with the hand count verifying the machine count - which has been pointed out endlessly. Only one claim can be debunked at a time.
Riddle me this Bat****man...what will your excuse be when the fraud "claims" outnumber fraudulent "debunks" and we've reached the end of the rope-a-dope rebuttals from the dimwits...excuse me, the democrats?
aggiehawg
AG
wyoag93 said:

Just the fact that the MSM is all in sync with defending Dominion is fishy. How could real journalists just claim Dominion did nothing wrong without any investigation? Nobody should accept that. It's no longer journalism, but rather propganda.
No one from Dominion nor Smartmatic are appearing on the cable news show to dispute anything at this point. Their company is getting trashed and likely all of their contracts will be cancelled in the US. Yet they are just letting it happen?

Seems pretty damn odd to me.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
And no one is presenting intelligent rebuttals. The MSM continues with OMB, racism, etc..No state AG's are talking either..
Burrus86
AG
If the roles were reversed and the Democrats were to say that Trump used Dominion to steal the election, the msm would be hammering the point home to the American people. In fact, the msm would be helping the Democrats to find more witnesses to election fraud instead of trying to debunk the current eyewitness' story.
agsquirrel97
AG

Absente lumine

AGinHI
AG
So this is the end.

We've crossed the Rubicon.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Ag87H2O
AG
aggiehawg said:

wyoag93 said:

No one from Dominion nor Smartmatic are appearing on the cable news show to dispute anything at this point. Their company is getting trashed and likely all of their contracts will be cancelled in the US. Yet they are just letting it happen?

Like I said tongue in cheek on another thread, they don't have time for that nonsense. They're too busy closing offices, scrubbing their employees Linkdin accounts.

Also, they're probably thinking - anything they say can might be used against you in a court of law, and trusting their allies in the media to cover for them as long as possible. I'm guessing they really are buying time to figure out exactly what Powell has before they can know what to lie about, what they need to hide or destroy, and be able to come up with a plan of attack.
Maroon Dawn
AG
The good part: Trump still president

The bad: Politics will demand we all pretend that some low level fall guy at Dominion is personally responsible for ALL of this and that not a SINGLE Dem had ANY idea this was happening so of course no punishment for any of them
MaroonStain
AG
Here is what we do know about Dominion's actions in the last few days...

Did not appear in scheduled legislative committee session
Attaining legal representation
Employees scrubbing their online profiles of any connection or deleting entire profiles

Yeppers...nothing to see here... Nothing. At. All.
Barnyard96
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

Quote:

Edit 10:59: I'm maxed out on posts.
I see that the Georgia recount has short circuited the Dominion vote switching conspiracy theorists so they start mixing in other claims that are totally unrelated. The machines have nothing to do with checking signatures.

Republican poll watchers - approved by the local GOP - were allowed to observe the recount.

The conspiracy now - I guess - is that reliably red Georgia rigged the recount to match the software switch.
The best part of this thread is that you are maxed out on posts.
aggiehawg
AG
MaroonStain said:

Here is what we do know about Dominion's actions in the last few days...

Did not appear in court
Attaining legal representation
Employees scrubbing their online profiles of any connection or deleting entire profiles

Yeppers...nothing to see here... Nothing. At. All.
It wasn't court they were supposed to appear it was a PA state legislative committee charged with overseeing the integrity and legitimacy of the election results in their state. They had questions that Dominion first agreed to answer and then subsequently reneged on that appearance and lawyered up. (Not necessarily in the order.)
Maroon Dawn
AG
Baller gonna be insufferable for the next 4 years even though a Trump is the first open supporter of LGBT since his first day in office because as with all Libs, Communism is the real goal
mesocosm
AG
wyoag93 said:

There has to be a reason to investigate.
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
whatthehey78
AG
Ag87H2O said:

aggiehawg said:

wyoag93 said:

Like I said tongue in cheek on another thread, they don't have time for that nonsense. They're too busy closing offices, scrubbing their employees Linkdin accounts.

Also, they're probably thinking - anything they say can might be used against you in a court of law, and trusting their allies in the media to cover for them as long as possible. I'm guessing they really are buying time to figure out exactly what Powell has before they can know what to lie about, what they need to hide or destroy, and be able to come up with a plan of attack.

From what I've seen/read (IF reliable) would indicate Trump's team knows "what and how" the vote totals were achieved. I hope they have (in hand) a "who" that either did the modification when it was done...OR that "who" can identify another that actually pulled the trigger. Seems to me...the white hats need THE black hat.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.