*****Trump attorney news conference today*****

64,910 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by The Debt
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Kraken release?
Van Buren Boy
AG
In before a four seasons reference.
ProgN
In
Dawnguard
AG
Is it wrong that I really hope trump comes on stage wearing some of the gear for the new Seattle NHL team (the Kraken) that's supposed to start play this season?

Bonus points because Seattle is one of the only jurisdictions I wouldn't argue against getting a 95% Biden vote and a 90%+ voter turnout. Extra bonus woke points for the team being renamed because it is now offensive.
Good Poster
AG
Trump will win, libs will cry (more)
rgag12
AG
*This tweet about a news conference has been disputed
TXCityAggie
AG
This was entertaining at first but now it's just sad.
Highway6
AG
rgag12 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
TXCityAggie said:

I think some Dems are going to be very sad.
dudeabides
AG
B2Ag05
AG
please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please-o-please
rgag12
AG
I want trump to prevail, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I expect this news conference is just to layout where all the legal matters stand at the moment.

What they really need is the Supreme Court to come out on their side in PA, and within the next week
JB99
AG
We are so close to the finish line folks. All we need is a little bit more help from YOU. Please select from the 50, 100, 200, or 500 platinum club donation! WE WILL WIN!!!
Gbr1971
JB99 said:

We are so close to the finish line folks. All we need is a little bit more help from YOU. Please select from the 50, 100, 200, or 500 platinum club donation! WE WILL WIN!!!
I think they are now running a special where your money will be matched 1000X. You'd be a fool not to contribute.
Barnyard96
AG
Gbr1971 said:

JB99 said:

I think they are now running a special where your money will be matched 1000X. You'd be a fool not to contribute.
Sent my donations to GA Senate race. Hundy each. I am looking forward to Biden being the most ineffective president in history.
Joes
I wish we could keep Biden out, but this stuff isn't going anywhere and I wish they'd quit stringing people along. They should keep fighting of course, and updates and a press conference is fine, but what bugs me is both Trump and his attorneys (who seem to be goobers), are repeatedly over-promising out of their asses, and have been saying without hesitation that Biden will not be president. That's sheer fantasy at this point unfortunately.
End Of Message
AG
I am going on record that the MAGA train rolls until 2024.

Gbr1971
Biden being ineffective would be fine by me.
Gigem314
AG
rgag12 said:

*Before you even tweet about the content from the news conference, that was a preemptive 'dispute'

TexAgs91
AG
Gbr1971 said:

Ineffective? He's not even president elect and he's already getting states to start shutting down. And he doesn't need congress to sign executive orders and roll back Trump's executive orders.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
100% Pure Aggie
in
Cromagnum
AG
Joes
BMX Bandit said:

Kraken release?
From Sidney Powell's own twitter on Nov 17 when she was pressed on it.

The #Kraken was released several days ago. You're just beginning to see the signs.

People who are waiting around for this bombshell need to know it's already out there. But nobody noticed. That's how weak the situation is. There's no real cavalry coming, that tiny pony with the broken leg that crawled by was it.

Silvertaps
AG
Does this mean more counties will suddenly certify their votes this morning?
LegalDrugPusher
MGS
Gbr1971 said:

I'm sure Xi agrees with you
sam callahan
BMX:

1( do you think there was enough fraud to flip the election?

2) if yes - best odds that it will ever be proven?

Asked with 100% sincerity and respect and 0% intent to argue.
BMX Bandit
1-no.

But it still needs to be investigated, brought to light and punished
Barnyard96
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Gbr1971 said:

Ineffective? He's not even president elect and he's already getting states to start shutting down. And he doesn't need congress to sign executive orders and roll back Trump's executive orders.
Good, let America see what they voted for. Majority of Americans hate the lockdowns.

They had to cheat to get him in, and the down ballot races went red. 2022 we take the house and 2024 Harris is out.

I just hope we can get election reform passed in key states. Its not how I wanted it, but its probably the best likely scenario.
Ag87H2O
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

TXCityAggie said:

I think some Dems are going to be very sad.
I think a lot of Dems are making light of things and pretending to be a lot more confident than they really are.

If they're not worried they are kidding themselves. Trump stands a good chance of flipping the script.
thirdcoast
AG
Its actually a long time between now and Dec 14th. Then, if it doesn't get certified, the scales tip and the press ratchets everything up to a "coup" and Soros releases the street hounds.
Human Being
AG
TXCityAggie said:

Who do you believe got more legal votes in Pennsylvania Biden or Trump?
TRADUCTOR
Donate a buck
Request refund
Profit

TRADUCTOR
thirdcoast said:

Its actually a long time between now and Dec 14th. Then, if it doesn't get certified, the scales tip and the press ratchets everything up to a "coup" and Soros releases the street hounds.

Just like pigeon shoot
Im Gipper
Quote:

From Sidney Powell's own twitter on Nov 17 when she was pressed on it.

The #Kraken was released several days ago. You're just beginning to see the signs.

People who are waiting around for this bombshell need to know it's already out there. But nobody noticed. That's how weak the situation is. There's no real cavalry coming, that tiny pony with the broken leg that crawled by was it.
But I read here that she was putting together all the evidence first because she didn't want to show her hand and her son was a savant from the Showtime series Billions.

Now we learn the Kraken was already released? Is this the video?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.