Most Disgusting Tweet I've Seen In A While

7,906 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by beerad12man
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

This man kidnapped a 16 year old girl, raped her repeatedly, and then burned her alive.

A truly sick and disgusting man got what he deserved.
Marvin
AG
He lived a lot longer than he should have.
cisgenderedAggie
I agree on ending capital punishment, even for someone like this. Indefinite solitary confinement with bread, beans, and water (as can be spared). Put this ****er in a hole and let negligence kill it.
Daddy
AG
Needs to be on an express lane

Lot of evil in this world

lil99chris
AG
26 years longer than he should have!
Marvin
AG
Not familiar with this case. Did the rest of his posse get a needle also?
Waffledynamics
AG
The replies are not kind to that Tweet.
FDT92
AG
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
An all white jury shouldn't be seated for the trial of a black person, that is a pretty common factor in wrongful convictions, however this is not one of those situations where he wasn't guilty. All his accomplices testified against him and I don't believe he claimed innocence post conviction. The primary factors in wrongful convictions are:

Eyewitness misidentification.
False confessions or admissions.
Government misconduct.
Inadequate defense.
Informants (e.g., jailhouse snitches)
Unvalidated or improper forensic science.

Intentionally seating an all white jury is a form of government misconduct and happens pretty regularly. An accused person should have at least some people from their social station in life. Doug Evans in Mississippi was over 4x more likely to use a peremptory strike on a black person than a white person over 26 years. I oppose the death penalty but only because the consequences of being wrong are so high. This is not one of those cases. Justice was served and I wish people would not use this one as an example for justice system reform.

lil99chris
AG
If somebody did something as awful and disgusting as Orlando Hall did in 1994.....and the race of the jury is what you are worried about.

...YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
cisgenderedAggie
FDT92 said:

This is absolutely unforgivable. We need to pass a law that makes sure there's demographic space in death row before allowing a sentence to occur, regardless of verdict and even if the number of death row inmates is too small to be a representative statistical sampling of the American population.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Before we take a persons life we owe them a duty to make sure they are guilty. All white juries are a factor in wrongful conviction which is as damaging to our system as voter fraud.

We have don't that in this case, so if examining jury make up is the part of the problem I am not sure what the problem is,

Saying he is not guilty just because it was an all white jury is certainly part of the problem of the lack of meaningful discussions about where our justice system can be improved
JamesBREI06
AG
Pretty simple. Rape and murder someone you go to jail where you will get raped until the government murders you. Plain and simple. Bye
ABATTBQ87
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

I agree on ending capital punishment, even for someone like this. Indefinite solitary confinement with bread, beans, and water (as can be spared). Put this ****er in a hole and let negligence kill it.

Nope, you get the death penalty then you should be at the end of a rope, up against a wall and shot, electrocuted or lethal injection within 72 hours of sentence
Barnyard96
AG
Liberals.
Jayhawk
Keeper of The Spirits said:

Before we take a persons life we owe them a duty to make sure they are guilty. All white juries are a factor in wrongful conviction which is as damaging to our system as voter fraud.

We have don't that in this case, so if examining jury make up is the part of the problem I am not sure what the problem is,

Saying he is not guilty just because it was an all white jury is certainly part of the problem of the lack of meaningful discussions about where our justice system can be improved
I'm sure you got an A on your essay on this topic in your marxist inspired undergrad or law school class. But it was subversive propaganda designed to exploit divisions then, and you are propagating its harmful effects now. You are implying that white people are incapable of formulating unbiased judgments based on the evidence presented in an adversarial trial. What you said is not true.
Old Sarge
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

No.

Bring back public hangings or the Electric Chair. We have lost the deterrent factor of the death penalty. If their heart beats, there is an army of wing-nut leftist attorneys beating shown the door to get them out and set free in society.
Green is the new RED.
svaggie
AG
Yes sarge you are correct. I have no problem with capital punishment.
zephyr88
AG
Damn, those Asians are getting away with everything...
zephyr88
AG
Marvin said:

He lived a lot longer than he should have.
He should've died the same death as his victim.
dmart90
AG
Jayhawk said:

I'm sure you got an A on your essay on this topic in your marxist inspired undergrad or law school class. But it was subversive propaganda designed to exploit divisions then, and you are propagating its harmful effects now. You are implying that white people are incapable of formulating unbiased judgments based on the evidence presented in an adversarial trial. What you said is not true.

What he said was true of an all white jury in the time period of To Kill a Mockingbird, but not in modern America.
munch96
AG
zephyr88 said:

Damn, those Asians are getting away with everything...

We're just better at not getting caught.
1997Aggie
AG

All you bleeding hearts talking about having black jurors seated in these cases may not be familiar with the absolute fact that blacks and other minorities do NOT show up for jury duty. I agree that it's an issue but the black community has to start showing up for jury duty.

I also completely disagree with the whole argument about blacks and minorities being a disproportionate part of the prison population or death row because we have a policing problem. Please, pray tell, tell me which neighborhoods in big cities tend to be so overrun with violent crime that people like you and I avoid them at all costs because they are like a war zone? The crime statistics don't lie. I agree that we need to stop arresting people for minor drug and other petty offenses which unfortunately was part of the Crime Bill passed by your buddy, the mental vegetable Joe Biden.

Look at the crime statistics and who shows up for jury duty before going all bleeding heart on us.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I am basing it on my experience with the justice system , my profession, and my volunteer work and comments on this thread alone should make your realize that we are not as far from To Kill a Mockingbird as we should be.

I believe that anyone can make a fair decision but when their is evidence of people being excluded from jury service because of their race, religion or gender we need to look at the motives behind why the black jurors were excluded and if that affected the accused right to a fair trial and trial by their peers
waitwhat?
Good Poster said:

This man kidnapped a 16 year old girl, raped her repeatedly, and then burned her alive.

. Actually it was worse. He buried her alive.

Buried alive at 16. Name a more terrifying death.

He and his accomplices got off easy with an extra 26 years of life and dying by medicine. They should be buried alive.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
GAC06
AG
FDT92 said:

WTF is a "Latinx"

Grow up
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Terrible assumption that I voted for Biden, also not a liberal, just an interested in our justice system and our poor because I grew up poor and want to help as many of us climb out of it as I can.

Being poor is the biggest issue that causes the accused to receive unfair trials. In this country Blacks just happen to be by a higher percentage poor, however under Trump blacks and Hispanics reached historic lows in poverty rates which is perhaps the biggest thing that could be done for fair trials.

When it's a death penalty case, and the punishment is irreversible we owe the accused a thorough analysis before we pull the lever. In the case it was a fair ball and justice was served.

God Bless and I will adjourn from the thread for the weekend with the family, this is too close to work for me, may check back in on Monday.
YouBet
AG
GAC06 said:

FDT92 said:

WTF is a "Latinx"

Grow up

It's a half Mexican; half Lynx creature. Like chupacabras but seemingly much more violent and unfortunately more common considering their show rate in the prison system.
panamamyers00
Says he has two sons...28 and 27
And 13 grandkids.... What?
Those 2 sons are prolific.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Should have gotten the same thing Negan gave Glen. Except slower.
Clob94
Don't fall for Keith's shtick.

Here's what it is---- ready?

Keith knows that IF Biden ends up in the Whitehouse, his four years of grifting the left and attacking the right are over. In other words, Keith is about to start losing money under a Biden administration.

This is his way of milking those last 15 minutes as best he can.
snowdog90
Good Poster said:

THIS...

is CNN.
SJEAg
AG
dmart90 said:

Jayhawk said:

What he said was true of an all white jury in the time period of To Kill a Mockingbird, but not in modern America.

Might want to look up the recent Curtis Flowers case. Even our conservative SC mostly agreed all white juries can and are exploited by DAs for convictions. I'm sure blacks on juries do the same for the other side. The public just isn't as impartial as we may want to give them credit for.

That said, this guy deserved to burn.
Cassius
Racial quotas for prisons is coming.

Remember when Obama told schools they couldn't punish blacks at a higher rate than whites, doesn't matter if more blacks are acting out? The same kind of insanity is coming to prisons and the justice system.
jagged
AG
FDT92 said:

So this is submitted without comment, but what point are you trying to make? That a good portion on death row are white? Or that black people are 44% of this group despite being 14% of the population?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.