Kayleigh!!!

9,826 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SeMgCo87
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VictoryLapAg said:

She's a moron or liar. Obama welcomed Trump to the White House shortly after the election and wished him well. Trump has failed to do the same, but that is not surprising.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
richardag
Clob94 said:

schmendeler said:

Conservative Ag said:

schmendeler said:

I'm guessing he hardly mentions him. People have had enough of Trump.

Anxious to get back to that ****ty economy under Obama/Biden, huh?

Hardly mentions him? He didn't talk about anything else for the last year and a half. You think it's because Trump is all he could remember?
I'm ready for an adult in the White House.
No you're not. You're ready for the appearance of an adult. When someone tells you one thing to your face and then secretly does something else behind your back or when nobody is looking, and you give them a hall pass because they are "nice and articulate and professional"-- you do that because you're a coward. It's no different than your neighbor being the nicest guy in the world to you, while he's deep drilling your wife when you're out of town.
That's who Obama was. That's who Clinton was.

Trump tells you exactly what he's thinking. If you don't like it, you can **** right off. I'd take a one dimensional guy like that over two faced ***** canoe like Obama any day. You want some smiling jag off that says he has compassion and feelings and empathy while he simultaneously ****s your wife and robs you blind.

Go on with your ignorant self.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
milner79
Parting shot: "I don't call on activists."

Like a boss.
FtBendTxAg
AG
milner79 said:

Parting shot: "I don't call on activists."

Like a boss.

Amazing! I'd leave my wife for her unapologetically
aggiejayrod
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Pinche Abogado said:

So the Democrats transitioned power appropriately?

According to Trump they did.
on election day..before he knew the extent of y'alls corruption.
thirdcoast
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

aggiejayrod said:

schmendeler said:

CrottyKid said:

VictoryLapAg said:

She's a moron or liar. Obama welcomed Trump to the White House shortly after the election and wished him well. Trump has failed to do the same, but that is not surprising.

This mother****er right here is the kind of person who votes for Biden. He thinks the staged, phony photo op of Trump being "welcomed" by Obama is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. He also values how America is perceived by other countries. He is turned off by Trump's unlikeable personality. For ****s sake, do you have no critical thinking ability at all? It was all for show. Meanwhile they mounted a soft coup impeachment attempt based on a completely fabricated Steele dossier. Don't believe the window dressing. The front stage doesn't reveal what is going on in the back stage. You need to screw your head on, or you are going to be sorely disappointed when you finally learn how the world works.
Photo ops, right! What might Trump himself have to say about his reception and treatment by the Obamas?

1. You know that opinions can change as we learn new facts?
2. This is before Trump learned that Obama was illegally spying on his campaign.
3. It's not like Trump was going to go scorched earth during the inauguration.
4. Y'all's gotchas are sad and pathetic.

Keep moving that goal post.

This is the best part. Politician bashing....he was speaking exactly to the kind of corruption that was perpetrated against him, that he didn't even know yet....but he still called it out!

thirdcoast
AG

The left has no idea or interest in the shenanigans that went on after Trump was elected before he was inaugurated. Go watch "the plot against the president" and tell us what what was not a fact.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
FIDO95 said:

Bravo! Best part was the statement "I don't call on activists." right before the mic drop. Can anyone tell who she was talking to?

Kaitlyn Collins or Brian Karem. Both of worthless sacks of dog ****.
impavidus
AG
agracer
AG
VictoryLapAg said:

I've heard of reading comprehension failure but this is the first time I've seen someone not able to watch and understand the English language.
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

YouBet said:

VictoryLapAg said:

While he was simultaneously helping with a coup behind the scenes. Good try though!
Not to mention openly questioning if information should be deliberately withheld from the incoming administration.
You forgot Obama's strongly worded recommendation that Trump NOT bring on Flynn as National Security Advisor.

I wonder why?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.